Universal Push-To-Test Breakaway System by CURT®. Curt Inc. has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around the campsite or while traveling with CURT accessories.
- Activates electric trailer brakes in the event of a breakaway
- LED lights indicate a good charge, battery charging or low battery
- Compatible with trailers with up to three axles
- Cable lanyard connects tow vehicle to trailer breakaway battery
- 12-volt battery can be recharged using breakaway charger #52025
- Push-to-test battery case protects battery from the elements
- Bolt-on mounting system for secure installation on the trailer
- Meets DOT requirements for holding / breakaway situations
- Required in most states
- Push-to-test battery case
- 12V 5-amp rechargeable battery
- Built-in battery charger
- Breakaway switch
- Mounting hardware
Use this connector to attach your brake controller to the vehicle’s brake wiring harness under the dash. Mount the brake controller under the dash. Connect the four wires to the brake controller: one for power, one for ground, one for the brake signal from the vehicle, and one for the output of the controller to the trailer with butt crimp connectors (not included) Plug the harness into the vehicle harness under the left-hand dashboard, and your trailer brake controller is connected.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".