Rear Passenger Side Brake Hydraulic Hose (H620091) by Dorman®. Total Length: 20.63"; Type Size: End 1: Banjo - 10mm, End 2: Female - M10 x 1.0; End 1 Type/Size of Fitting: Banjo - 10mm; End 2 Type/Size of Fitting: Female - M10 x 1.0; Primary Segment 1 Length: 19.88"; With Gaskets; without Bracket (Not Required); End Fitting Material: Treated Steel; Hose Material: EPDM Rubber; Jacket Material: Rubber. Includes: 1 Brake Hose, Gaskets. Direct replacement Hydraulic Brake Hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake repair for your vehicle. The new hoses help to prevent loss of brake fluid and provide optimal brake performance.
- Bracket Material: No Bracket Required
- Color: Black
- Describe Type: Flexible Hose
- End 1 Fitting Material: Treated Steel
- End 1 Fitting Type: Banjo - 10mm
- End 2 Fitting Material: Treated Steel
- End 2 Fitting Type: Female - M10 x 1.0
- Gasket or Seal Included: Yes
- Hose Material: EPDM Rubber
- Jacket Material: Rubber
- Mounting Hardware Included: Not Required
- Primary Segment 1 Length (In): 19.88"
- Total Length 1 (In): 20.63"
- Quality construction ensures strength, chemical and thermal resistance for longer life
- Brake Hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing
- All Brake Hoses are tested up to 4,000 PSI to ensure Safety standards are met
- Integral brackets, if applicable, included to ensure proper fit and ease of installation
When you want to get OEM quality without the high dealer price, Dorman is the right choice for you. Today you can fix your vehicle properly and have money left in your pocket with a Dorman product. It will look, function, and fit just like the part from the dealer, so your vehicle will operate as it should or even better. The Dorman product is designed using state-of-the-art technologies to exactly replicate the OEM unit, then it is manufactured with modern tooling so that the end product looks and fits exactly as designed. The unit is made to the same dimensions as the OEM part with the same gauge material. Dorman is confident in the quality of their products, which is why the company covers them with a limited lifetime warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship. Easily restore the appearance and function of your vehicle with Dorman products.
Established by Lew and Jack Dorman in 1918, Dorman® is a top supplier of formerly "Dealer only" automotive replacement parts. In 1937, the company created 'The Wing' as its logo, which symbolized innovation and freedom. With almost 100 years of industry experience and unmatched commitment to perfection, the company provides customers with exclusive replacement parts, automotive hardware, brake parts, and fasteners. Dorman designs, packages, and markets over 128,000 different products manufactured to its specifications. Dorman is committed to bringing new products, new solutions, and new opportunities to the automotive market.