- Front + Rear FendersDodge Dakota
- Quarter PanelsDodge Dakota
- (1)Inner FendersDodge Dakota
- Fender Moldings + TrimDodge Dakota
- (29)Mud FlapsDodge Dakota
- (6)Signal LightsDodge Dakota
- Body Side MoldingsDodge Dakota
- Fender FlaresDodge Dakota
- (12)Chrome Fender TrimDodge Dakota
- (30)Side VentsDodge Dakota
- (22)Emblems + LetteringDodge Dakota
- (49)Automotive PaintDodge Dakota
If you are like most motorists, nothing makes you happier and more contented that a car that looks glamorous at all times regardless of it make or age. CARiD ensures that you actually enjoy this special treat without having to invest a mint just by buying a set of their Dodge Dakota Fenders. These items are creatively designed by the best engineers to ensure that they not only protect your car at all times but also enhance its design and looks. These products are carefully chosen from the best manufacturers in this industry to meet a stringent set of very high standards particularly as far as design and materials are concerned. Prominently featured brands include the Goodmark brand, which is renowned for its attention to detail which results in very ingeniously and great looking fenders. Additionally, these body parts also come with a very easy to follow manual that requires no expert interpretation, making them very easy to install. You can also request help on any clarification or questions you might have from the highly qualified and super friendly staff at CARiD at any time.
CARiD only stocks premium Dodge Dakota Fenders that have been designed and created using the latest technologies and the best materials available today. Most fenders at this shop are made from very tough and resilient materials that always maintain their brand new luster for the longest time. Some of the most popular materials used include stainless steel and a wide variety of very tough plastics. Stainless steel is particularly popular as it looks very attractive apart from being totally rust and corrosion free. Further, it is very easy to clean and looks great after simple polishing, instantly transforming your car. With fenders made from such materials, you can sit back and enjoy a really delightful drive on any highway.
- Replace® FenderFender by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...$15.43 - $740.07
- Sherman® FenderFender by Sherman®. Fenders are constantly exposed to chips and dents from stones and other road debris, dings from car doors in a parking lot, rust caused by rain, dirt, road salt, etc. When it's time to replace a fender, trust...Direct fit replacementOEM quality and durability at less cost$24.70 - $1,058.79
- K-Metal® FendersFender by K-Metal®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$18.90 - $524.81
- Replace® Fender Liners and ShieldsFender Liners and Shields by Replace®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.24 - $182.63
- Sherman® Fender Liner and ShieldFender Liner and Shield by Sherman®. Fender liners are protective parts that keep debris out of the engine compartment. If your fender liner is damaged in an accident or rusted due to water, road salt, and dirt continually blasted...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$10.04 - $139.62
- Replace® Factory Fender FlareFactory Fender Flare by Replace®. Fender Flares are exaggerated wheel well moldings that add emphasis to the wheelhouse. They are often used to accent wide wheels and tires. They're one of the first casualties in a fender bender,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.36 - $215.20
- K-Metal® Fender FlaresFender Flare by K-Metal®. Fender Flares are exaggerated wheel well moldings that add emphasis to the wheelhouse. They are often used to accent wide wheels and tires. They're one of the first casualties in a fender bender, but they...$19.35 - $205.56
- Replace® Truck Bed PanelTruck Bed Panel by Replace®. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with...$156.17 - $720.18
- Replace® Wheel ArchUpper Wheel Arch Patch by Replace®. Supporting fender components like wheel housings, fender inserts, fender aprons, fender extension panels, mud flaps, fender braces and wheel arches can be damaged in a collision along with the...$19.61 - $156.17
- Sherman® Bed PanelsBed Panels by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceEnsures OEM look, function, and durability$77.91 - $676.87
- Sherman® Quarter Patch PanelQuarter Patch Panel by Sherman®. Make your vehicle look like it just rolled off the show room floor with Sherman! If your old quarter panels are rusty or damaged, Sherman has you covered with a reliable replacement body part that...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$14.38 - $761.55
- Sherman® Wheel Arch and Repair PanelWheel Arch and Repair Panel by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$18.37 - $535.46
- Replace® Front Bumper BracketFront Bumper Bracket by Replace®. The bumper brackets support the bumper parts and locate them properly in relation to the body. If damaged in a collision, the brackets will be distorted and no longer able to support and position...$1.18 - $339.31
- Sherman® Rocker Panel and PatchRocker Panel and Patch by Sherman®. Don't ignore scratched, chipped, or rusty rocker panels just because they're out of the average line of sight. Make your vehicle's appearance perfect in every detail with Sherman rocker panels...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceEnsures OEM look, function, and durability$10.28 - $236.40
- Replace® Front Driver Side Fender (CH1240241V)Front Driver Side Fender (CH1240241V) by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$71.98
Guides & Articles
- FendersInner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer SheetmetalDriving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble guessing which particular area of your vehicle is most subject to rust because of this, just think of the one place where slush builds up the most. The area where you literally have to kick big mounds of it loose. You guessed it - the wheel wells.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- FendersReplacement Fenders For Your Classic American CarPassion for restoring old cars has increased in recent years as growing numbers of enthusiasts look to revisit their youth by enjoying a classic they owned or dreamed of owning decades earlier. Many of us at CARiD are also involved in rebuilding cars that are special to us, and we understand the road to romantic nostalgia can be pretty bumpy at times. We've created this article to help with one of the trickier parts of restoration – finding replacement exterior sheet metal. Body panels such as fenders and quarter panels are subject to dents and corrosion during a lifetime of use – factors that can lead to nasty surprises for a new owner who discovers damage and rust lurking under a layer of makeup.
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$114.93 - $210.26
- Replace® Front Bumper Face Bar$70.12 - $322.96
Dodge Dakota Fenders Reviews
1997 Jeep Cherokee