Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel by Clutch Masters®. Material: Aluminum. Clutch Masters Flywheels are designed and tested to ensure the safety and quality of every flywheel. Years of R&D has given us the knowledge and firsthand experience to choose wisely the best material to manufacture flywheels that will surpass your expectations. Depending on the application, the majority of Clutch Masters flywheels are made from 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum, 1045 or 4140 Billet Steel. Clutch Masters Flywheels are SFI Certified meeting performance standards for the automotive and motorsport industry.
- Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’s
- Aluminum Flywheels Consist of a replaceable heat shield (friction surface), eliminating need to resurface flywheel
- Reduces turbo “lag” in turbo-charged engines
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less drag on the crank
- Improved mid-range torque in naturally aspirated engines
- CNC Machined and balanced
- SFI Certified
Clutch Masters® is a foremost manufacturer of high performance clutch kits and flywheels for racers and daily drivers who have high-octane gasoline running through their veins. Since 1976 the company has supplied them with best-in-class products which combine optimum clamping force with the finest friction materials to provide ultimate performance in virtually any severe environments. Its clutches and flywheels are technologically superior to any other ones currently available on the market, providing the reliability and performance you can count on whether you are on the track or a highway.