Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Hitch Kit by CURT®. Includes gooseneck hitch and installation brackets. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Gooseneck hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes gooseneck hitch #60619 and installation brackets #60645
- Center locator patent# D685,299 S
|Gross Trailer Weight(GTW): 30000 lbs|
|Ball Hole: 4"|
|Finish: Powder Coat|
|Ball Diameter: 2-5/16"|
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime|
|Vertical Load Capacity: 7500 lbs|
- Includes Double Lock EZr gooseneck hitch #60619 and installation brackets #60645
- One-person installation requires no welding or truck bed removal
- Patented center locator eliminates errors caused when drilling
- Vehicle-specific design optimizes strength and installation time
- Flip-and-store ball keeps truck bed free of obstruction
- Removable chrome-plated 2-5/16" trailer ball fits most gooseneck trailers
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- Includes strong 5/8" safety chain loops and grade 8 hardware
- Chrome-plated trim ring provides a finished look
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion in trailer ball hole
- Heavy-duty 3/8" diameter handle for solid operation
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Accepts up to 30000 lbs GTW and 7500 lbs vertical load limit
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing protocols
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
When the hardest working truck meets the heaviest duty trailer, the CURT Double Lock EZr™ gooseneck hitch provides the strength and ease of operation necessary to put the two together. The Double Lock EZr™ offers the easiest possible installation, requiring only one person for the job. It uses a patented Center Locator to eliminate tedious measuring for the truck bed hole. It uses carriage bolts wherever possible to allow for one wrench tightening. It requires no truck bed removal, no welding, no sheet metal cutting, no lowering of the exhaust on Ford, GM and most Dodge / Ram models and no relocation of cable hangers or ground wires on Dodge / Ram models.
But the Double Lock EZr™ isn''t just easy to install. Whether you're hauling livestock out to the farm or pulling some heavy-duty machinery to the jobsite, the Double Lock EZr™ offers safe, reliable towing with a gross trailer weight rating of 30,000 lbs. and thorough SAE J2638 testing. It features a flip-and-store trailer ball that securely couples to any 2 5/16" gooseneck coupler, and the ball can be flipped over when not in use, eliminating any obstructions in the truck bed. It also operates with a 3/8" diameter handle with double-locking pins for maximum trailer ball security.
To keep it well protected from rust and the elements, the Double Lock EZr™ is shielded in a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish. It also comes with a chrome trim ring, a rubber trim ring and a rubber hole cover for the truck bed hole. These components provide a finished look in the truck bed and keep rain, dirt and debris out of the trailer ball hole.
This Double Lock EZr™ gooseneck hitch also comes with vehicle-specific installation brackets. These particular brackets are designed to fit certain years of the Ford F250 or F350 Super Duty (for a complete listing of compatibility, see the vehicle application guide). The brackets come with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation, and they feature a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite® coating.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".