- Full KitsFord Ranger
- (20)Bumpers & ValancesFord Ranger
- (85)Custom HoodsFord Ranger
- Custom FendersFord Ranger
- (15)Fender FlaresFord Ranger
- (8)Side SkirtsFord Ranger
- Roll PansFord Ranger
- Body Side MoldingsFord Ranger
- (10)Window LouversFord Ranger
- (2)SpoilersFord Ranger
- (10)Vertical DoorsFord Ranger
- (557)HeadlightsFord Ranger
- (3,049)Custom WheelsFord Ranger
- (45)Light CoversFord Ranger
Your Ranger is a versatile vehicle that can get you to work just as easily as it can get you off the paved roads and out into the wilderness away from civilization. Because you spend so much time driving it you want to make sure that it looks great which is why we have a range of visual upgrades to suit it. We have them at much better prices than you might expect so that you can get great value for your money and you’ll love the range of options!
Our Ford Ranger body kits are the perfect solution because we have the right brands to make sure that you get the quality that your vehicle deserves. We have a wide range of parts so that you can find just what you’re looking for whether you’re looking to tweak your vehicle just a little or whether you want to make it look like a completely different vehicle that no one will recognize. A body kit is the best way to put your own personal touch on your vehicle so that it looks as though it was designed just for you and it’s easy to get the right look.
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$20.70 - $4,886.10
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- VIS Racing® Front BumperFront Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $4,773.95
- VIS Racing® Rear BumperRear Bumper by VIS Racing®. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $3,904.04
- Xenon® Roll PanRoll Pan by Xenon®. The step bumper on a pickup truck is useful, but if you're more into cruising than hauling, lose that bumper and install this great looking roll pan. Nothing beats a roll pan to make the back of your truck look...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$169.27 - $202.70
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing®, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $2,399.90
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$48.63 - $208.75
- Willpak® ABS Side Window LouversABS Side Window Louvers by Willpak®. Give your vehicle that ready-race look with a set of these rugged side louvers! Be sure, the louvers will change the appearance of your vehicle at a stroke. These add-ons are made of tough ABS...$119.95 - $244.95
- Willpak® ABS Rear Window LouversABS Rear Window Louvers by Willpak®. Complete the retro styling of your modern vehicle! These louvers will increase your privacy while keeping your interior cooler. Made of strong ABS plastic, they're highly resistant to damage and...Great retro stylingProtects your vehicle's interior from UV rays$79.95 - $451.95
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Street Scene® Front Bumper CoverFront Bumper Cover by Street Scene®. Spruce up your vehicle and protect its vulnerable bumper from rocks, gravel, and other road debris. This accessory is made of tough material to be highly resistant to impacts and last for the...$190.51 - $398.03
- Street Scene® ValanceValance by Street Scene®. Looking to add some hot performance style? Go with this awesome and functional accessory. This part attaches to the factory bumper cover.$181.16 - $386.98
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$114.30 - $719.10
- RI® Fender FlaresFender Flares by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. They install easily with 3M™ double-sided tape, so you’ll be enjoying your vehicle’s new style in minutes.Gives your car a distinct lookAdds protection against minor dents and scratches$148.75 - $333.20
- Bushwacker® OE Style Fender FlaresOE Style Fender Flares by Bushwacker®. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the upgrade provides the tire coverage...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$209.99 - $499.99
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 200 Custom Car Cover$148.00 - $162.00
Ford Ranger Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
1996 Ford Ranger