- Front + Rear FendersDodge Challenger
- Quarter PanelsDodge Challenger
- (1)Inner FendersDodge Challenger
- Fender Moldings + TrimDodge Challenger
- (3)Fender SealsDodge Challenger
- Fender Braces + HardwareDodge Challenger
- (15)Mud FlapsDodge Challenger
- (17)Signal LightsDodge Challenger
- Custom Body MoldingsDodge Challenger
- (2)Fender FlaresDodge Challenger
- (12)Chrome Fender TrimDodge Challenger
- (30)Side VentsDodge Challenger
- (37)Emblems + LetteringDodge Challenger
- (48)Automotive PaintDodge Challenger
CARiD stocks the most comprehensive and vast selection of premium Dodge Challenger Fenders that you would ever want. When looking to replace your old factory fitted fenders due to a fender bender accident or for whatever other reason, this is the place to be. At this shop, you will have a great time browsing through the vast collection which has been put together by the in-house experts to serve a wide range of protection and aesthetic needs. Some of the most notable qualities that you will notice with any of the items at this shop include the high quality materials used in making them. These car parts are typically exposed to a plethora of very harsh and unforgiving environmental factors that require them to be of the toughest and most resilient character. Most renowned manufacturers, such as Replace, are well aware of this fact and that is why they make most of their fenders with tough and resistant materials such as stainless steel. To further enhance their protective qualities, these fenders are given a coat of the popular primer which ensures that they are ready for a paint job right away.
CARiD has over the years ensured that only creatively designed Dodge Challenger Fenders make it to their list of illustrious products. These fenders are very unique and alluring, ensuring that they easily change the entire look of your car without you trying too hard. Apart from their shiny luster, they are also designed to fit in perfectly with the physical structure, making them look quite natural. Only a trained eye can actually tell the difference between these and the factory fitted fenders; which is a true testament to their ingenious design. To enjoy these and numerous other benefits offered by these simple yet very crucial car parts, visit CARiD at any time.
- Replace® FenderFender by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...$24.16 - $740.07
- Sherman® FenderFender by Sherman®. Fenders are constantly exposed to chips and dents from stones and other road debris, dings from car doors in a parking lot, rust caused by rain, dirt, road salt, etc. When it's time to replace a fender, trust...Direct fit replacementOEM quality and durability at less cost$16.16 - $1,058.79
- Goodmark® FenderFender by Goodmark®. The fenders on your classic car were under assault from the day it rolled off the assembly line. All those years and miles rolling down the road subjected them to stone chips and dings, minor fender benders,...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$35.62 - $1,348.02
- Auto Metal Direct® FenderFender by Auto Metal Direct®. After many years, your fenders may look not as beautiful as the day your vehicle rolled off the assembly line due to rust, stone chips, scratches, fender-benders, etc. Get a quality replacement from...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look and quality$89.52 - $674.99
- Replace® Fender Liners and ShieldsFender Liners and Shields by Replace®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.88 - $182.63
- Sherman® Fender Liner and ShieldFender Liner and Shield by Sherman®. Fender liners are protective parts that keep debris out of the engine compartment. If your fender liner is damaged in an accident or rusted due to water, road salt, and dirt continually blasted...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$9.72 - $139.62
- Goodmark® Wheel HousingsWheel Housings by Goodmark®. The fenders on your classic car were under assault from the day it rolled off the assembly line. All those years and miles rolling down the road subjected them to stone chips and dings, minor fender...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$15.26 - $711.59
- K-Metal® Fender Liners and ShieldsFender Liners and Shields by K-Metal®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$7.50 - $102.69
- Sherman® Fender Wheel HousingsFender Wheel Housings by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$31.91 - $212.95
- Auto Metal Direct® Wheel HousingsWheel Housings by Auto Metal Direct®. Rust and collision damage, acid dripping from the battery, holes drilled for mounting accessories – that all compromise the inner fender's function. A new part from the dealer can seriously...OEM quality at a reasonable priceCorrect gauge steel as original$36.80 - $251.99
- Sherman® Fender ApronsFender Aprons by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with OE...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$27.54 - $196.88
- Auto Metal Direct® Fenders ApronsFenders Aprons by Auto Metal Direct®. Don't let broken, rusted, or missing fender parts ruin the look of your otherwise perfect restoration. For high-quality replacement fender parts that will give your vehicle that authentic...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look and quality$123.96 - $377.99
- Auto Metal Direct® Raplacement Fender Inner PatchesRaplacement Fender Inner Patches by Auto Metal Direct®. The restoration experts at AMD will help you get your vehicle back to like-new condition, providing OE-style quarter panels that feature, depending on application, correct as...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look and quality$15.19 - $197.99
- Auto Metal Direct® Fender Patch PanelFender Patch Panel by Auto Metal Direct®. Don't let broken, rusted, or missing fender parts ruin the look of your otherwise perfect restoration. For high-quality replacement fender parts that will give your vehicle that authentic...Accurate reproduction of the factory originalPrecision manufactured for an exact fit$20.61 - $116.99
- Sherman® Fender and Quarter Panel Inner PatchFender and Quarter Panel Inner Patch by Sherman®. Make your vehicle look like it just rolled off the show room floor with Sherman! If your old quarter panels are rusty or damaged, Sherman has you covered with a reliable replacement...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$10.24 - $349.19
Guides & Articles
- FendersInner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer SheetmetalDriving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble guessing which particular area of your vehicle is most subject to rust because of this, just think of the one place where slush builds up the most. The area where you literally have to kick big mounds of it loose. You guessed it - the wheel wells.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- FendersReplacement Fenders For Your Classic American CarPassion for restoring old cars has increased in recent years as growing numbers of enthusiasts look to revisit their youth by enjoying a classic they owned or dreamed of owning decades earlier. Many of us at CARiD are also involved in rebuilding cars that are special to us, and we understand the road to romantic nostalgia can be pretty bumpy at times. We've created this article to help with one of the trickier parts of restoration – finding replacement exterior sheet metal. Body panels such as fenders and quarter panels are subject to dents and corrosion during a lifetime of use – factors that can lead to nasty surprises for a new owner who discovers damage and rust lurking under a layer of makeup.
- Cardone® Power Window Motor$35.32 - $51.69