Chevy Malibu Trailer Hitches
- Receiver Hitches
- Hitch Wiring
- Brake Controllers
- Front Hitches
- Tow Bars
- Hitch Covers
- Towing Mirrors
- Suspension Systems
- Performance Transmission Oil Coolers
- CURT®Rear Trailer HitchRear Trailer Hitch by CURT®. Color: Black. Featuring a quality steel frame, it comes with two coatings – a liquid Bonderite® coating and a powder coat – that ensure superior rust, dent, and UV resistance. All CURT trailer hitches...$66.51 - $315.54
- CURT®Class 3 Towing Starter Kit for 2" ReceiversUniversal Class 3 Towing Starter Kit for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Shank Length: 8-1/4". Weight Capacity: 7500 lbs GTW / 750 lbs TW. Includes a loaded ball mount with 2" trailer ball, hitch lock, hitch tube cover, pin and clip. This...$51.57 - $53.30
- Draw-Tite®Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.$73.56 - $286.19
- CURT®T-ConnectorT-Connector by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer.Custom fitAmple length$10.09 - $90.68
- CURT®Spectrum™ Brake ControlSpectrum™ Brake Control by CURT®. Curt Inc. has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around the...Controls all brake settings with a simple push-button rotary knobClean, dash-mounted, OEM-style user interface with 10 tri-color LEDs$199.00
- CURT®Class 3 Ball Mount with Pin and Clip for 2" ReceiversUniversal Class 3 Ball Mount with Pin and Clip for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Shank Length: 8-1/4". Weight Capacity: 7500 lbs GTW / 750 lbs TW. This superior product is perfect to make your trailer towing experience safe and convenient....$17.01 - $25.50
- CURT®Basket Cargo Carrier with Folding Shank for 2" ReceiversUniversal Basket Cargo Carrier with Folding Shank for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Features a folding shank. Transform your vehicle into a reliable load-hauling machine by installing this superior trailer hitch. With this product that is made...Mounts easily to your hitch receiverCapacity up to 500 lbs$136.69 - $147.04
- CURT®Collar Style Sleeve-Lock A-Frame CouplerUniversal Collar Style Sleeve-Lock A-Frame Coupler by CURT®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will...Passes SAE-684 performance testing as a class 4 couplerSolid neck for increased strength and greater corrosion resistance$58.33 - $65.56
- CURT®Multi-Ball Mount With Tow Hook for 2" Receivers (45675)Universal Multi-Ball Mount With Tow Hook for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Features three welded trailer balls and a tow hook on a solid shank. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using...$54.42
- CURT®Adjustable Tow Bar with 2" Universal Brackets (19745)Universal Adjustable Tow Bar with 2" Universal Brackets by CURT®. Includes bumper mounting brackets. Packaged. Capacity: 5000 lbs. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using...Ideal for dingy towing a small vehicle behind an RVAdjusts in width from 26" to 41"$114.46
- Tekonsha®T-One ConnectorT-One Connector by Tekonsha®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to connectors...Plug and Play T-harnesses to connect to vehicle wiringTrailer wiring connectors, for both truck and trailer$13.06 - $186.08
- CURT®Triflex Proportional Brake ControlTriflex Proportional Brake Control by CURT®. Curt has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around...Connects existing vehicle trailer wiring to aftermarket trailer brake controllerOnly 4 wires$94.72
- CURT®2" Trailer Hitch BallUniversal 2" Trailer Hitch Ball by CURT®. Fits 2" couplers. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will...$7.54 - $24.23
- CURT®Push-To-Test Breakaway SystemUniversal Push-To-Test Breakaway System by CURT®. Curt Inc. has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life...Activates electric trailer brakes in the event of a breakawayLED lights indicate a good charge, battery charging or low battery$55.07 - $55.77
- Rola®Dart™ Folding Hitch Cargo Carrier for 2" ReceiversUniversal Dart™ Folding Hitch Cargo Carrier for 2" Receivers by Rola®. Size: 23" x 56" Platform, Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. Five-Year warranty. 2 Pieces. Warranty: Limited 5 Years. Versatile cargo solutions allow you to take your...Provides extra cargo capacity, using vehicle hitchEasy to reach release lever for folding carrier when not in use$371.77
- Tow Ready®Adjustable Ball Mounted Tow Bar with Adjustment Arms (63181)Universal Adjustable Ball Mounted Tow Bar with Adjustment Arms by Tow Ready®. Finish: Black Powder Coat. Capacity: 5000 lbs. With Bolt Together 2-Piece Adjustment Arms. Flat-towing is the preferred method for towing a dinghy vehicle...Light-weight, only 31 lbs.Arms adjust from 26" to 41" for universal fit$160.15
