Universal Powered 3-to-2-Wire Tail Light Converter by CURT®. 3 Amp Turn/Brake, 6 Amp Tail Light. Quantity per Package: 1. One Year Limited. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Turn and Brake Circuits: 3.0 Amps|
|Tail Light Circuits: 6.0 Amps|
|Output Type: 4-Way Flat|
- Converts 3-wire system to 2-wire trailer light wiring
- Potted enclosure significantly increases water and vibration resistance
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Provides improved overvolt, ESD and short-circuit protection
- Color-coded wires with wiring guide for easier installation
- Snap locks included for fast, secure splicing
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Made in USA
Looking to make trailer towing safer and easier? There's no need to look anywhere else other than our comprehensive selection of trailer accessories. Whether you want to use your truck's space to the fullest or are in search of reliable solutions for proper trailer attachment, we have it all. On our website you can find everything you need to convert your truck into an all-out work horse. All trailer accessories we offer are made by renowned manufacturers who use the finest materials to ensure their products provide unparalleled quality and reliability. Designed to endure the harshest conditions, they are proven to perform for years to come. Enjoy worry-free towing wherever you go with our top-grade trailer accessories!
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".