- Engine AssembliesChrysler 300
- Engine BlocksChrysler 300
- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsChrysler 300
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsChrysler 300
- (26)CamshaftsChrysler 300
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversChrysler 300
- (62)CrankshaftsChrysler 300
- (73)Cylinder HeadsChrysler 300
- Engine BearingsChrysler 300
- (16)Turbo & SuperchargersChrysler 300
- Harmonic BalancersChrysler 300
- (29)Engine MountsChrysler 300
- (204)Oil FiltersChrysler 300
- (1)Oil PumpsChrysler 300
- (4)Valve CoversChrysler 300
- (5)Oil PansChrysler 300
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesChrysler 300
- (30)Timing BeltsChrysler 300
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersChrysler 300
- Engine PulleysChrysler 300
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsChrysler 300
- (2)Rebuild KitsChrysler 300
- (98)Motor OilsChrysler 300
- (63)Engine Oil AdditivesChrysler 300
- (14)GasketingChrysler 300
The Chrysler 300 is a full-size luxury automobile first introduced to the public in 2003, although its mass production did not begin until the following year. North American customers can buy the Chrysler 300 as a four-door sedan only, the five-door model being marketed as an export version. The second generation Chrysler 300 is constructed on the Chrysler LX body platform and comes in 300C, 300S, Limited, and Touring trims. The 300C is outfitted with a powerful 5.7L V8 engine, while the other configurations feature a less dynamic 3.6L V6 engine. The high-performance version of the Chrysler 300 is called the STR8 and was debuted, in 2011. This high-performance automobile is equipped with a 6.4L V8 engine and is capable of churning out up to 470 horsepower.
Now is the time to replace your worn or damaged factory engine parts with new products engineered by the most acclaimed aftermarket producers. We are here to help you restore your engine to its perfect condition and keep it always running smooth. Our team is proud to introduce a wide choice of fine quality camshaft, crankshafts, cylinder heads, motor mounts, timing belts, oil pumps and many other products necessary for the effective repair of your automobile. We feature an entire lineup of Chrysler 300 replacement engine parts at prices that won’t ruin your budget. Because we cooperate only with the most well-known and reputable brands, we guarantee the unparalleled quality and durability of any product found inside our vast selection!
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,238.00 - $9,684.00
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks$165.00 - $1,380.00
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...Provides superior engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Conventional Motor Oil$5.44 - $30.19
- Four Seasons® Drive Belt Tensioner AssemblyDrive Belt Tensioner Assembly by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$29.15 - $268.24
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...$5.03 - $294.26
- FRAM® High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil FilterHigh Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil flow. It's the perfect...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtration for older high mileage vehiclesContains time-released additives to maintain protection throughout oil life$8.82 - $17.39
- Melling® Replacement Camshaft SprocketReplacement Camshaft Sprocket by Melling®. Timing gears and sprockets from Melling are provided as a part of a complete timing kit program including chain and sprocket kits, as well as for the individual gear and sprocket sales.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$10.34 - $115.00
- Melling® Replacement Rocker ArmReplacement Rocker Arm by Melling®. Melling lists rocker arms for both domestic and import applications.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$5.02 - $53.55
- Crown® Engine Piston and PinEngine Piston and Pin by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$42.82 - $84.20
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing BeltContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt by Continental®. This product is designed and manufactured as an OEM replacement for safe, reliable and efficient performance. Thanks to its polychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performancePolychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension members, and polyamide fabric for reliable and long-lasting service life$7.16 - $83.14
- Gates® Timing Belt Component KitTiming Belt Component Kit by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$26.51 - $275.28
- Continental® ContiTech™ Pro Series™ Timing Belt KitContiTech™ Pro Series™ Timing Belt Kit by Continental®. When you want to make sure you won’t have to do the job twice, turn to a ProSeries Timing belt kit that includes everything required for complete timing belt...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performanceComplete kit includes all components to perform a complete repair, to ensure belt will perform and operate correctly for its intended lifespan$58.14 - $410.89
- ACDelco® Professional™ Automatic Belt Tensioner and Pulley AssemblyProfessional™ Automatic Belt Tensioner and Pulley Assembly by ACDelco®. The ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Automatic Belt Tensioner is designed for Accessory Belt Drive Systems (ABDS) that require an automatic belt...Ensures proper belt tension, alignment, and damping for superior performancePatented vibration damping system increases tensioner, belt, and accessory component life for long lasting use$35.08 - $204.67
- Dorman® Engine Oil PanEngine Oil Pan by Dorman®. Many Dorman Oil Pans include a drain plug and drain plug gasket. The engine oil pan gasket is sold separately. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of...Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durabilityHigh strength coating prevents rust$18.30 - $269.62
- DNJ Engine Components® Oil PumpOil Pump by DNJ Engine Components®. This supreme DNJ oil pump will come in handy if you need to replace your malfunctioning component and restore your vehicle to its proper performance. Made from superior materials to meet or...Designed to replace your worn out factory oil pumpHelps keep your vehicle operating at its maximum$26.00 - $290.07
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
- Centric® Premium Plain Brake Rotor$43.36 - $113.54
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,995.00 - $3,632.50