- (9)Cruise ControlDaewoo
- (46)Door Lock Actuators + SwitchesDaewoo
- (12)Factory Gauge FacesDaewoo
- (41)Light SwitchesDaewoo
- (22)Light Relays + SensorsDaewoo
- (2)Trunk + Tailgate Locks & SwitchesDaewoo
- (190)Wipers + WashersDaewoo
- (11)Cigarette Lighters + ComponentsDaewoo
- (23)Window Motor + SwitchDaewoo
- (249)Replacement BulbsDaewoo
- (13)Relays, Sensors & SwitchesDaewoo
- (9)A/C Relays, SwitchesDaewoo
- (37)Fuel Sensors, Relays, SwitchesDaewoo
- (26)Cooling System Switches, Sensors & RelaysDaewoo
- (69)Oxygen SensorsDaewoo
- (9)ABS System PartsDaewoo
- (37)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesDaewoo
- (23)Transmission Solenoids, Sensors, Switches, Control UnitsDaewoo
- (24)Electrical LubricantsDaewoo
The battery, starter, and alternator are important components of your vehicle’s electrical system. The battery that is considered as the heart of this system stores chemical energy and converted into electrical one to make your Daewoo run. Moreover, the energy that is stored in form of chemical one is supplied for running headlights and other accessories of your auto. Assisting in stabilizing voltage fluctuation, the battery sends a charge to the starter, which is known as the element that gets your car’s engine going. A charge that is received by the battery is sent to the alternator.
The latter is created to perform particular functions, such as to recharge the battery and provide it the required energy to power your iron baby. A charge from the alternator makes your lovely vehicle start. In case, if one of these elements is out of order, it will not receive and send charges, and the system will not be able to start correctly. That is why you will need to change this part. At CARiD, we aim to give you the finest Daewoo Replacement Electrical Parts that are produced by the most reputable brands in the industry, such as TYC, AutoLoc, Replace, and Kleinn.
- Bosch® S6 High Performance AGM™ BatteryS6 High Performance AGM™ Battery by Bosch®. Bosch S6 High Performance AGM™ Batteries provide excellent charge acceptance & peak power for vehicles with start/stop systems, regenerative braking & the highest electronic demand....PowerFrame technology: higher starting powerModern calcium technology$110.93 - $246.30
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards$42.86 - $1,126.83
- Auto 7® Windshield Wiper MotorWindshield Wiper Motor by Auto 7®. Is your window stuck shut? Your backup lights don't come on anymore? The electrical parts of your vehicle are vulnerable to failure and eventually need replacement. Auto 7 has the quality...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$32.27 - $154.79
- ACDelco® Professional™ Windshield Washer PumpProfessional™ Windshield Washer Pump by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Universal washer pump fits most vehicles – domestic or import.Full line of 12-volt pumps available for comprehensive vehicle coverage.$10.86 - $42.58
- Auto 7® Windshield Wiper LinkageWindshield Wiper Linkage by Auto 7®. Is your window stuck shut? Your backup lights don't come on anymore? The electrical parts of your vehicle are vulnerable to failure and eventually need replacement. Auto 7 has the quality...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$12.46 - $317.33
- Valeo® StarterStarter Motor by Valeo®. 100% new Valeo starters to exceed your expectations: quick start of the engine, long life performance even during winter. Valeo starters are designed and tested in stringent conditions that are established...Designed to produce maximum charge output under all conditionsProvides improved efficiency in electrical various demands$110.16 - $298.83
- Standard® Brake Light SwitchLight Switch by Standard®. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$3.52 - $1,156.96
- Beck Arnley® Back Up Lamp SwitchBack Up Lamp Switch by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$8.55 - $532.96
- Spec-D® Wiring KitWiring Kit by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories.Custom style lighting parts for a unique appearance and better visibilityHigh-tech engine parts for the most power and best performance$8.90
- Dorman® Pop-Out Cigarette Lighter and ElementPop-Out Cigarette Lighter and Element by Dorman®. Dorman Cigarette Lighters are made to blend in with the aesthetic design of your interior. Different styles are available, including the pop-out type with a short or long knob for...A variety of Cigarette Lighters available for a wide range of applicationsInstallation wire helps properly ground the connection (where applicable)$4.96 - $9.58
- Auto 7® AlternatorAlternator by Auto 7®. The electrical system is the nerve center of your vehicle. Some common pitfalls of a faulty electrical system include no or slow cranking, dim lights, or troubles with accessories. Auto 7 has the quality...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$48.60 - $351.87
- Quality-Built® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality-Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality...Designed specifically for the high demands of professional installersSelect components and advanced manufacturing techniques provide unparalleled performance and reliability$14.26 - $1,812.03
- USA Industries® Remanufactured AlternatorRemanufactured Alternator by USA Industries®. This premium product is designed to properly provide power to electronic components of your vehicle when it is running. This alternator by USA Industries is designed to fit like the...Designed to provide power to your vehicle's electrical systemMade from premium materials$24.69 - $189.89
- Remy® AlternatorAlternator by Remy®. The alternators by Remy provide significant fuel efficiency and the lowest noise available on the market today. They feature patented winding technology which helps them boast the lowest mass in the industry,...Features a refined designPatented winding technology$29.38 - $567.94
- Odyssey® Extreme™ BatteryExtreme Battery by Odyssey®. Some batteries offer enormous cranking power. Others, deep cycle reserve power. Unbeatable Odyssey® Extreme Series™ batteries do both. Even at very low temperatures, Odyssey Extreme Series batteries...70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries - high stable voltage for longer periods of timeCan be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first$139.23 - $570.61
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Electrical PartsAll About Window Regulators & MotorsA window regulator is the mechanical assembly behind a door panel that is responsible for moving a glass window up or down along a guided track. Basic window regulators which have been around since enclosed automobiles were first introduced 100 years ago are operated by a hand crank, and power window regulators use an electric motor to do the work of moving the glass along its path. In this article, we'll discuss the basic designs of window regulators and how they work.
- Wiper BladesThe Importance of Winter Wiper BladesSnow, ice, freezing rain, and frigid temperatures make winter driving treacherous; nevertheless you're prepared, right? Your all-season radials have plenty of tread, the antifreeze is good to -32°F, and the ice scraper is in the car, ready to go. You even remembered to pack a blanket and cell phone charger in case you get stuck. But what about your wiper blades? If they're the same ones that baked on your windshield all summer then you could be in for problems. How do you know if your wiper blades are any good? And if they're not should you replace them with the same kind for winter driving? Read on to find out.
- Replacement Electrical PartsHow to Check and Replace FusesFuses are designed to stop excess current flow that can overheat circuits, damage equipment, or even cause a fire. To account for normal electrical spikes and surges, vehicle designers typically specify fuses with amp ratings of double the current flow a circuit will see under normal conditions. In automotive applications, there are push in/pull out blade fuses which resemble teeth, and there are cylindrically-shaped fuses which snap in place at both ends.