If you are cramped for space in your Chrysler Le Baron when you set out for that weekend trip, a Chrysler Le Baron roof rack can help. Your new Chrysler Le Baron roof rack can help to hold some of that luggage, freeing space inside your trunk and on your back seats. The family camping trip can be made that much easier with one of our great Chrysler Le Baron roof racks, storing the bulky equipment on top of the vehicle rather than crowding the passengers inside your Le Baron's cabin or overloading your Chrysler's trunk. Our strong and sturdy Chrysler roof racks can carry a lot of luggage or shopping to save space in the cargo area and cabin, making trips and vacations easier.
All of our Chrysler Le Baron car roof racks and cargo carriers are easy to install, most mounting right to factory mounting points on your car, and are attractive and sleek, looking fantastic as they provide a new level of versatility to your Le Baron. Whether you want a roof rack on your Chrysler for a bike, kayak or surf board, or you want a cargo carrier for luggage, you'll find a great design here at CARiD, the best place for Chrysler Le Baron accessories!
- Thule® Hyper™ XL Cargo BoxHyper™ XL Cargo Box by Thule®. The Hyper is Thule's top of the line, premium cargo box. It's the perfect combination of style, protection, and quality. The Hyper is loaded with features to make transporting your gear easy, safe,...$969.95
- Yakima® KeelOver Canoe CarrierKeelOver Canoe Carrier by Yakima®. If you're looking for an easy to install, easy to load, and affordable canoe carrier that installs to any style crossbar and comes complete with everything needed, you've found it right here in...$99.00
- Thule® Sidearm Roof Bike RackSidearm Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Many of today's expensive high-tech bikes feature frames made from exotic materials like carbon fiber, which can be easily damaged if mishandled. The Sidearm bike rack holds the bike by the front...$199.95
- Thule® Snowboard CarrierSnowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear, and the...$149.95
- Thule® Sonic Cargo BoxSonic Cargo Box by Thule®. The Sonic is Thule's versatile series of aerodynamic cargo boxes, with a size and color to suit every need and taste. The Sonic boxes are finished in your choice of metallic black or metallic silver. The...$569.95 - $729.95
- Thule® Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackPull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting system and telescoping arms that...$249.95
- Thule® Trail Roof Cargo BasketTrail Roof Cargo Basket by Thule®. Delivering a perfect blend of unique design and top-notch materials, this superior carrier basket is jam-packed with integrated and advanced features that are intuitive and simple to use. With...Provides enough room for your extra load while on the goFits a broad range of vehicles with versatile mounting hardware$499.95 - $599.95
- Thule® Pulse Cargo BoxPulse Cargo Box by Thule®. Pulse Cargo Boxes give you the extra space you need at a great value. The Easy-Grip mounting system enables you to attach the carrier to Thule Rack Systems, round bars, and most factory racks in about 10...$399.95 - $469.95
- Thule® Hullavator Lift-Assist Kayak CarrierHullavator Lift-Assist Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hullavator is Thule's premium lift-assist kayak carrier. It enables one person to load the carrier from the side of the vehicle at waist level, and the gas-assist struts lift up...$629.95
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$341.10 - $377.10
- Thule® SUP Shuttle Paddleboard CarrierSUP Shuttle Paddleboard Carrier by Thule®. The Thule SUP shuttle paddleboard carrier has a telescoping-width adjustment system for stand-up-paddleboards with a width up to 34'' wide. You can transport even two boards up to 55lbs...$149.95
- SportRack® Deluxe Ski and Snowboard RackDeluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack by SportRack®. Transport up to 8 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards on your roof rack with the Deluxe Ski and Snowboard Rack. The rubber arms on these carriers grip and hold skis or snowboards without...$119.95 - $166.32
- Yakima® BowDown Kayak RackBowDown Kayak Rack by Yakima®. A cradle type rack transports the kayak on its side, leaving space on your roof rack for other gear. It's the perfect type of rack for touring or recreational kayaks. The BowDown is Yakima's best...$209.00
- Thule® Hull-a-Port Kayak CarrierHull-a-Port Kayak Carrier by Thule®. The Hull-a-Port delivers easy kayak loading and unloading, and safe, secure transport, with the versatility of enabling you to mount other Thule accessories on your roof rack. It can carry a...$149.95
- SportRack® Roof BasketRoof Basket by SportRack®. This roof basket is a versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear, at a great value. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. With a 110 lbs. cargo...$167.83
Guides & Articles
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Water Sports EquipmentSo you've got a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or stand up paddleboard you can't wait to use. Before you can do that, however, you've got to find a practical way to get your toy to a lake or ocean - safely, and without damage. While these watersport items embody grace and fluidity in the waves, the truth is they're extremely cumbersome to transport on land. If you find yourself scratching your head trying to figure out the best solution, we've created this article to cover the many rooftop carriers for these items that we offer.
- Roof RacksRooftop Storage Solutions | Cargo Boxes, Bags, BasketsMaybe you've got an SUV with three rows of seats. They're great fun when 6 or 8 people are along for a road trip, but most such modern vehicles utilize every inch of interior space in order to fit that third row. Consequentially, there's virtually zero room for cargo when seats are in the upright position. Or maybe you have a similar problem with a compact hatchback, or even a minivan. Your vehicle may have fold-flat seats that make carrying cargo easy, but what good are they when you need to bring passengers with you? You can't ask adults to squeeze in between duffel bags or sporting gear, and you can't ask them to hang on tight and surf on the roof either.
- Roof RacksRooftop Carriers Can Carry All Your Winter Sports EquipmentSkiing and snowboarding are not inexpensive hobbies. After purchasing skis, poles, shoes, clothes, lift passes, and even lodging accommodations, you've shelled out enough money that it becomes tempting to skip spending more on a rooftop carrier. But if you've ever jammed all your snow gear inside your car, you know how chaotic, slushy, and awkward that can be - especially if you're trying to make room for friends and luggage. That's why we offer cleverly-designed rooftop carriers that won't break your bank in the Ski & Snowboard Racks section of our website.
- Roof RacksRoof Rack Base Systems - The Foundation for Sports Equipment CarriersMore than ever, we have observed that young and old alike are engaging in outdoor activities. Everything from biking to skiing to canoeing is being pursued with avid interest and excitement. There are folks outside in all kinds of weather, at all times of the year, engaged in healthy pursuits. The explosive popularity of the "Sport Utility Vehicle", or SUV means that these vehicles are living up to their name, and are being pressed into use as the means to move the equipment. Even the "non-SUV", the family sedan or hatchback, has been configured in some way to be able to carry what's needed to support the sporting activity of choice.
- Coverking® Satin Stretch™ Indoor Custom Car Cover$255.19 - $279.11