- Weigh Safe®Class 5 Adjustable Ball Mount for 3" ReceiversUniversal Class 5 Adjustable Ball Mount for 3" Receivers by Weigh Safe®. With 2" and 2-5/16" Ball. Weight Capacity: 8000 lbs GWT / 21000 lbs GWT. Designed with precision and functionality in mind this top-notch ball mount by Weigh Safe...$339.00 - $359.00
- CURT®Class 3 Sway Tab 2" Drop / 3/4" Rise Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversUniversal Class 3 Sway Tab 2" Drop / 3/4" Rise Ball Mount for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Shank Length: 7-1/2". Weight Capacity: 7500 lbs GTW / 750 lbs TW. Ball Hole: 1". Features an extra tab to accept a sway control trailer ball. This...$31.56
- CURT®Class 2 Euro Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversUniversal Class 2 Euro Ball Mount for 1-1/4" Receivers by CURT®. Weight Capacity: 3500 lbs GTW / 350 lbs TW. This superior product is perfect to make your trailer towing experience safe and convenient. Designed to meet the highest...$27.20 - $29.16
- Bulldog®Adjustable CouplerUniversal Adjustable Coupler by Bulldog®. Limited 5-Year Warranty. Designed for utility, horse/livestock, cargo, and construction trailer applications, BULLDOG Collar-Loks are the strongest in the industry. The BULLDOG design features...Easiest to useStrong in both static and dynamic loading conditions$71.14 - $101.00
- CURT®Mount Pintle Hook for 2-1/2" ReceiversUniversal Mount Pintle Hook for 2-1/2" Receivers by CURT®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will...$82.35 - $82.88
- Rola®Hitch Cargo CarrierUniversal Hitch Cargo Carrier by Rola®. Warranty: Limited 5 Years. Versatile cargo solutions allow you to take your friends or the whole family’s gear along for the ride. Plug one of these cargo carriers into your 1-1/4" or 2"...Provides extra cargo capacity, using vehicle hitchIdeal for camping, tailgating and road trips$255.89 - $255.93
- Blue Ox®Acclaim™ Class 3 Ball Mounted Tow BarUniversal Acclaim™ Class 3 Ball Mounted Tow Bar by Blue Ox®. 5000 lbs Capacity. Tow your vehicle securely behind your RV with this lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum tow bar. Hookup is a snap, even on unlevel ground, thanks to the...Class III tow bar, for use with towed vehicles up to 5,000 lbsSignature Series™ easy-release locking handles for hassle-free disconnect$523.92
- Draw-Tite®Class 4 Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversUniversal Class 4 Ball Mount for 2" Receivers by Draw-Tite®. Ball Hole: 1". These ball mounts fit an industry-standard receiver hitch mount. Simply choose the correct-rated and correct-sized ball to match.$59.09 - $91.96
- CURT®Class 3 Adjustable Dual-Length 6-3/4" Drop / 5-1/4" Rise Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversUniversal Class 3 Adjustable Dual-Length 6-3/4" Drop / 5-1/4" Rise Ball Mount for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Shank Length: 11" or 12". Weight Capacity: 6000 lbs GTW / 600 lbs TW. Ball Hole: 1". Offers a ball mount tongue with two shank...$73.22
- Hopkins®Impulse™ Digital Brake ControlImpulse™ Digital Brake Control by Hopkins®. Designed for ultimate convenience and safety, the brake control solves the problem of inconvenient mounting, out of reach controls and difficult to see displays of traditional brake...Time basedIntuitive, vertical manual slide matches the way a driver reaches for the control$77.77
- SportRack®Vista Folding Hitch Cargo Carrier for 2" ReceiversUniversal Vista Folding Hitch Cargo Carrier for 2" Receivers by SportRack®. The SportRack Vista Hitch Basket is a great way to utilize your 2 inch receiver for cargo. Heavy duty construction with high sides keeps your cargo in.New extended shank to fit more vehiclesFolds against vehicle for better fuel economy$186.89
- Reese®Class 5 Titan™ Solid Shank Ball Mount for 2-1/2" ReceiversUniversal Class 5 Titan™ Solid Shank Ball Mount for 2-1/2" Receivers by Reese®. Shank Length: 10". Weight Capacity: 18000 lbs GTW / 2000 lbs TW. Ball Hole: 1-1/4". These ball mounts fit an industry-standard receiver hitch mount....$66.06 - $72.02
- Tow Ready®Combo Pintle Hook for 2" ReceiversUniversal Combo Pintle Hook for 2" Receivers by Tow Ready®. Warranty: Limited Lifetime. Pintle hook trailer hitches are popular on construction, agricultural and military trailers. You can either bolt a pintle hook hitch to your truck's...$91.68 - $99.59
- CURT®Class 5 Channel-Style 6" Drop / 5-1/4" Rise Dual Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversUniversal Class 5 Channel-Style 6" Drop / 5-1/4" Rise Gloss Black Powder Coat Dual Ball Mount for 2" Receivers by CURT®. With 2" and 2-5/16" Ball. Shank Length: 12". Offers two ball sizes, two shank lengths and multiple height...$138.03
