GOLD Label™ Flexible Radiator Hose by Dayco®. When high resistance to ozone, coolants, and temperatures up to +212?F is required, turn to this hose that is hand-built with neoprene, heavy duty fabric and wire reinforcement for collapse resistance and high burst strength. Designed with corrugations, the hose is perfectly flexible and kink-resistant for reliable long-lasting service life.
- Designed to replace molded curved radiator hose when routing allows
- Hand-built with neoprene, heavy duty fabric and wire reinforcement for high burst strength and collapse resistance
- Corrugations for excellent hose flexibility and kink resistance
- Heavy duty construction for resistance to ozone, coolants, coolant additives, and other detrimental environmental elements
- Resistant to temperature variations of –40?F to +212?F
- Meets or exceeds SAE J20R5, Class C requirements for heavy duty applications.
The engine develops considerable heat during operation. Some of this heat energy is used to propel the vehicle and some goes out the tailpipe, but the remainder is transferred to the metal parts of the engine. This heat must be removed or serious engine damage can result. To cool the engine, the fluid, known as the coolant, circulates through the engine absorbing the heat and releasing it to the air when passing through the radiator. The coolant is transported under the hood with the help of the coolant hoses. These hoses should be checked regularly, and replaced at the first signs of wear or at regular intervals (4-5 years).
If you need to replace your damaged or worn out molded curved radiator hose and routing allows, this Dayco product is your best choice. It's hand-built with neoprene, heavy duty fabric and wire reinforcement, which ensures high burst strength and collapse resistance. Thanks to its heavy duty construction that meets or exceeds SAE J20R5, Class C requirements for heavy duty applications, the product withstands ozone, coolants, coolant additives, and temperature variations of –40?F to +212?F. Moreover, the hose's ribbing provides excellent flexibility and kink resistance. This product isn't suitable for fuel or oil transfer.