- 200 Performance Chips
- 300 Performance Chips
- 300M Performance Chips
- Aspen Performance Chips
- Cirrus Performance Chips
- Concorde Performance Chips
- Conquest Performance Chips
- Cordoba Performance Chips
- Crossfire Performance Chips
- Daytona Performance Chips
- Dynasty Performance Chips
- E-Class Performance Chips
- Executive Performance Chips
- Fifth Avenue Performance Chips
- Imperial Performance Chips
- Intrepid Performance Chips
- Laser Performance Chips
- Le Baron Performance Chips
- LHS Performance Chips
- Neon Performance Chips
- Newport Performance Chips
- New Yorker Performance Chips
In the days of the bygone era when automobiles were not computer controlled, the common way to get more agile power lurking within your engine lay deeply under the hood, and this way was both time and money consuming. Modern vehicles come equipped with the computer known as ECM, ECU, or PCM. Like human brain, it is meant to control each and every function in the vehicle's body. Usually the computer is preloaded at the factory with settings intended for an 'average' driver. For those who want to unleash the hidden power inside the engine or increase torque, worldwide known manufacturers have put tomorrow technologies through their paces today to create the finest performance programmers and chips.
The top-notch performance chips and programmers offered in our extensive selection will help you get the most out of your Chrysler without a hitch. These products comprise performance 'tunes' that were developed with utmost care to detail and rigorously dyno-tested for proven power and performance. Designed with ease of use in mind, Chrysler performance chips and programmers we handpicked on our website feature worry-free installation. With the performance chips and programmers for your Chrysler, you can fine tune your engine for peak performance, lower fuel consumption as well as monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, and many many more.
- DiabloSport® Trinity ProgrammerTrinity Programmer by DiabloSport®. This hi-res color screen programmer plugs in to any vehicle’s OBD II port to remap ECU operation for increased power and mileage. The screen displays a wealth of vehicle gauge info, and lets...Windshield suction cup mounting bracket includedFeatures performance enhancing levels custom tuned for Economy, Performance, Towing, and Extreme Performance for modified vehicles$599.95
- JET® V-Force Plus Performance ProgrammerV-Force Plus Performance Programmer by JET®. The JET V-Force Plus features the same power tuning technology found in JET’s performance modules/programmers. The JET V-Force Plus is an inline tuning device that uses a...Improve horsepower and throttle responseOptimized ignition advance curves$269.96
- Bully Dog® GT Platinum ProgrammerGT Platinum Programmer by Bully Dog®. The GT Platinum is four products in one; a vehicle engine tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device all in a single unit. The GT dramatically improves the utility of your vehicle by...Four products in one remarkable unitInstallation is extremely easy and takes no more than 20 minutes$429.00 - $449.00
- Hypertech® Max Energy ProgrammerMax Energy Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy Programmer is one of the most full-function tuners on the market - providing high levels of power and economy for gasoline and diesel engines, with specific tuning applications...Gasoline and diesel engine specificRead, display, and clear diagnostic trouble codes and check engine lights$329.00
- SCT Performance® X4 Series Power Flash ProgrammerThe SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer provides your PowerStroke with pre-loaded, dyno-proven power! From the factory, your vehicles computer is calibrated for the masses, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance...Increase horsepower, torque, increased throttle response, firmer shifts and even increased fuel mileageBuilt-in WIFI connectivity attaches to your local wireless network for easy device updates$399.00
- DiabloSport® InTune I2 ProgrammerInTune I2 Programmer by DiabloSport®. If you’ve ever wished you could buy a performance upgrade that makes your throttle more responsive, optimizes your transmission shift patterns, or even adds some bottom-end horsepower,...All New “Easy Tune” mode for simple tune installationAdds horsepower and torque while increasing fuel mileage$399.95
- Bully Dog® Triple Dog GT TunerTriple Dog GT Tuner by Bully Dog®. The Triple Dog Gauge Tuner or GT is four products in one: a vehicle engine tuner, monitor, gauge and diagnostic device all in a single unit. The GT dramatically improves the utility of your...Increased PerformanceFour Performance settings$429.00
- Edge® Insight CS2 / CTS2 MonitorInsight CTS2 Monitor by Edge®. Specially created to provide the ultimate level of vehicle instrumentation, the compact CS and wide-screen CTS monitors plug in to any OBD II compatible vehicle port. Fault codes and check engine...CS and CTS are monitors only and do NOT enhance engine performanceCS features compact size, manual control buttons on left and 2.4" color screen$299.95 - $429.95
- Superchips® Flashpaq F5 Series Performance TunerFlashpaq F5 Series Performance Tuner by Superchips®. Introducing the all-new Flashpaq F5 performance tuner from Superchips. With it’s new, easy-to-use graphic interface, high-resolution color screen, scan features, and tuning...Extremely compact hand-held size adds maximum convenienceConnects to any OBD II vehicle diagnostic system to increase horsepower and torque for maximum track, towing, or off-road performance$369.95
- Hypertech® Max Energy 2.0™ Power ProgrammerMax Energy 2.0™ Power Programmer by Hypertech®. The Max Energy 2.0 Power Programmer delivers more power-per-dollar than any other bolt-on on the market today. Plus, it installs in less than 15 minutes without using tools or...The Most Powerful Tuning Available For TowingTuning For Popular Air Intakes$349.00
- GReddy® Informeter-Touch (16001604)Universal Informeter-Touch (16001604) by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$378.10
- JET® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by JET®. JET Performance Accu-Speed interacts with the vehicle speed sensor on late model GM, Ford, Dodge, and Jeep trucks and SUVs. It connects to the transmission to allow shift point adjustment and...Designed to modify speed sensor output readingsConnects to the transmission output speed sensor$149.96
- Hypertech® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by Hypertech®. The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific function if your Max...Designed for any OBD II compatible gasoline or diesel powered vehiclePrograms vehicle ECU to correctly calculate and display speedometer and odometer readings when non-stock size tires are equipped on vehicle$229.00 - $311.39
- DiabloSport® Modified PCM KitModified PCM Kit by DiabloSport®. A DiabloSport Modified PCM allows you to unlock the performance potential of your vehicle. You will replace your vehicle’s stock PCM with the aftermarket Diablo PCM through a simple process that...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$599.95 - $1,199.95
- Edge® Evolution HT2 Performance TunerEvolution HT2 Performance Tuner by Edge®. This compact, hand-held programmer connects to your truck’s OBD II port and remaps ECU software to increase horsepower and torque for towing or high performance driving, or help you...Available in Gasoline- or Diesel-specific applicationsPrograms your vehicle’s engine control computer to let you increase power for maximum performance on the street, or while towing$389.95
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).