- Avenger Deflectors
- B-Series Deflectors
- Caliber Deflectors
- Caravan Deflectors
- CB300 Deflectors
- Challenger Deflectors
- Charger Deflectors
- Colt Deflectors
- Dakota Deflectors
- Dart Deflectors
- Durango Deflectors
- DW Pickup Deflectors
- Grand Caravan Deflectors
- Intrepid Deflectors
- Journey Deflectors
- Magnum Deflectors
- Neon Deflectors
- Nitro Deflectors
- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- EGR® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Window Visors by EGR®. To channel away sleet, rain, and snow while having your car windows open, go with these sturdy add-ons that are extremely easy to install. They fit securely into the upper channel of the window for...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$43.02 - $103.28
- Wade® In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorIn-Channel Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors are a quick and quality solution to reducing wind, noise, heat, and glare without compromising the entry of fresh air when windows are rolled down...$50.25 - $78.38
- Putco® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Element Window Visors by Putco®. Preventing wind and rain drops from getting inside your car, these visors can make your journey more comfortable. Manufactured from top-grade ABS plastic, these products are designed for...$39.99 - $162.99
- GTS® Tape-On Smoke Bubble Ventgards™ Window DeflectorsSmoke Bubble Ventgards™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards give you protection from the wind and let you have fresh air in the cabin, even when it's raining. Bubble Ventgards provide even more coverage than standard Ventgards,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$75.96
- Stampede® Tape-Onz™ Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...Tape-On Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$36.82 - $177.83
- Lund® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Elite Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Elite Window Deflectors by Lund®. True to their name, Ventvisor Elite Window Deflectors will keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$75.99 - $127.91
- RI® In-Channel Window VisorsChrome Window Visors by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Window Visors. These attractive parts will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.In-Channel window visorsCustom made for each application$56.00 - $113.05
- AVS® Tape-On Aerovisor Window DeflectorsAerovisor Window Deflectors by AVS®. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide maximum protection from rain,...Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glareAllows fresh air in while keeping the elements out$109.13
- AVS® In-Channel Ventvisor™ Smoke Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. If you want all the benefits of Ventvisors but with a sleeker, lower profile, these In-Channel Ventvisors are for you. They offer the same protection against the elements while...Installs inside the window channel for a low profile, aerodynamic appearanceAllows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts out$37.34 - $60.70
- EGR® Tape-On Window VisorsTape-On Window Visors by EGR®. To suppress inclement weather before it infects your interior, you need these highly efficient parts that are custom-crafted to perfectly fit your vehicle. Built from durable, high-impact acrylic, the...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$39.53 - $80.72
- JKS® Tape-On Smoke Vent VisorsTape-On Smoke Vent Visors by JKS®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by JKS will last a lifetime. It...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$72.00 - $108.00
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- Stampede® Snap-Inz™ Sidewind DeflectorsSnap-Inz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. We've re-invented our line of Sidewind Deflectors with a new and advanced design Snap-In's In-Channel Sidewind Deflectors. The new design inserts securely and easily into the window...In-Channel Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$36.82 - $52.42
Driving in your Dodge with the windows open is very pleasant unless you hit the open road and it starts to rain. In this case, there are two ways: to close the windows shut and breathe the unpleasant stuffy air or turn the AC that consumes fuel. However, there is a third way available. Many drivers all over the world have opted to choose it and so will you, once you find out all the benefits this way has to offer. We're talking about the installation of wind deflectors or so-called rain guards. These components are designed for the purpose of shielding car windows and deflecting rain, snow, dust, moisture, and road noise from entering the vehicle.
At CARiD.com, you will find a full lineup of Dodge wind deflectors available in a variety of styles, so you will easily find the right visors that perfectly fit your vehicle and suit your taste. We have the utmost confidence in manufacturers that supply us with wind deflectors as they've been leaders in the business for many years. Each and every accessory features utmost quality and extreme durability. With a wide variety of styles and prices, you will never have to look anywhere else for the Dodge wind visors!
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Dodge Wind Deflectors Reviews
2002 Dodge Dakota