- 108SD Starting & Charging
- 114SD Starting & Charging
- Argosy Starting & Charging
- B2 Starting & Charging
- Cascadia Starting & Charging
- Century Starting & Charging
- Classic Starting & Charging
- Columbia Starting & Charging
- Condor Starting & Charging
- Coronado Starting & Charging
- FB65 Starting & Charging
- FC Starting & Charging
- Fl-series Starting & Charging
- FLC Starting & Charging
- FLD Starting & Charging
- FLT Starting & Charging
The history of the Freightliner company is the history of continuous engineering efforts to create a highly efficient truck. The initial manufacturing purpose was to lighten a heavy-weight construction of conventional trucks, thus increasing their carrying capacity. This idea was first implemented in 1942, with the creation of the first Freightliner truck capable of carrying 2,000 pounds more than any other truck of that time, due to its lightweight aluminum construction. The following Freightliner vehicles were designed to overcome severe road conditions with the maximum efficiency. The Freightliner lineup is represented by heavy-duty, light and medium-duty trucks; commercial vehicles; utility and other specialized vehicles, that are renowned all over the world.
There are systems and components in your vehicle without which it can neither start nor continue its movement. The starting & charging system is one of them. It consists of the battery, which gives the power during the start-up; the alternator, which charges the battery and supplies the power when your vehicle is in motion; and the starter, which enables the engine work until your vehicle starts. All kinds of Freightliner starting & charging parts, both the basic ones described above and related ones, such as voltage regulators, relays and solenoids are widely presented in our store. You may confidently choose any product, being sure that it will deliver superb performance and work perfectly together with other components of the starting & charging system of your Freightliner.
- ACDelco® Professional™ AGM Heavy Duty BatteryProfessional AGM Heavy Duty 12V Battery by ACDelco®. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for start/stop applications. The Absorbed Glass...High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery lifeEnhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance$84.15 - $175.06
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.33 - $341.57
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...Optima® Spiralcell Technology™Deep-cycle and cranking power$163.78 - $236.38
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy®. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry,...Features a refined designPatented winding technology$29.38 - $567.94
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $570.61
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards$42.86 - $1,126.83
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...Designed to withstand the harshest environmentsProvides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability$46.91 - $1,293.45
- Valeo® AlternatorAlternator by Valeo®. 100% new Valeo alternators to exceed your expectations: high demand in electricity and heat. Alternators are designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established by OE manufacturers and fit...Designed to produce maximum charge output under all conditionsProvides improved efficiency in electrical various demands$133.93 - $588.59
- Shuriken® AGM BatteryAGM 12V Starting Battery by Shuriken®. Shuriken Power Cells are the solution for powering your high-power car audio installation. These AGM batteries will never leak electrolyte and can be mounted anywhere in any position, even...$209.82 - $402.70
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.26 - $1,812.03
- USA Industries® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by USA Industries®. This premium product is designed to properly provide power to electronic components of your vehicle when it is running. This alternator by USA Industries is designed to fit like the...Designed to provide power to your vehicle's electrical systemMade from premium materials$24.69 - $189.89
- Exide® Edge™ AGM BatteryEdge™ AGM Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle batteries stay strong and...17X More Energy for Everything like repeated use of technology and shuttle driving1Because the plates are compressed in rows, the battery uses its total volume to provide greater energy capacity$149.52 - $178.82
- Remy® StarterStarter by Remy®. The starters by Remy feature the most compact design in the industry. These components are smaller and lighter providing less friction, better reliability, and greater performance. Install the Remy starter and get...Features the most compact design on the marketEnsures less friction and excellent performance$31.73 - $698.33
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...$25.92 - $456.93
Guides & Articles
- Starting & ChargingNew Versus Remanufactured Starters And AlternatorsStarter motors and alternators have a tough job. Starter motors are high-torque motors which must have the ability to turn over, or crank, an engine under varying weather and mechanical conditions. Without a functioning starter motor, you simply cannot start up a modern vehicle's engine.
- Starting & ChargingServicing And Replacing A BatteryBy definition, an automotive battery is an electrochemical device that stores and provides electrical energy on demand. Electrical energy is produced inside the battery by a chemical reaction occurring between two dissimilar plates immersed in an electrolyte solution. When the battery is discharging, it changes chemical energy into electrical energy and releases current. During charging, electrical energy is converted back into chemical energy and stored.
- Starting & ChargingHybrid Vehicle Overview - CARiD.comHybrids are everywhere these days and can be defined as, "any vehicle combining two or more sources of power which can directly or indirectly provide propulsion." Although all hybrid vehicles on the market today use batteries as one of the power sources, there are different mechanical layouts and operational approaches in the way electric motors function alongside gasoline combustion engines. Those that use a combustion engine to generate electrical power are described simply as "hybrids", while vehicles with larger battery packs that can also be recharged with an electrical cord are known as "plug-in hybrids". Vehicles with electric motors and without combustion engines are not considered hybrids, because they are "pure electric" vehicles. These so-called "EVs" are outside the scope of what we are covering here.
Freightliner Starting & Charging Parts Reviews
2009 Dodge Durango