- Bed Mats & LinersFord Sport Trac
- (10)Bed RailsFord Sport Trac
- (408)Tool BoxesFord Sport Trac
- (10)Headache RacksFord Sport Trac
- (39)Bed RacksFord Sport Trac
- (1)Bed SlidesFord Sport Trac
- (25)Bed OrganizersFord Sport Trac
- (69)Fuel Transfer TanksFord Sport Trac
- (73)Tonneau CoversFord Sport Trac
- (3)Car TentsTents
- (3)Bed ExtendersFord Sport Trac
- (3)Tailgate LocksFord Sport Trac
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsFord Sport Trac
- (7)Tailgate SealsFord Sport Trac
- (10)Truck Lift GatesFord Sport Trac
- (6)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksTruck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- (1,565)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- (13)Tailgate HandlesFord Sport Trac
- Truck SpoilersFord Sport Trac
Dubbed by Ford as the world’s first SUT (Sport Utility Truck), the Sport Trac offers the best of both worlds – on one hand you’ve got the cargo-hauling capacity of a pickup truck, and on the other, ample and comfortable interior of an SUV. The Sport Trac’s versatility works quite well, allowing you to slide between the options, depending on the task at hand. Unfortunately, the multi-purpose Sport Trac is no longer in production, and in 2010 the last of them have rolled from of a conveyor. But you need not to worry - you can still customize it with the aftermarket parts and accessories to keep its appearance and performance on a high side.
At CARiD we want to provide you with a variety of tough Ford Sport Trac bed accessories to maintain your SUT in tip top shape. Whether you use it for serious work to get around town, or to fully utilize its off-roading capabilities, let every man know that you are serious about your truck by equipping it with the solid, attention-drawing truck bed accessories. To secure and haul all sorts of gear and equipment more successfully, we’ve got numerous accessories like hardy cargo net, heavy-duty toolboxes, durable truck rack systems, high quality bad mats, and many more. You will be able to accessorize your rig to the teeth and make it look like a machine no one should mess around with.
- Putco® Bed RailsBed Rails by Putco®. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304 stainless steel, these...Designed specifically for your vehicleProduced from corrosion-resistant steel$172.99 - $679.99
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee®. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$133.30 - $744.64
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...Makes loading and unloading your vehicle a breezeAdds a special look to the back of your car$911.00 - $2,296.80
- Dee Zee® Combo Fuel Transfer TankCombo Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. Dee Zee bolts a fitted tool chest to their L-shaped liquid tank to create the series of Combo Fuel Transfer Tanks which offer all-in-one transport for tools and non-flammable liquids. An...Aluminum versions offer standard .056 aluminum thickness for the toolbox, heavy-duty .125 aluminum thickness for the liquid transfer tankTraditional steel versions offer standard 20-gauge thickness for the tool box and heavy-duty 14-gauge thickness for the liquid transfer tank$200.62 - $1,026.68
- Dee Zee® L-Shape™ Fuel Transfer TankL-Shape™ Fuel Transfer Tank by Dee Zee®. This L-shaped liquid transfer tank mounts to your truck bed to provide safer transport of non-flammable fuels and liquids. It’s easy-pour and easy-drain system will make you glad to...Reinforced, thick 14-gauge steel or .125 aluminum construction provides heavy-duty strength and safetyMultiple powder coat finishes are available to protect against scratches, chips, and tarnishing$200.62 - $901.43
- Pop & Lock® Tailgate LockTailgate Lock by Pop & Lock®. Protect the valuable stuff in your truck bed in the safest way possible. This lock is customized to fit your vehicle and mounts underneath your tailgate handle. Made of tough corrosion-resistant steel,...Maximum reliable cargo securityEffortless protection for your tailgate$49.97 - $172.97
- CARR® Work Truck StepWork Truck Step by CARR®. These solid hands-free steps are a must if you are looking to get an easy and quick access to the bed of your service truck. Push the step in to deploy it to the out position and push it in again to lock...Tough aluminum construction with interior steel straps for additional strengthAble to withstand up to 500 lbs of weight$261.49 - $566.71
- Unique Truck Accessories® Extruded Truck Flat BedTruck Flat Bed - by Unique Truck Accessories®. Aluminum flatbeds are ½ the weight of steel beds and last much longer. They built on a 3/16” thick x 3” high I beam sub-frame for a rugged and strong construction. These beds...Light-weight3/16” Thick x 3” High I-beam Sub-Frame$119.77 - $4,414.84
- Unique Truck Accessories® Diamond Tread Truck Flat BedDiamond Truck Flat Bed by Unique Truck Accessories®. Headboard Dimensions: 80"W x 41"H. Fuel Bezel Position: Front. Aluminum flatbeds are ½ the weight of steel beds and last much longer. They built on a 3/16” thick x 3” high I...Light-weight3/16” Thick x 3” High I-beam Sub-Frame$119.77 - $4,414.84
- TracRac® UtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack SystemUtilityRac™ G2 Body Truck Rack System by TracRac®. Sliding rack systems aren’t just for pickups anymore. Now you can give your utility work truck the same advantages of a high-quality overhead rack that you’ve enjoyed on your...1,250 lb. Load capacityAerodynamic and quiet$759.99
- Amer-Rac® Heavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck RackHeavy Duty Camper Cap Pickup Truck Rack by Amer-Rac®. Available for full size & compact pickup trucks. This Heavy Duty Cargo Carrier mounts to the pickup bedrails, under the cap rails, without drilling into the cap shell.$49.88 - $391.92
- Putco® Locker Side RailsLocker Side Rails by Putco®, 2-Piece Set. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304 stainless...NeveRust™ Stainless SteelEasy no drill installation via stake pockets$313.99 - $679.99
- Putco® Nylon Locker Side RailsNylon Locker Side Rails by Putco®, 2-Piece Set. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the...Injection molded nylon casting utilizing our oversized BOSS design with 2.5" tubesHigh-polished stainless steel tube$172.99 - $626.99
- Putco® Pop Up Locker Side RailsPop Up Locker Side Rails by Putco®, 2-Piece Set. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304...NeveRust™ Stainless SteelEasy no drill installation via stake pockets$374.99 - $502.99
- Putco® SSR Locker Side RailsSSR Locker Side Rails by Putco®, 2-Piece Set. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304...NeveRust™ Stainless SteelEasy no drill installation via stake pockets, installs in minutes$277.99 - $370.99
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.