- WeatherTech® Cargo LinerCargo Liners by WeatherTech®. Providing complete cargo area protection, WeatherTech® cargo liners are computer designed to fit your vehicle and have a raised lip to keep spills, dirt and grease off your vehicle's interior,...$89.95 - $299.00
- Lloyd® Ultimat™ Custom Fit Cargo MatUltimat™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. The plush Ultimat was designed specifically for automotive use. After 30 years it is still the best-selling custom fit logo mat in the market. The Ultimat is a deep tuft, luxurious mat,...Premium continuous filament yarnFace weight of 32-ounce per yard (5/16” pile height) —thicker than OEMfrom $69.90
- Lloyd® LUXE™ Custom Fit Cargo MatLUXE™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. These mats are so soft that you will want to drive barefoot, and they make your car feel like a luxurious lounge. An extra thick urethane core provides extra cushioning and insulates against...Premium continuous filament nylon yarn in a 48-ounce per yard face weight (triple the thickness of factory floor mats)Luxurious construction of 1/2" pile thicknessfrom $123.00
- Husky Liners® WeatherBeater™ Cargo LinerWeatherBeater™ Black Cargo Liner by Husky Liners®. The cargo liner follows the contours of your cargo area, with a high lip that holds dirt and spills in place. The ribbed pattern keeps the load above the dirt collecting in the...$96.95 - $137.95
- Lloyd® Velourtex™ Custom Fit Cargo MatVelourtex™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. The Velourtex mats have the same basic multilayer structure as Lloyd's most luxurious mats. The multilayer design provides stiffness, a moisture barrier, strength and the non-skid rubber...Durable continuous filament nylon20 ounce per yard construction – superior to factory carpetsfrom $59.90
- Lloyd® NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Cargo MatNorthRidge™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. Looking to keep your vehicle neat and clean despite what the weather is doing outside? Add these great mats and get the ultimate protection along with a custom fit and one-of-a-kind...Edge-to-edge mat design for maximum coverage and protectionHigh-capacity surface captures moisture, spill, debris, etc.from $64.90
- Lloyd® Rubbertite™ Custom Fit All-Weather Protection Cargo MatRubbertite™ Custom Fit All-Weather Protection Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. The Rubbertite is an attractive, custom fitting and easily cleaned protective mat. You can even have it in Fun Colors or the traditional Black, Light Gray, Gray,...Heavy-weight composition rubberMolded high capacity “wells” capture moisture, dirt and debrisfrom $59.95
- Novline® Cargo LinerCargo Liner by Novline®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Novline will last a lifetime. It will...Possibility of correction of colors with a high level of accuracyResistance to abrasion$59.99 - $119.99
- Lloyd® Clear Protector™ Custom Fit Cargo MatClear Protector™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. This is the perfect way of protecting the beauty of your vehicle floor covering without hiding it. The Protector Mats provide full protection without the heavy look of rubber mats...Transparent to Allow the Beauty of the OE or Custom Carpet to Show ThroughMade in Heavy and Tough Vinyl Materialfrom $60.37
- Lloyd® Classic Loop™ Custom Fit Cargo MatClassic Loop™ Custom Fit Cargo Mat by Lloyd®. These economically-priced custom fit cargo mats are extremely fade-, stain- and soil-resistant. The low, dense loop pile fabric is backed by Lloyd’s signature TractionBac liner to...Economically pricedRugged appearancefrom $54.90
- Lloyd® Berber 2™ Custom Fit Cargo MatBerber 2™ Custom Fit Cargo Mats by Lloyd®. Lloyd Mats has combined the classic look of traditional berber and the durability of modern materials to create a unique, stylish, long wearing automotive floor mat. Berber mats by...Premium 32-ounce yarnExcellent wear, crush resistance and durabilityfrom $54.90
- Lloyd® CamoMats™ Custom Fit Cargo MatCamoMats™ Custom Fit Cargo Mats by Lloyd®. New CamoMats by Lloyd Mats bring the unique camo look to high quality custom fit carpet floor mats with two outstanding new Mossy Oak® and our four new Lloyd branded designs. Whether...Mossy Oak Break-Up Country and Shadow Grass Blades DesignsLloyd branded camo designs Traditional and Digital in two color combinations eachfrom $54.90
- Intro-Tech® Aluminum Cargo MatAluminum Cargo Mat by Intro-Tech®. Protect your cargo floor with the muscular look and superior durability of the Intro-Tech Diamond Plate Cargo Liner. Made with a unique three-layer design, it perfectly simulates aluminum finish...Super brilliant, simulated polished aluminum diamond plate appearanceThe first and only diamond plate custom fit floor mat$64.00 - $104.00
- Auto Custom Carpets® Replacement Cargo MatReplacement Cargo Mat by Auto Custom Carpets®. Standard materials are designed to be a replacement for the original materials offered by the OEM. Auto Custom Carpets use the same material on both Flooring and Floor Mat products to...Enhances and Protects CarpetTwo, three, and four-piece setsfrom $23.24
- Michelin® EdgeLiner™ Utility Black All-Weather Rubber Cargo Liner (909-10)Universal EdgeLiner™ All-Weather Rubber Cargo Liners (909-10) by Michelin®. Most drivers need full floor coverage on their cars because driving can be messy business. Michelin's unique design on all-weather universal mat provides...Premium rubber provides maximum protection from the outside elements and is naturally soil and stain resistantFlexlines™ allow mats to mold to the contours of vehicle floor for a smooth, snug fit$37.50
Your Chrysler 300 is efficient on fuel, looks stylish and provides you with plenty of comfort while you’re driving long distances. It’s for that reason that your 300 probably does a lot of work for you which of course increases the chances of all sorts of damage occurring. You want to avoid that as much as you can so there are some aftermarket products for you to consider. One of the most important ones is a cargo liner because your trunk is where you put the things that can cause the most damage.
We have a wide range of them so that you can find the one that suits your individual 300. We have different colors so that you can find one that compliments your car and materials from plush carpet to clear so that you’re not hiding anything. They will protect your trunk from stains, spills, scratches, most chemicals, dirt, water and just about anything you carry in your trunk almost every day. You can choose from universal or custom fit for that extra snug look and we have something that will suit your budget, individual 300 and your taste. There is no reason to continue risking damage!
Guides & Articles
- Cargo LinersCargo Liner Material | Is Vinyl Always Better Than Carpet?The cargo-carrying area of your car or truck deserves as much protection as the passenger floor area. To that end, there are a great number of cargo liners available for most vehicles, in your choice of material and color. They provide a number of advantages: they protect the factory material, provide an additional barrier when carrying items, and can coordinate with an existing set of floor mats.
- Floor MatsFloor Mat, Floor Liner, and Cargo Mat GlossaryAt CARiD, we understand it can be challenging to choose between styles of floor mats and floor liners, decide if you need a cargo liner, and figure out whether carpeting, vinyl, or rubber construction is best for you. In the Car & Truck Floor Mats section of our website, we offer many choices - each one with its own product description reflecting different descriptive terms and expressions used by the mat manufacturers. Because such terms can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, we've created this glossary to help you make a more informed choice.
- Cargo LinersWhat Are The Advantages In Using A Cargo Liner?If you've ever considered purchasing a used car, you understand how proper vehicle condition and cleanliness make a good impression. But have you ever noticed that a vehicle with a spotlessly clean, immaculate trunk or cargo area tends to really stand out in your mind? Sure, you can shampoo and vacuum the cargo area of a vehicle that's seen its share of abuse - but there really is no way to fake the look of a trunk area that's always been kept clean and scratch-free from the start.