T-Connector 4-Way Flat by CURT®. Plugs into OEM Vehicle Socket, Location: S6. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer.
- No plug and play connector is available for this application. Vehicle requires a circuit protected, powered converter.
- This is exact replacement for your damaged factory wiring harnesses
- Install Time is 5 minutes
|T-Connector Location: S6|
|Electrical System Type: 2W|
|Output Type: 4-Way Flat|
- Plugs into existing OEM vehicle socket to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Made in USA
A CURT custom wiring connector (sometimes called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring connectors come into play. A custom wiring connector uses a single original equipment plug to plug into a special socket provided by your vehicle. Though this option is not available on every vehicle, some automotive manufacturers design their vehicles to be easily equipped for towing by supplying a socket, integrated into the vehicle's electrical system, to readily accept a custom wiring connector. With a CURT custom wiring connector, there is no need to tap into the taillight assembly because a special socket is already provided. This custom wiring connector provides a 4-way flat connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring option for certain years of the Land Rover Range Rover and Range Rover Sport. CURT custom wiring connectors are designed to be long-lasting and simple to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.