- Hood PanelsDodge Challenger
- (3)Hood Shocks + StrutsDodge Challenger
- (4)Hood Locks + LatchesDodge Challenger
- (1)Hood Release Cables + HandlesDodge Challenger
- (6)Hood Hinges + SpringsDodge Challenger
- (16)Cowl PanelsDodge Challenger
- (5)Hood ScoopsDodge Challenger
- (2)Hood InsulationsDodge Challenger
- (7)Hood Moldings + DecalsDodge Challenger
- (10)Hood SealsDodge Challenger
- (28)Hood HardwareDodge Challenger
- (82)Custom HoodsDodge Challenger
- (57)Custom Hood ScoopsDodge Challenger
- (2)Hood VentsDodge Challenger
- (23)Hood PinsDodge Challenger
- (37)Emblems + LetteringDodge Challenger
- (23)Sound DeadeningDodge Challenger
- (48)Automotive PaintDodge Challenger
The engine is the heart of the vehicle. It keeps the car moving and functioning smoothly. The hood is a car part that is closely connected to the engine. In fact, it is the part that keeps it safe and protects it from all of the foreign elements, such as rain, hail, snow, etc. Take away the hood, and your engine is left unprotected. Thus, if your Dodge Challenger hood is not in perfect shape, it is extremely important that you purchase and install a replacement as soon as humanly possible. Our internet store will make the selection and purchasing process as easy as possible.
One of the things you will have to decide when picking out a perfect Dodge Challenger hood is what material to choose. We have hoods crafted from steel, carbon fiber, fiberglass, and composite materials. Each has its own advantages. Many of our customers prefer to buy a carbon fiber hood. They like the fact that the carbon hoods are super light, yet extremely durable. Also, a carbon fiber does not need to be painted. So, check out all of the carbon fiber hoods we have available, as well as all of the other superb Dodge Challenger hoods, and take your pick. You can place your order online or by phone, and your hood will be at your door in no time at all.
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$61.41 - $1,270.03
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$18.25 - $1,406.67
- Goodmark® HoodHood by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous position, a...$128.05 - $832.60
- Auto Metal Direct® HoodHood by Auto Metal Direct®. Don't let rusted, dented, dinged, or otherwise damaged hood degrade your vehicle's appearance. Restore a brand new look of your hauler with a premium hood that is made just like your stock hood with all...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look on both sides$166.71 - $809.99
- Sherman® Cowl PanelCowl Panel by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE quality...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$51.58 - $364.93
- Goodmark® Cowl PanelCowl Panel by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$15.26 - $426.89
- Auto Metal Direct® Cowl PanelCowl Panel by Auto Metal Direct®. Cowl panels are subject to rust bug due to debris falling into the vent panel or under the windshield trim. Make your vehicle look great to the last detail with a premium replacement cowl panel by...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look, function, and reliability$17.99 - $359.99
- Auto Metal Direct® Hood SpringsHood Springs by Auto Metal Direct®. Premium replacement hood parts offered by the experts at AMD will help you restore the brand new look and proper function of your vehicle's hood. Auto Metal Direct carries all correct OE...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM quality at less cost$4.26 - $273.11
- Sherman® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Sherman®. What makes Sherman parts different is attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to deliver the kind of solid value demanded from parts the Sherman experts use in their own projects. That's why...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.16 - $58.90
- Goodmark® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$9.10 - $311.09
- Auto Metal Direct® Hood HingeHood Hinge by Auto Metal Direct®. Bolted to the hood and cowl panel, hood hinges support the weight of the hood and allow it to swing open. Replace your damaged or worn-out stock hood hinges with brand new OE-style components by...Meets or exceeds OE specsBrand new, not rebuilt$17.08 - $292.49
- Goodmark® Hood LatchHood Latch by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$5.84 - $164.93
- Bolt Lock® Hood LockHood Lock by Bolt Lock®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Bolt Lock will last a lifetime. It will...Rivets into existing holes and secures your under hood items from theftPlate tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping.$53.99
- Auto Metal Direct® Hood MoldingsHood Moldings by Auto Metal Direct®. Premium replacement hood parts offered by the experts at AMD will help you restore the brand new look and proper function of your vehicle's hood. Auto Metal Direct carries all correct OE...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM quality at less cost$51.10 - $141.36
- OER® Hood MoldingsHood Lip Molding by OER®.$74.38 - $242.99
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Dodge Challenger Hoods Reviews
2009 Dodge Challenger