Dodge B-Series Fuel System Parts
- Fuel Pumps & Parts
- Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Filters & Parts
- Fuel Injectors, Fuel Rails & Components
- Fuel Pressure Regulators & Components
- Throttle Bodies
- Carburetors & Components
- Diesel Fuel System Components
- Fuel Hoses, Clamps, Gaskets & Seals
- Fuel Sensors, Relays & Switches
- Spark Plugs
- Catalytic Converters & Components
- Vapor Canisters & Components
- Oxygen Sensors & Components
- Intake Manifolds & Components
- Performance Chips
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Fuel System Service
- Spectra Premium®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. All components are 100% reliability tested...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$36.74 - $1,778.50
- Spectra Premium®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Spectra Premium®. This product is designed and manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system for use with diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5) and gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20). Made of OE...Designed for use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% bio diesel (B5)Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications$56.64 - $1,912.12
- Replace®Fuel TankFuel Tank by Replace®. Fuel tanks can be made of steel or plastic. Both kinds can fail due to fuel leaks or impact damage, such as would occur if the vehicle runs over debris in the road, or collides with an obstacle while driving...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$77.52 - $1,990.82
- TomcoRemanufactured CarburetorRemanufactured Carburetor by Tomco. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality...Made with precision and quality in mindCrafted to provide exceptional reliability$88.86 - $533.62
- GB Remanufacturing®Remanufactured Multi Port Fuel InjectorRemanufactured Multi Port Fuel Injector by GB Remanufacturing®. OE-quality or better performance at a reduced cost is what you'll get with this remanufactured multi-port fuel injector. This injector is an exact OEM replacement part, so...Remanufactured OEM part, not similar or aftermarket substituteAffordable alternative to a new OEM injector$15.29 - $56.86
- FRAM®Fuel Filter KitFuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$2.07 - $40.49
- Airtex®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airtex®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$56.67 - $1,537.96
- Carter®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$65.90 - $1,391.47
- Hastings®Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$1.58 - $58.12
- Denso®Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$58.32 - $161.60
- TYC®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC®. If you hear a whining noise coming from the fuel tank, you know you have a fuel pump situation. And unless you get a brand-new component, chances are you'll finish your next trip on the side of the road. But...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software$14.03 - $49.28
- Standard®Fuel InjectorFuel Injector by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of...Stainless-steel calibration slide and spring assembly prevents corrosion within the fuel control body, which leads to an extended service lifePrecision-wound and precision-trimmed solenoid windings allow the computer to command efficient delivery of fuel$17.26 - $876.59
- Carter®Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Carter®. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$25.78 - $628.77
- Denso®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Denso®. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary...Turbine Technology - Delivers fuel with minimal pressure pulsation for quieter operationArmature - Ultra-high balanced to minimize noise and vibration$99.55 - $337.68
- TYC®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by TYC®. Premium components for both the motor and fuel module components, from precision-made, computer-controlled rotationally balanced armatures, to CNC-machined impeller housing and motor shells, no details...High quality for reasonable priceDesigned with the latest software$34.22 - $282.04
- Spectra Premium®Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...Distributes fuel to the fuel injection system under high pressureEngineered to stringent tolerances$16.94 - $700.64
- Spectra Premium®Mechanical Fuel Pump (SP1004MP)Mechanical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium®. If your vehicle is in need of a new fuel pump, this product by Spectra Premium is your best choice to restore its performance. Designed and manufactured to be identical to original equipment,...Performs according to OE specificationsOE quality at an affordable price$7.69
- Delphi®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyImproved durability with steel plated, all metal internal components$29.81 - $740.07
- Delphi®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Delphi®. Delphi fuel assemblies are designed to deliver an immediate, uninterrupted flow of fuel to the engine’s fuel rail and injectors at the specified system pressure, resulting in more efficient...Restores fast-pressure performance and system integrity, translating to better pumping through less energyIncreased durability and enhanced stability due to internal springs preventing fuel tube chafing, and possible loss of fuel flow and pressure$73.27 - $1,113.13
