A Ford Escape Grill Guard is an important asset when it comes to protecting your SUV’s front-end. With so many potential dangers lurking on the road, the face of your vehicle is often exposed to rocks, sticks, and other kinds of debris that cause harm. At CARiD, each one of our Ford Escape Grille Guards is built tough to defend with superiority. We offer up names such as Romik®, Westin®, and Black Horse® at unbeatable prices so you have the very best to choose from. All of our Ford Escape Grille Guards are comprised of ultra-grade Stainless Steel and come in a variety of finishes for the stylish look you crave. Every Ford Escape Grill Guard is also accompanied by detailed instructions and all necessary installation hardware. Give the front of your SUV a reason to smile!
- Westin® Ultimate Bull BarUltimate Bull Bar with Stainless Steel Skid Plate by Westin®. The secret of living a peaceful life in the asphalt jungle is to add a scary edge to your looks. The Ultimate Bull Bar is perfect for the purpose. Available in chrome...$260.38 - $406.45
- SteelCraft® Grille GuardGrille Guard by SteelCraft®. The SteelCraft design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal grille guards cannot achieve. They offer both real protection and elegance. Easy bolt-on installation.Heavy duty one-piece constructionProtective rubber stripping$259.55 - $487.62
- Aries® One Piece Grille GuardOne Piece Grille Guard by Aries®. The Aries One-Piece Front Guard design is adapted to each application, providing an OEM accessory look that universal front guards cannot achieve. The product offers both real protection and...One-piece build for maximum strengthCustom design for each application$223.04 - $609.52
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $236.52
- ARB® 2.5" Gray Powdercoat Nudge Bar2.5" Gray Powdercoat Nudge Bar by ARB®. Each particular nudge bar has been designed specifically for its respective vehicle for maximum functionality and aesthetics, and is fully air bag compatible.Driving Lights and CB Antenna ProvisionSturdy, Air Bag Compatible Mounting System$275.50 - $716.30
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...Delivers ultimate front-end protectionGives your vehicle a cool rugged look$260.00 - $320.00
- Westin® Contour Light Bull BarContour Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Contour Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. It can be used with or without Driving Lights, for which...Tube diameter varies by applicationCompound bends enhance vehicle's front end$187.78 - $286.17
- SteelCraft® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by SteelCraft®. This is a bull bar that offers both real protection and elegance. The removable skid plate prevents damage to sensitive parts of the engine and transmission. The bar provides a convenient pre-drilled...$166.03 - $198.40
- Broadfeet® 3" Bull Bar3" Bull Bar by Broadfeet®. This durable bull bar is sure to prevent your bumper from cracking in the case of hitting an animal. It is made from strong stainless steel to minimize the amount of damage your vehicle may suffer. This...Raises the bar for protecting your passengers and vehicleMade from strong T-304 stainless steel to withstand the harshest conditions$230.00 - $355.00
- Broadfeet® 2.5" Bull Bar2.5" Bull Bar by Broadfeet®. Protect your passengers and your vehicle with this tough-as-nails bull bar. It is made from strong stainless steel to withstand extreme road conditions. The skid plate attached to the bull bar elevates...Raises the bar for protecting your passengers and vehicleMade from strong T-304 stainless steel to withstand the harshest conditions$230.00 - $355.00
- Black Horse® MAX Bull BarsMAX Bull Bars by Black Horse®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to provide...Delivers ultimate front-end protectionGives your vehicle a cool rugged look$300.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® Full Grille GuardsFull Grille Guards by Broadfeet®. These premium grille guards by Broadfeet will not only ensure maximum protection to the front of your vehicle but also help upgrade the look of your auto. Made from the highest quality materials...Reliably protect the front of your vehicleEnhance your vehicle's appearance$467.20 - $737.60
- Black Horse® Single Tube Rear Bumper GuardRear Bumper Guard by Black Horse Off Road®. Bumper protection has never been easier. This great accessory will guard your plastic rear bumper from a runaway shopping cart or more extensive damage caused by another car. The unit is...Offers great rear-end protectionEnsures a neat, customized look$220.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® Pintle Style Single Pipe Rear Bumper GuardPintle Style Single Pipe Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet®. This Pintle style single pipe rear bumper guard offers excellent rear bumper protection. Plus, it will add rugged style to your bumper. This bumper guard is...Provides reliable protection to your rear bumperAdds a head-turning look to the bumper$230.00 - $290.00
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper GuardWAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet®. This WAGG style double pipe rear bumper guard is designed to provide the ultimate in bumper protection. It is designed to keep your SUV safe day in and day out with style....Provides reliable protection to your rear bumperAdds a head-turning look to the bumper$230.00 - $290.00
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
- Thule® Stacker Kayak Carrier$159.95
Ford Escape Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2009 Ford Escape