In this day and age, trucks are more vulnerable than ever to the kinds of mishaps everyday driving presents. And the one spot on your vehicle that is constantly exposed is… yep, you guessed it – the front-end. A Ford Ranger Grill Guard goes a long way in shoring up the front of your truck and our selection is here to prove it! CARiD.com carries a full line of top-quality Ford Ranger Grill Guards that get the job done. Our Ford Ranger Grille Guards come from all the elite names and comprised of ultra-grade Stainless Steel. Finishes include Chrome, Black Powder-Coat, and Polished Steel for that boost in front-end fashion every driver loves! We’ve got the value. We’ve got the protection. Now, it’s up to you. Click on your Model Year above for the Ford Ranger Grill Guard your truck can’t live without!
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin®. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$260.38 - $406.45
- Tuff-Bar® Euro Style Grille GuardEuro Style Grille Guard by Tuff-Bar®. This is a grille guard that offers great style and great protection at a very affordable price. Headlight guards are removable and the sturdy uprights are rubber clad for pushing. The mounting...$259.14 - $489.60
- Westin® Sportsman Grille GuardSportsman Grille Guard by Westin®. The Sportsman Grille Guard sets the standard for grille guards. Its rugged one-piece fully welded construction provides real protection and solid strength. Available in polished stainless steel...$412.71 - $719.95
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Grille Guard3000 Series Grille Guard by Go Rhino®. It is the only Euro Style grille and brush guard providing a patented built-in step. The step allows easy access to the hood and engine bay on today’s trucks and SUVs. Every Grill Guard is...Patented step allows easy access to the hood and engine compartmentStep area is compressed into the steel, yielding incredible strength and leaving no weak spots where rust can attack$430.70 - $761.91
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft®. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.Heavy duty one-piece constructionProtective rubber stripping$259.55 - $487.62
- Onki® Full Stainless Steel Grille GuardFull Stainless Steel Grille Guard by Onki®. Protect the front end of your truck, van or sport utility from surprise dangers, and add style with all-stainless steel polished brightness. A full wraparound design gives a greater level...Easy no-drill installation with all mounting hardware and instructions includedCrafted from high grade T-304 Stainless Steel$805.00 - $1,111.32
- Aries® 3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate3" Bull Bar with Stainless Skid Plate by Aries®. From the cattle rancher on the open range to the industrial man of the asphalt jungle to the jerky-jawing trail hog of the north woods, the Aries 3" bull bar is made for those who...3" diameter, heavy-wall tube designRemovable skid plate with aggressive cutout$145.56 - $251.40
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$223.04 - $609.52
- Dee Zee® Grille GuardGrille Guard by Dee Zee®. Add maximum-strength protection to your pickup or SUV with a form-fitting Euro Grille Guard from Dee Zee that is specifically contoured to your make and model. One-piece 18 gauge steel construction ensures...Grille guard is shaped to match the lines and contours of your specific vehicle1.5" diameter tubing provides high level of rigidity and strength$272.67 - $567.49
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
- Go Rhino® 3000 Series Push Bar3000 Series Black Mild Steel Push Bar by Go Rhino®. Without Eurotube. 5-Years Warranty. The 3000 Series Front Guard offers superior protection for the grille and features a lower bar with a built-in step allowing easy access to the...Center grille guard without brush guardsPatented built-in step exclusive to Go Rhino!, provides easy step-up access$252.02 - $454.13
- Dee Zee® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Dee Zee®. Protect the front and underside of your vehicle from stray animals, tree stumps, tire track ruts, and other unforeseen perils with Dee Zee’s Bull Bar. 3" diameter steel bars with a skid plate offer the...3" diameter steel tubing offers maximum strength and protectionMandrel bending methods used during construction ensure perfectly even diameter on all tube bends$176.58 - $241.66
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...Delivers ultimate front-end protectionGives your vehicle a cool rugged look$260.00 - $320.00
- SteelCraft® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by SteelCraft®. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a convenient pre-drilled...$166.03 - $198.40
- Black Horse® MAX Bull BarsMAX Bull Bars by Black Horse®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to provide...Delivers ultimate front-end protectionGives your vehicle a cool rugged look$300.00 - $320.00
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Covercraft® Dustop™ Custom Car Cover$245.00 - $289.00
Ford Ranger Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2001 Ford Ranger