- Delphi®Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Delphi®. As a leading OE supplier to the automotive industry, Delphi holds more than 30 OE-proprietary innovations and 150 patents in fuel module and pump design. As a result, Delphi fuel pumps restore...The latest OE technology enhancements are built into every aftermarket unitMade-to-fit OE replacements, including hard-to-find hanger/sender pump assemblies$11.46 - $1,345.66
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Fuel PumpGM Original Equipment™ Fuel Pump by ACDelco®. When you need outstanding fuel delivery, easy installation and proper fit, you need GM Original Equipment Fuel Pumps, the ideal replacement for virtually any GM vehicle on the road today....Latest fuel-level sensor design eliminates failures due to worn fingers on sensor wiper arm, sulfur contamination, wire wound sensors and lead sensor kitsImproved electrical connections that eliminate below-cover burning due to vehicle vibration over previous designs$41.53 - $477.45
- Airtex®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Airtex®. This electric fuel pump is engineered by a recognized OEM supplier utilizing the latest advancements in fuel delivery technology. Advanced materials, improved brushes and commutators, and other enhanced...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsFactory-like fit, function, and dependability$20.17 - $420.26
- Airtex®Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Airtex®. You can't go wrong with this part as Airtex is the only North American manufacturer of mechanical fuel pumps. This product is built to OEM specs and 100% tested to ensure out-of-the-box performance....Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsSpecial heat treated rocker arms and case-hardened pins provide long-lasting performance$13.72 - $109.54
- Bosch®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Bosch®. Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved drivability,...Superior turbine pump designSmooth fuel flow$35.77 - $214.45
- Bosch®Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Bosch®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Bosch features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed...100% new, not rebuiltOE design to ensure exact fit, form and function$80.17 - $501.59
- Bosch®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch®. Bosch supplied the industry’s first fuel injection system with a high pressure electric fuel pump in 1967. Since then, Bosch has stood at the forefront of fuel system technology, providing fuel...Replacement fuel pump dimensions precisely match those of the old part to ensure a perfect fitImproved cold-start ability and interference suppression$89.34 - $606.07
- Replace®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Replace®. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump, which would in turn cause a no-start condition or misfiring and surging. A faulty sending unit will not enable the dash gauge to indicate the...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$25.10 - $1,046.82
- Replace®Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty pump,...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$41.75 - $1,857.46
- Replace®Mechanical Fuel PumpMechanical Fuel Pump by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at...$23.95 - $99.29
- Autobest®Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Autobest®. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$12.62 - $54.22
The proper performance of all automobile systems, including the fuel delivery one, is essential for the overall operation of any vehicle. The fuel delivery system is probably one of the most significant ones in a vehicle. It has to be malfunction free since it stores fuel, controls it is free from contaminants and supplies the appropriate amount of fuel to power the engine. One of the fuel system parts is a fuel tank which is usually located in the rear of a vehicle. Other system parts are a fuel pump which can be either mechanical or electric and fuel filters which function as a shield that prevents foreign particles from entering the engine. The fuel system also has a carburetor or fuel injection system.
Over time some parts of a car can become worn out. If your Dodge B-Series is hard to start, then probably some components of the fuel system are broken and should be replaced. If you know what replacement part is required, then don’t waste your time on running out to auto parts chain stores and standing in lines. At CARiD.com we carry everything you may need to repair your vehicle. Here you can discover a large variety of top-quality fuel system repair parts offered at a reasonable price. You can quickly make an order on our website and restore your Dodge B-Series to excellent performance.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 01, 2018When Is It Time to Replace My Fuel Filter?Odds are if you’ve come to our website, you know the value of good vehicle maintenance. We’d also bet you perform certain maintenance items more frequently than...
- October 05, 2016What is a Fuel System 'Throttle Body'?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine`s air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine -...
- July 12, 2016Does My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric...From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine`s combustion area. (A note for the...
- November 06, 2014How To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the...
- August 03, 2014How To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber....