- 124 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 124 Spider Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 125 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 128 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 131 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 500 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 500X Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 600 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 850 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 1100 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 1200 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 1500 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- 2100 Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Brava Replacement Fuel System Parts
You definitely want all systems of your Fiat to operate properly, including the fuel system which is crucial to guarantee the vehicle’s performance. The fuel system stores and delivers the gasoline or diesel fuel to the cylinder chamber to make the engine function. This system has a fuel pump which moves fuel from the tank through fuel lines and transports it to a fuel injection system or carburetor which is responsible for transferring the right amount of fuel to the cylinders to make the vehicle move. The fuel system pressurizes, filters, and controls the fuel in order to mix its necessary quantity with air to provide clean combustion.
Like all drivers you know that through the years the fuel system components can become worn out. If you are seeking some fuel system parts, for instance, a carburetor or fuel pump for your Fiat, then visit our web store. Here you can find great repair parts you can count on. CARiD's goal is to provide its clients with top-notch fuel system repair parts which ensure everlasting reliability and exceptional performance. We collaborate with the most prominent auto brands, namely GB Remanufacturing, Genuine, Pierburg, and many others.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- GB Remanufacturing® Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$27.75 - $63.85
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$46.94 - $1,092.74
- Delphi® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$31.55 - $376.92
- Gates® Regular Locking Fuel CapRegular Locking Fuel Cap by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...OE quality fluids from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$10.02 - $118.96
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Airtex® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$8.76 - $560.46
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch®. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.Dirt-holding capacity of 15 gramsRobust aluminum-, plastic-, or surface-treated steel filter housing$4.46 - $66.20
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Fuel PumpGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump by ACDelco®. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road...Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kits.Improved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs.$28.65 - $420.56
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Tank Strap KitFuel Tank Strap Kit by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace worn, rusted, or missing straps, this fuel tank strap kit will help to keep your fuel tank in place ensuring its secure installation. Purchasing this kit, you get nothing...Designed to keep your fuel tank in placeSame quality as OE for less money$14.79 - $352.78
- Motorcraft® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Motorcraft®. Keep fuel clean with this premium product from Motorcraft. Manufactured from a 300-series stainless steel, this fuel filter traps and holds the smallest dirt particles, which can lead to poor performance...Direct OEM replacement for proper fitMeets strict Ford Motor Company standards$2.34 - $326.79
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$2.04 - $167.87
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium®. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pump’s first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants...Designed to protect the fuel pump and prevent fuel system contaminationEngineered to stringent tolerances$6.77 - $1,223.09
- Replace® Crash Parts Electric Fuel PumpCrash Parts Electric Fuel Pump by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE #Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$32.64 - $814.72
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$28.26 - $758.79
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsWhat is a Fuel System "Throttle Body"?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine's air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine - accounting for factors such as throttle (gas pedal) position, idle speed, cold start warmup, and more. To perform these critical tasks, the throttle body is bolted in place between your engine's intake manifold and air filter housing. A hinged metal plate inside the throttle body (known as a butterfly valve) opens to let more air in as the gas pedal is depressed. Because fuel injection systems are inherently computer controlled, information from various sensors mounted on the throttle body allows the vehicle's engine management system to determine the optimum fuel flow rate as based on multiple conditions.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.