- Replikaz® Factory Alloy WheelFactory Alloy Wheel by Replikaz®. Dinged, dented or somehow damaged wheels can downgrade your vehicle's look, but what is most critical, they can make driving dangerous. Manufactured to meet OE wheel standards, Replikaz® wheels...Made to comply with OE wheel standardsCrafted from premium quality materials$98.46 - $402.78
- Replace® Replica Factory Alloy WheelReplica Factory Alloy Wheel by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE$147.86 - $623.28
- Replace® Replica Factory Steel WheelBent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not hold air and can cause unsafe vehicle handling....$65.16 - $348.30
- Replace® Remanufactured Factory Alloy WheelRemanufactured Factory Alloy Wheel by Replace®. If you need to replace scratched, bent, or otherwise damaged factory alloy wheels, Replace has the right product for you. Replace has remanufactured factory alloy wheels that meet or...Direct replacement for a proper fitRemanufactured to meet or exceed new wheel standards$147.86 - $1,074.96
- Replace® Remanufactured Factory Steel WheelRemanufactured Factory Steel Wheel by Replace®. Bent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not...$69.42 - $319.99
- CCI® Remanufactured Factory Steel WheelRemanufactured Factory Steel Wheel by CCI®. Bent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not...Original factory wheel remanufactured to meet or exceed new wheel standardsSame quality as new OE (original equipment) for less money$69.42 - $319.99
- CCI® Factory Replica Steel WheelFactory Replica Steel Wheel by CCI®. Bent, dented, dinged or otherwise damaged wheels can detract from the appearance of a nice vehicle, but more importantly, can cause an unsafe driving condition. Damaged wheels may not hold air...Brand new replica steel wheel manufactured to meet or exceed OE (original equipment) wheel standardsDirect replacement, indistinguishable from factory original, ideal when replacing only one wheel$65.16 - $348.30
- CCI® Wheel CoversWheel Cover by CCI®. Add a shiny touch to your vehicle's wheels with stylish snap-on products. These accessories are manufactured from high grade ABS plastic or Stainless Steel.Enhance the look of your wheelsMade of high-grade ABS plastic or Stainless Steel$22.55 - $689.77
- CCI® Impostor Wheel SkinsImpostor Wheel Skin by CCI®. This innovative product easily transforms your original factory wheels into chrome wheels. Overlays are made of triple chrome plated ABS plastic and custom-molded for precise fit. Fit specific wheels,...Perfectly enhances your OEM wheel appearanceDesigned application-specific to fit over your OEM wheels precisely$34.10 - $119.23
- Dorman® Wheel Center CapWheel Center Cap by Dorman®. Expertly designed to match the original in form, fit and function, Dorman’s Wheel Center Caps blend in with the overall aesthetic design of your vehicle for optimal appearance. All of Wheel Center...Helps keep road grime off wheel bolts and wheel hubs (where applicable)Easy to install$8.68 - $65.10
- McGard® Wheel Installation KitWheel Installation Kit by McGard®. The convenient way to order wheel locks, lug nuts and valve stems. Kit contains all the hardware that you need to install 4 wheels and tires. McGard wheel locks and lug nuts are manufactured in...Triple-Nickel Chrome PlatingThrough-Hardened Steel$28.73 - $374.73
- McGard® Wheel Locks SetWheel Locks Set by McGard®. Protecting the world's finest wheels and tires from theft since 1964. McGard wheel locks are manufactured in the USA to meet or exceed O.E.M. standards for safety and durability. Presently, McGard is an...Triple-Nickel Chrome PlatingThrough-Hardened Steel$17.80 - $67.30
- McGard® Wheel Lug Nuts SetLug Nuts Set by McGard®. Chrome plated lug nuts lead a tough life. Think about it, harsh elements, nasty corrosive wheel cleaners and lead-foot drivers. Not to mention overzealous impact guns and loose fitting lug wrenches. This...Triple-Nickel Chrome PlatingThrough-Hardened Steel$7.54 - $69.55
- Dorman® TPMS SensorTPMS Sensor by Dorman®. If you need to replace a failed TPMS sensor, this product is the way to go. Thanks to its unique two-piece design, you can replace the valve stem independently of the sensor. The sensor comes with an...Direct OEM replacementThe finest quality at a great price$52.44 - $85.83
