Ignition Knock Detonation Sensor by Delphi®. Delphi knock sensors "listen" for a variety of knock frequencies under different operating conditions, to detect shifts and provide an accurate signal to the engine control module (ECM). Knock sensors help maximize engine performance regardless of fuel quality and reduce potential damage to internal engine components.
- Extensive coverage
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OE requirements and testing
- OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturers
- The finest quality at a great price
- We carry everything needed to complete the job
- Order from the comfort of your home or office
Delphi® has more than 50 years of OE experience in the fuel handling systems category. Delphi invented the first automotive radiator in 1911, the first car heater in 1929 and the first vehicle air conditioner in 1954. Delphi has over 100 years of experience supplying OEMs, which today includes the likes of Toyota, Ford, Audi and Ferrari.