Ford Country 5.4L / 5.8L Standard Transmission with External Balanced Flywheel 1958, Aluminum Flywheel by Fidanza®. Includes: Flywheel, Hardware Kit with Counterweight. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 11", 11.5". With Replaceable Friction Plate. If you want to improve the performance of your vehicle, this part is a must-have for you. Thanks to its lightweight construction, the flywheel allows for more horsepower to the wheels and reduces wear on the engine rotating assembly.
- Use with Flywheel Insert P/N 221171 for 11.75" Friction Surface Diameter
- Use with Flywheel Insert P/N 221101 For 11" Friction Surface Diameter
- CNC-machined for exact fit
- Delivers more horsepower to the wheels
- Provides faster throttle response
- Minimizes wear and stress on the crankshaft
- Increases fuel economy
- Lightweight yet durable construction
- Made of superior aluminum
- Steel ring gear is heat-treated for maximum durability
- Steel replaceable friction plate
- Can be used with any type of clutch material
- Includes aerospace fasteners, button screws, and dowels
- Professional installation is recommended
- Manufactured in the USA
- Hardware Kit with Counterweight
If you have a vehicle, it is crucial to know what parts your car consists of and what functions they perform. When it comes to a flywheel, it ensures smooth acceleration through the gears without crashing and banging, which is why it must always be in good repair. If you need to replace your flywheel, the Fidanza High Performance Flywheel is the way to go. Manufactured from durable aluminum, the part provides quick throttle response and great heat dissipation, as well as frees up additional horsepower.
The flywheel by Fidanza is designed according to the highest standards in the industry. Featuring incredibly strong construction, the friction plate is pickled and oiled to deliver smooth disc engagement. The ring gear is heat-treated for exceptional durability, then pressed on, and fastened with grade 8 button screws. What is no less important, the Fidanza flywheel can mate with any kind of clutch material, including ceramic, organic, sintered iron, and kevlar. By the way, Fidanza was the first in the industry to use stepped dowels for their flywheels. This doweling method ensures that once the friction plate is installed, the dowels lock up and can't be removed to provide reliable operation.
Fidanza® is the US-based manufacturer of first-class aluminum flywheels, high-performance clutch kits, and adjustable cam gears. For several decades, the company serves over 35 countries worldwide with their performance needs. From old-fashioned trucks to brand-new sports cars, Fidanza delivers outstanding performance and exceptional reliability to any vehicle. Expertly designed using innovative technologies and premium materials, the products by Fidanza are the world standard in form and function. Being one of the leading brands in the industry, Fidanza Performance continues to grow adding new items to their product line.