- Coverking® Autobody Armor™ Custom Car CoverAutobody Armor™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Maximum water resistance and breathability, as well as sufficient stretch to fit like a glove and UVR-protection. This sounds too good to be true, but not for a custom created...$255.19 - $637.99
- Coverking® Stormproof™ Custom Car CoverStormproof™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. The highest possible density of fabric microfiber results in natural water-resistance and UVR-resistance without any protective coatings needed, that could increase the risk of the...$191.39 - $534.31
- Coverking® Silverguard Plus™ Custom Car CoverSilverguard Plus™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Suitable for both, indoor and outdoor use, this cosy cover can be used under most weather conditions, unless it's extreme rain, snow or ice. Being resistant to sun rays, water and...$151.51 - $350.89
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Custom Car CoverSatin Stretch™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Recommended for interior use only, this luxurious cover fits every curve of your vehicle like its second skin. Fully breathable, it saves your ride from mold, mildew and moisture...$183.41 - $510.39
- Coverking® Coverbond 4™ Custom Car CoverCoverbond 4™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Built of four layers, this type of cover delivers breathability, both indoor and outdoor protection against UV rays, dust and pollutants and even light hail. Not only that – it will...$103.66 - $263.16
- Coverking® Triguard™ Custom Car CoverTriguard™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Recommended for use under light weather conditions. It shows outstanding performance outdoors, protecting your car against water, sun and weather. The material Triguard™ Car Cover...$79.74 - $207.34
- Coverking® Mosom Plus™ Custom Car CoverMosom Plus™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Suitable for indoor-outdoor use, it outlines every curve of your car and fits perfectly. Providing an outstanding barrier against rain, Mosom Plus Car Cover cares about the delicate...$119.61 - $295.06
- Coverking® Silverguard™ Custom Car CoverSilverguard™ Custom Car Cover by Coverking®. Designed to protect your car from harsh elements, it's appropriate for indoor and outdoor use. UV rays, water, extreme heat, moderate snow, rain and dirt are no longer an issue with...$99.67 - $255.19
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 200 Custom Car CoverBlock-It 200™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This is one of Covercraft’s most lightweight and inexpensive car covers designed primarily for indoor storage and limited outdoor use. 3 layers of non-woven fabrics include an...$110.00 - $232.00
- Covercraft® Block-It™ 380 Custom Car CoverBlock-It 380™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This cover is designed with an advanced Kimberly-Clark film barrier that provides an excellent combination of lower cost and lighter weight. Also provides better than average outdoor...$144.00 - $359.00
- Covercraft® Dustop™ Custom Car CoverDustop™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This is an indoor-only cover designed for the finest of automotive paint finishes that offers Covercraft’s highest level of dust resistance. 4 layers of non-woven fibers block virtually...$184.00 - $457.00
- Covercraft® Evolution™ Custom Car CoverEvolution™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This outdoor all-weather car cover provides Covercraft’s highest and best level of protection from the sun’s UV rays as well as tree sap, bird droppings, minor hail, and door dings...$169.00 - $421.00
- Covercraft® Form-Fit™ Custom Car CoverForm-Fit™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. Designed primarily for indoor use, this plush lycra spandex cover stylishly hugs every curve of your vehicle while it provides Covercraft’s highest level of breathability, softness,...$310.00 - $795.00
- Covercraft® NOAH™ Custom Car CoverNOAH™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This cover is designed to provide maximum outdoor protection from acid rain, UV rays, snow, tree sap, bird droppings, dirt, and other airborne contaminants. 4 layers of non-woven fabrics...$198.00 - $515.00
- Covercraft® Polycotton Custom Car CoverPolycotton Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This indoor-only cover is for the value-conscious customer who needs a basic, soft-touch car cover. The Polycotton Custom Car Cover is crafted from a durable polycotton blend that...$131.00 - $345.00
There is just something about a big F-250 truck – it looks sharp with its streamlined body lines, not to mention the big grille up front. From a long bed to a short bed there is just about nothing that this truck cannot handle. There is 405 ft pound of mean torque @ 4500 rpm, not to mention 385 hp hitting top performance at 5500 rpm. With all this power and room it only makes sense to protect the F-250 with a car cover. This will help keep spots, dust, and even bird droppings off the finish. With this truck being built to last for a very long time it only makes sense to have the body looking just as nice. It only takes a few minutes to cover the entire vehicle and the cover will tuck nicely behind the bumpers. This vehicle is a major investment and hence deserves to be protected when not being driven.
As lovely as the F250 dash looks, with the sun beating down on it over time it will start to fade. Having a dash of two different colors IS not exactly exciting and could prove to be pretty distressing. This is why your F250 truck should be protected with a car cover. When the cover is in place the hot sun cannot get to the exterior or interior of the F-250 and fade things over the years. Doing something as simple as buying a car cover can keep the truck looking nice for many more years to come. So keep nature away and protect the truck on the exterior and the interior by investing in a nice car cover. For the best quality Ford F250 car covers, visit CARiD; they have tons of custom designed covers specifically designed for the F250 range of trucks.
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Car CoversShould I Get a Custom-Fit or a Universal Car Cover?Just as with an indoor cover, if you regularly drive your car you’ll want a cover that is light and easy to handle, whereas a cover for long term storage can be heavier. If you live in a rainy humid region you’ll want a cover that sheds water, dries quickly and is breathable so moisture can escape. Areas with intense sunlight will require a cover with maximum UV protection.