- (67)Front + Rear FendersChrysler
- (20)Quarter PanelsChrysler
- (69)Inner FendersChrysler
- (2)Fender Braces + HardwareChrysler
- (26)Mud FlapsChrysler
- (82)Signal LightsChrysler
- (8)Body Side MoldingsChrysler
- Fender FlaresChrysler
- (57)Chrome Fender TrimChrysler
- (33)Side VentsChrysler
- (27)Emblems + LetteringChrysler
- (511)Automotive PaintChrysler
Vehicle fenders need regular replacement and maintenance, more so if you happen to fancy off-road driving. Browse through a wide range of tastefully designed Chrysler fenders at our store, specially designed to fit your Chrysler model and year. With any of these replacement fenders, no one will tell them apart from the original as they look exactly like the factory fitted parts and will fit seamlessly onto your Chrysler. These fenders are also very easy to install since they come with an easy to follow installation manual that requires no expertise or sophisticated tools such as drills. Within five minutes, you will be done with the installation and well on your way with these high quality replacement parts. Apart from these striking features, we also ensure that you enjoy your new fenders for as long as possible. All our fenders are made from materials such as the strong and great looking stainless steel or the exceptionally tough synthetic plastics that guarantee longevity. These materials keep off any unwanted wear and tear that comes from the harsh elements such as the ultra violet rays and the corrosion from water and sludge on these parts.
Manufacturers featured at CARiD such as the Replace have also gone to great lengths to ensure that your brand new Chrysler fenders are a perfect fit. To this end, they create replacements that look exactly the same as the factory fit parts and all you have to do is place them right in and be well on your way. These fenders are also very high in quality and last long without losing their original luster, a property that also makes your Chrysler look great at all times. Given the important role that your fenders play in keeping your Chrysler protected from all that is thrown its way, you should ensure that you only get the best at CARiD.
- Replace® FenderFender by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...$15.43 - $740.07
- Sherman® FenderFender by Sherman®. Fenders are constantly exposed to chips and dents from stones and other road debris, dings from car doors in a parking lot, rust caused by rain, dirt, road salt, etc. When it's time to replace a fender, trust...Direct fit replacementOEM quality and durability at less cost$24.70 - $1,058.79
- Omix-Ada® FenderFender by Omix-ADA®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your Jeep undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...Direct replacementInstalls the same as factory unit$71.50 - $428.94
- K-Metal® FendersFender by K-Metal®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$18.90 - $524.81
- Replace® Fender Liners and ShieldsFender Liners and Shields by Replace®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.24 - $182.63
- Sherman® Fender Liner and ShieldFender Liner and Shield by Sherman®. Fender liners are protective parts that keep debris out of the engine compartment. If your fender liner is damaged in an accident or rusted due to water, road salt, and dirt continually blasted...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$10.04 - $139.62
- SoffSeal® Fender Seals, Gaskets and ShieldsFender Seals, Gaskets and Shields by SoffSeal®. When finishing your vehicle, items not to be overlooked are the seals, gaskets and gasket kits. SoffSeal™ brand seals and gaskets are simple to install, inexpensive replacement...Eliminates rattles, wind noise and prevents water damageProvides a factory fresh look$3.34 - $130.72
- Replace® Fender Braces and BracketsFender Braces and Brackets by Replace®. Supporting fender components like wheel housings, fender inserts, fender aprons, fender extension panels, mud flaps, fender braces and wheel arches can be damaged in a collision along with...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$9.31 - $155.87
- OER® Fender HardwareFender Hardware by OER®. Replace your missing or worn out wheel molding screws with this 36 piece set. Includes enough screws for all four moldings.Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$3.98 - $48.73
- Crown® FenderFender by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$78.39 - $246.75
- Replace® Quarter PanelPanel Assembly by Replace®. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job their catalogs are riddled with...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$13.81 - $720.18
- Replace® Wheel ArchUpper Wheel Arch Patch by Replace®. Supporting fender components like wheel housings, fender inserts, fender aprons, fender extension panels, mud flaps, fender braces and wheel arches can be damaged in a collision along with the...$19.61 - $156.17
- Sherman® Quarter PanelQuarter Panel by Sherman®. Make your vehicle look like it just rolled off the show room floor with Sherman! If your old quarter panels are rusty or damaged, Sherman has you covered with a reliable replacement body part that ensures...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$29.43 - $746.43
- Sherman® Quarter Patch PanelQuarter Patch Panel by Sherman®. Make your vehicle look like it just rolled off the show room floor with Sherman! If your old quarter panels are rusty or damaged, Sherman has you covered with a reliable replacement body part that...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$14.38 - $761.55
- Sherman® Wheel Arch and Repair PanelWheel Arch and Repair Panel by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed...Factory original quality at a reasonable priceOE-style look and function$18.37 - $535.46
Guides & Articles
- FendersInner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer SheetmetalDriving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble guessing which particular area of your vehicle is most subject to rust because of this, just think of the one place where slush builds up the most. The area where you literally have to kick big mounds of it loose. You guessed it - the wheel wells.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- FendersReplacement Fenders For Your Classic American CarPassion for restoring old cars has increased in recent years as growing numbers of enthusiasts look to revisit their youth by enjoying a classic they owned or dreamed of owning decades earlier. Many of us at CARiD are also involved in rebuilding cars that are special to us, and we understand the road to romantic nostalgia can be pretty bumpy at times. We've created this article to help with one of the trickier parts of restoration – finding replacement exterior sheet metal. Body panels such as fenders and quarter panels are subject to dents and corrosion during a lifetime of use – factors that can lead to nasty surprises for a new owner who discovers damage and rust lurking under a layer of makeup.
Chrysler Fenders Reviews
2004 Chrysler Pacifica