2.5 Factory Series Shock Absorber by Fox®. Offroad Factory Series smooth body shocks provide everything you need for all-out offroad performance. Their race construction allows servicing when they show signs of wear and custom tuning to the valving so you can dial them in to match track conditions or your favorite terrain. Every component has been race-proven to provide maximum damping performance. They are designed with highly durable parts that can also be replaced to extend the shocks life for many more years of reliable service. These shocks are built to survive the rigors of competition or the outer reaches of desolate wilderness. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Offroad Factory Series smooth body shocks deliver.
- 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body
- Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish
- 2.5" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearing
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits mounting
A racing based company, Fox® is headquartered in Scotts Valley, California. Established with the core mission to redefine driving dynamics, the brand is globally recognized for developing and manufacturing high-performance shock absorbers and suspension parts for ATVs, motorcycles, mountain bikes, off-road trucks, snowmobiles and many other specialty vehicles. For more than four decades since its inception back in 1974, the brand has been providing racers with industry leading suspension products to help them stand atop podiums. Experts at Fox perform rigorous tests on all products they make to ensure that the performance and wear resistance of each and every part are second to none.