2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Steering Stabilizer by Fox®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The 2.0 Performance Series IFP steering stabilizer helps take the load off your steering components and keep your tires tracking straight and true. Oversized offroad tires have a tendency to seek out traction in any direction. The large knobs and open tread pattern can cause your front end to wander on or off the road. The 2.0 Performance Series IFP stabilizer uses the same advanced damping technology contained in Fox Performance Series shocks to tame steering feedback from even the most aggressive tires.
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation bushings
What are the things you expect to get when driving a vehicle? For most drivers it’s outstanding performance, maximum comfort, precise handling and responsive steering. If you're striving to take your automobile to the next level and experience improved handling and enhanced road feel, the performance steering parts we have are the ultimate solution. The products have undergone severe tests under the most extreme conditions to ensure outstanding durability, as well as safe and smooth steering performance for many miles.
A racing based company, Fox® is headquartered in Scotts Valley, California. Established with the core mission to redefine driving dynamics, the brand is globally recognized for developing and manufacturing high-performance shock absorbers and suspension parts for ATVs, motorcycles, mountain bikes, off-road trucks, snowmobiles and many other specialty vehicles. For more than four decades since its inception back in 1974, the brand has been providing racers with industry leading suspension products to help them stand atop podiums. Experts at Fox perform rigorous tests on all products they make to ensure that the performance and wear resistance of each and every part are second to none.