- FIRESTONE® CHAMPION FUEL FIGHTERCHAMPION FUEL FIGHTER Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. High traction highway drive tire. It features proven, aggressive lug tread designed with tie bars for solid traction,uniform wear, and long tread...Enhanced traction in mud and snowIncreased tread lifeSize: 235/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 104/T$133.34 each●In Stock (117) - Ships within 24 hrs$533.36 / set of 4
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION A/TDESTINATION A/T Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. This is the SUV and light truck all-terrain tire for drivers who want to go wherever the road leads - from main streets to the woods. The Destination A/T...Computer optimized component systemHigh level of uniformity and high speed capabilitySize: 235/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 103/T$184.98 each●In Stock (28) - Ships within 24 hrs$739.92 / set of 4
- FIRESTONE® DESTINATION LE2DESTINATION LE2 Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Truck / SUV. If you're looking for a tire that works as hard as you do for your light truck or SUV and you want great value for your money, look no further than the...Continuous closed shoulder blocksStepped inside notches, zigzag sipesSize: 235/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 104/H$163.28 each●In Stock (80) - Ships within 24 hrs$653.12 / set of 4
- FIRESTONE® WINTERFORCE UVWINTERFORCE UV Tires by Firestone®. Season: Winter / Snow. Type: Performance, Truck / SUV. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD....Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stabilitySize: 235/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 103/S$161.62 each●In Stock (1) - Ships within 24 hrs$161.62 / set of 1
- FIRESTONE® PRECISION TOURINGPRECISION TOURING Tires by Firestone®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Great wet traction and a quiet, comfortable ride makes the Precision Touring a standout in the Firestone line. With its all-season tread pattern and...Wide FootprintImproved all-weather performanceSize: 235/65R17Load/Speed Rating: 104/T$142.21 each●OUT OF STOCK - Unavailable until further notice$568.84 / set of 4
For over 100 years, Firestone has led the pack with its racetrack legacy, starting with a 1911 Indianapolis 500 win by a car running Firestone tires. Since then, Firestone-equipped cars have displayed exemplary performance on and off the track. In 1900, Harvey Firestone started the Firestone Tire and Rubber Company in Ohio, making tires for buggies, wagons, and other farm equipment. Firestone has continually worked to reduce emissions not only with production footprint, but also with products life cycle.
Once Harvey Firestone partnered with Henry Ford to put the first pneumatic rubber car tires on the Model T – and subsequently becoming the OE supplier for the Ford Motor Company - Harvey Firestone's business took off and began to evolve into Firestone Tires customers know today. This industrious background supplied Firestone with the grit and determination to produce the tires that empower today’s vehicles to drive farther and grip the road better than any other tire.
Bridgestone Corporation purchased Firestone in 1988, transforming the companies’ combined operations into the world's largest tire and rubber company. The operations in the Americas were renamed Bridgestone/Firestone, Inc. and became the largest subsidiary of Bridgestone. As part of its integration with Bridgestone’s existing U.S. operations, Bridgestone/Firestone moved its headquarters from Akron to Nashville in 1992. Today, this subsidiary, now named Bridgestone Americas (BSAM), consists of an international family of enterprises with 52 production facilities throughout the Americas.
BSAM and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture, and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone, and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle OE manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry, and mining industries. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The BSAM family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.