Getting your Ford Aerostar ready for a family vacation, or using it to carry otherwise impossible items like kayaks and bikes, is very easy with the right Ford Aerostar roof racks and cargo carriers from CARiD. Whether you want to set this fantastic car up to be able to carry bulky sporting equipment like snow or surf boards and skis, or you just need a good, strong and weatherproof carrier on top of your Ford Aerostar for your family's luggage or your shopping, you can add it to your Aerostar easily by buying one of these great after market Ford accessories, which we at CARiD have chosen from the best manufacturers like Thule and WeatherTech.
These new Ford Aerostar roof racks and cargo carriers are easy to install, and will look great on your Ford whatever style you choose. They are all backed by comprehensive guarantees, extensive manufacturer's warranties and the outstanding customer service CARiD are known for, so you know you are buying from the best when you get your Ford Aerostar roof racks and cargo carriers from CARiD. Shop our fantastic range and get yours here at CARiD today!
- Yakima® KeelOver Canoe CarrierKeelOver Canoe Carrier by Yakima®. If you're looking for an easy to install, easy to load, and affordable canoe carrier that installs to any style crossbar and comes complete with everything needed, you've found it right here in...$99.00
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$199.95
- Thule® Snowboard CarrierSnowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear, and the...$149.95
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...$249.95
- Thule® Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierHullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hullavator is Thule's premium lift-assist kayak carrier. It enables one person to load the carrier from the side of the vehicle at waist level, and the gas-assist struts lift up...$629.95
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$341.10 - $377.10
- Thule® SUP Shuttle Paddleboard CarrierSUP Shuttle Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®. The Thule SUP shuttle paddleboard carrier has a telescoping-width adjustment system for stand-up-paddleboards with a width up to 34'' wide. You can transport even two boards up to 55lbs...$149.95
- Yakima® BowDown Kayak RackBowDown Kayak Rack by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The BowDown is Yakima's best...$209.00
- Thule® Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierHull-a-Port Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hull-a-Port delivers easy kayak loading and unloading, and safe, secure transport, with the versatility of enabling you to mount other Thule accessories on your roof rack. It can carry a...$149.95
- Rola® Roof Bike RackRoof Bike Rack by Rola®. Take your bike along for the ride with a bike rack. It only takes a few seconds to clip or strap your bike onto a bike rack.Fits most cars, vans, SUVS, pickupsLevel and secure transport to and from your destination$95.88
- Thule® Criterium Roof Bike RackCriterium Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. The advanced "frame hold" design of the Criterium rack features a C-Clamp that gently grips and holds the frame for secure and stable transport without risk of damage to the frame. The clamp...$189.95
- Thule® Slipstream Kayak RackSlipstream Kayak Rack by Thule®. This premium load assist carrier makes kayak loading and unloading possible for one person, because it supports 50% of the kayak's weight with a sliding roller that extends beyond the back of the...$349.95
- Yakima® LoadWarrior Roof Cargo BasketLoadWarrior Roof Cargo Basket by Yakima®. This may be the most sensible accessory you can buy for your roof rack. The spacious 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H cargo basket is sized for small and mid-sized vehicles, and it's ideal for a variety...$299.00
- Thule® Stacker Kayak CarrierStacker Kayak Carrier by Thule®. As its name implies, the Stacker lets you carry up to 4 kayaks stacked on their side, safely and easily, or you can carry less than 4 kayaks and have room left for other Thule accessories. The...$159.95
- Yakima® CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag (8007405)Universal CargoPack Roof Cargo Bag by Yakima®. A bag for all types of vehicles and a variety of travelers. Durable and water-resistant construction protects gear from the elements. Adds an additional 16 cubic ft. of storage to your...Secures to vehicles with or without roof racksConstructed with watertight, sealed seams to block out moisture$219.00
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Cover$358.86 - $398.74