The fuel delivery system not only transports fuel from the tank to the engine but also helps to get the most out of the 'heart' of your Daewoo. When all parts operate correctly, your vehicle is efficient and runs at full throttle. If your car doesn't start up after the first time or stalls for a while, these are the signs which say that you have to check the whole system. Problems can happen to different components, e.g., you may need new seals to prevent leakage or fuel filter to change the clogged one. No matter what part should be replaced, you need a strong one that will last for a long time.
Luckily, we bring to your attention the Daewoo units that are designed using the up-to-date software and crafted from the first-rate materials. Such brands as Omix-Ada, Bosch, Replace, and others stand behind the quality of the items they manufacture. Simply look through our catalog that includes fuel filters, tanks, injectors, pumps, and many other components. If your goal is to make the car efficient again, reach it by getting the Daewoo replacement fuel delivery part that you are looking for.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium®. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric...Meets or exceeds OE specificationsExact fit for easy installation$47.62 - $2,005.78
- Replace® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Replace®. The fuel pump module assembly is mounted in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer and fuel gauge sending unit. No or low fuel pressure may be caused by a faulty...$46.87 - $1,494.99
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid®. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsModified return porting enhances performance and flow over OE design$50.33 - $1,150.81
- Autobest® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Autobest®. These assemblies come complete with the reservoir, strainer, fuel pump, sender unit, spring and float. With these fuel pump module assemblies, Autobest provides cost-saving replacement...Includes everything needed for a complete installationAutobest uses only top quality materials to ensure product quality$56.27 - $176.36
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter®. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...Meets or exceeds OE standardsDirect OE replacement$52.06 - $1,979.60
- TYC® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by TYC®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory. Designed and individually tested specifically to perform similar to the Original Equipment in Durability, Noise and Flow Capacity, TYC Fuel Pump...High quality for reasonable priceDesigned with the latest software$40.50 - $218.39
- Auto 7® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Auto 7®. Poor acceleration and idling, difficulty in starting the vehicle, and stalling are common fuel delivery system issues. If you're experiencing these symptoms, Auto 7 has the quality parts to...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$58.21 - $321.32
- ACDelco® Professional™ Fuel FilterProfessional™ Fuel Filter by ACDelco®. Protect your Combustion System from contaminants with a high-quality ACDelco Professional Fuel Filter.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.36 - $166.27
- Bosch® Fuel FiltersFuel Filter by Bosch®. Protect your engine with Bosch fuel filters.Dirt-holding capacity of 15 gramsRobust aluminum-, plastic-, or surface-treated steel filter housing$4.46 - $66.20
- Beck Arnley® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$4.33 - $76.45
- Auto 7® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Auto 7®. Poor acceleration and idling, difficulty in starting the vehicle, and stalling are common fuel delivery system issues. If you're experiencing these symptoms, Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair your...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$1.55 - $26.07
- FRAM® Fuel Filter KitFuel Filter Kit by FRAM®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of clutch/transmission...Quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$3.18 - $63.79
- Hastings® Fuel FilterFuel Filter by Hastings®. This filter is designed to protect fuel system components, such as injection pumps and injectors, from damaging contaminants, including water, bacteria, non-combustible materials, wax, and tar-like...Meets or exceeds all filtration requirements of the applicationExtends fuel system component life$2.39 - $97.89
- Hengst® Fuel DeliveryFuel Delivery by Hengst®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas running...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$2.06 - $66.70
- WIX® Complete In-Line Fuel FilterComplete In-Line Fuel Filter by WIX®. The fuel filter is often the forgotten filter. Yet the fuel put into diesel and off-road equipment, more often than not, contains contaminants such as dirt, rust, scale and water. These...Provides highly efficient and unmatched fuel cleansing performanceProtects advanced fuel injection systems from contaminants$3.52 - $69.17
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.