If you are looking for style and serenity in your next ride consider taking up a Chevy Malibu. Riding in one is an experience in comfort and pleasure. The car has a handsome styling design and a strong suspension. The cabin has a stylish design and a top class sound system. The cargo space cannot hold much in terms of heavy luggage. If you are looking to visit some mountain range for some exciting bicycle tour or for some camping safari in the woods, then you need a Chevy Malibu trailer hitch from CARiD to actualize this plan. You need to determine your towing capacity before purchasing the hitch. If you find that your towing capacity is smaller than you had hoped for, you need not worry. There are Chevy Malibu trailer hitches that enable upgrading to a higher weight class. The most common Malibu trailer hitches are the weight carrying hitches and weight distribution hitches. The weight carrying trailer hitch requires an equalization hitch to help distribute the load weight to the front axle.
On the other hand, a weight distribution trailer hitch is equipped to distribute the load through a spring back mechanism. Proper weight distribution means greater stability. CARiD stocks products from the best manufacturers in the business. You can rest assured that you have the best hitch in the country when you buy from the store. Chevy Malibu trailer hitches are made from high quality materials and designed to promote safety and durability. They are also black powdered to protect them from rusting. The dealers provide a limited nationwide lifetime warranty as a sign of their unwavering confidence in the durability of the products they carry. Installation of the hitch is a simple matter. The manufacturers provide a hardware kit and an instruction manual to guide you as you install the product. This simple task takes less than half an hour to execute.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- April 28, 2015Trailer Breakaway Kits Stop The Trailer If It...Sometimes when towing a trailer, it’s hard not to think about all the things that can go wrong – especially worst-case scenarios such as the trailer breaking free...
- April 24, 2015Trailer Tool Boxes Provide Extra Lockable Space...When you carry a boat, ATV, or other equipment on a trailer regularly, you’re going to need to bring a lot of gear and equipment along for the variety of tasks...
- April 21, 2015Replace Your Worn or Wrong-Sized Trailer CouplerA coupler is the metal piece that physically connects your trailer to the tow vehicle. Once the coupler is permanently bolted or welded to your trailer`s frame rail(s)...
- April 20, 2015Trailer Jacks Keep Your Load Level and SecureEven the smallest of trailers needs the assistance of a jack to get the trailer tongue raised off the hitch ball, or vice versa - especially if you hitch up and drop...
- April 03, 2015Your Trailer Will Stop Straight & True With...If your trailer has sat for a length of time without being used, things may look alright on the outside to the naked eye. However, odds are your trailer’s brake...
- April 02, 2015Hitch Locks Will Secure Your Precious TrailerWe have been extolling the virtues of our lineup of trailer hitches and hitch accessories for quite some time now. If you have reviewed our extensive array in our...
- April 02, 2015Brake Controllers Are A Necessity To Slow Down...This is the year you got serious about your trailering set-up. You`ve treated yourself to a new, top-of-the-line pickup truck with a tow rating high enough to pull...
- March 30, 2015Connect Your Car Lights To Your Trailer Lights...When it comes to "electricity", many people are either scared silly of it, or run the other way rather than try to learn about it. Since it is a powerful force, it...
- March 26, 2015Do You Dip Your Boat Trailer In The Water? Take...At CARiD, we understand that owning a boat is about passion. It involves an appreciation for the vessel itself no matter how large or small, and the satisfaction that...
- March 25, 2015Secure Your Trailer Load With Quality Tie-Down...There are many types of tie-down straps for securing a variety of objects - whether they`re being hauled on a trailer, in a van, or simply tied to a bike rack....
- March 17, 2015Dinghy Towing Is The Answer When The RV Is At CampVacationing by motorhome continues to grow in popularity. Look at the advantages: no need to rent a hotel room night after night. If you have children, your hotel room...
- March 16, 2015Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers Let You Carry More...Trailer hitches are not just for pulling trailers. At CARiD, we have seen more than our fair share of customers who have purchased a receiver hitch even though they do...