Dodge Ramcharger Fender Flares
- Bushwacker®Extend-A-Fender™ FlaresExtend-A-Fender™ Flares by Bushwacker®. These are a perfect investment for additional tire coverage required for larger wheel and tire packages. Made of flexible and ultra-durable Dura-Flex 2000 plastic, these fender flares ensure...Extra tire coverage for effective protection from road debrisSpecially designed for bigger wheel and tire combos$305.99 - $489.99
- Bushwacker®Extend-A-Fender™ Matte Black Front and Rear Fender Flares (50901-01)Extend-A-Fender™ Matte Black Front and Rear Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Set of 4 Pieces. Tire Coverage: 2" Front, 2" Rear. Flare Height: 3" Front, 3" Rear. OE Matte Black. You've equipped your Dodge with oversize wheels and tires...Adds up to 2.00" of tire coverage from debrisInstalls neatly in minutes with minimal drilling$489.99
- Smittybilt®LED Turn Signals for 76838 (L-1420)Universal LED Turn Signals for 76838 (L-1420) by Smittybilt®. Sold in pairs, 12" lead wires; grommet style mounts; super bright LED Lights; waterproof casing.Sold in pairs12" Lead wires$15.99
The Dodge Ramcharger is a rugged people hauler based on a pickup truck chassis. Back in the days it was produced, it was a sensible choice for those searching for reliable transportation for backcountry camping and off-roading. No matter how tough the terrain under its wheels is, you can always count on your Ramcharger. Still, years of overlanding do not go unnoticed, and eventually, the body of your vehicle can all be covered with scratches, dings, and chips. What’s more, the odds are that rust spots will appear. One of the best ways to protect your truck’s sides from hazardous impact of the elements and airborne debris is to install fender flares that will keep them off your vehicle’s body.
Fender flares are especially widely used on vehicles with wide wheels and huge tires protruding past the fenders. In many states, the law forbids driving a vehicle with wide uncovered tires, so to comply with the rules, you have an option of installing a set of fender flares. Along with all practical benefits, you will also get an unbeatable bonus in aesthetics, as fender flares will give your truck an even tougher and ready-for-everything look. Our store carries a huge variety of Dodge Ramcharger fender flares by world-leading brands, built to withstand the harshest driving conditions and serve you a lifetime.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- Fender FlaresDecember 08, 2016Fender Flares | To Paint, Or Not To Paint?Fender flares do more than make your 4x4 look stylish, they protect your fenders from debris thrown up by big tires. Because once you put those big tires on your ride,...by
- Fender FlaresSeptember 06, 2016How To Install 'Cut-Out' Fender FlaresFenders are the body panels that surround a car or truck's wheel wells. Because they contribute so much to the overall shape and look of your vehicle, it's easy to...by
- Fender FlaresJuly 07, 2016No-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to...by
- Fender FlaresFebruary 17, 2015Fender Flares Give Your Truck Style And ProtectionMost guys and gals who drive trucks love their vehicles. They consider themselves "truck people". Some of the fun which can be had with a pickup, Jeep, or SUV involves...by