- Oro-Tek™ TPMS SensorTPMS Sensor by Oro-Tek™, 1 Item. iORO TPMS sensors from Oro-Tek are a drop-in replacement for the OEM sensors. The two-piece sensor/stem design allows for easy maintenance as the stem can be replaced independently of the...Three sensors cover 90% of the vehicles on the road todayPrograms to your vehicle with exactly the same procedure your factory sensors would use$50.00
The first pickups that proudly carried the Ram name saw the world in 1981. The new model captivated motorists with an aggressive appearance, a variety of cab and bed choices, and time-proven, reliable Dodge powertrains. It was a sleek and powerful workhorse with lighter weight and improved corrosion protection. The big news for 1989 was the introduction of the first Cummins-powered Dodge Ram that marked the beginning of the fruitful collaboration between Cummins and Chrysler, which changed the pickup truck world forever. This partnership brought many innovations from advanced cooling systems to smart exhaust brake technologies that left competitors playing catch-up. The Cummins powerplant stood behind many Ram's best in class titles and now is used on 85% of Ram Heavy Duty trucks.
For your massive truck, we offer parts that are built to last, with no exception for Dodge Ram OEM wheels. We carry replica and remanufactured wheels designed and tested to meet or surpass quality and safety standards. They look and function like original equipment but are offered without an exorbitant OE price tag. Whether you've bent or scraped one of your wheels, we will provide you with a quality replacement to make your truck roll with confidence again.
Guides & Articles
- Factory WheelsReplica Alloy Wheels Look Great, Save You MoneyIf you've come to this article, odds are you already understand how much the appearance and condition of your wheels can make or break the look of your entire vehicle. And when we say wheels, we don't just mean high-dollar aftermarket rims with huge diameters and custom finishes. We mean original equipment (OE) ones too.
- Wheels & RimsFactory Wheels | Glossary Of TermsWhether you are looking for a single wheel cover because one went AWOL, or an entire set of factory wheels to enhance the looks and value of your vehicle, you may be scanning the extensive collection of choices in our "Factory Wheels" category. There, under Featured Products, you will see terms such as "replica factory wheel", "remanufactured wheel", "wheel cover", "impostor wheel skins", and the like.
- Lug Nuts & LocksLug Nuts and Locks Dress Up And Protect Your WheelsIf you are upgrading from a set of factory wheels to custom alloy wheels, your original equipment lug nuts will be exposed and visible when you make the change. Once shiny, but now covered with rust, grease and dirt, the old nuts may have been fine when hidden behind wheel covers. But once you're rolling on new rims, the dingy look of old lug nuts just won't cut it anymore. In this article, we'll discuss replacement lug nut kits found in the Lug Nuts & Locks section of our website. They'll cover you with good looks, and at the same time will eliminate the threat of wheel theft.
- Wheels & RimsCleaning and Protecting Your WheelsWheels that catch your eye because they really set off a vehicle do so because they are clean and sparkling, not dirty. If turning back to gaze at your own rims brings disappointment, the time is now to clean them up, get them looking their best with a shine, and develop a routine for keeping them that way.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- Wheels & RimsThe Unique Process of How TSW Wheels Are Made.TSW wheels are one-piece cast wheels, made to the highest standards of manufacturing. The competition experience of TSW has led the company to focus on other aspects of wheel manufacture that produce more performance per dollar spent than the forging process does. This is why TSW cast wheels perform better than most forged custom wheels.
- Centric® Fleet Performance Organic Brake Pads$49.36 - $67.98
- EBC® Stage 3 Truck and SUV Brake Kit$310.82 - $402.64
Dodge Ram Factory Wheels Reviews
2011 Dodge Ram