Chevy Lumina Driveline & Axles
- Axle Assemblies & Components
- Axles & Components
- Driveshafts & Components
- Transfer Cases & Components
- Differentials & Components
- Wheel Hubs, Bearings, Seals & Components
- CV Joints, Boots & Components
- Universal Joints & Components
- Replacement Driveshaft Yokes
- Transfer Case Lubricants
- Differential Lubricants
- Bearing Lubricants
- CV Joint Lubricants
- Oil Change Tools
- Pullers & Installers
- Timken®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Timken®. Get optimum vehicle performance with Timken bearings. Timken manufactures ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, and tapered roller bearings, and all feature premium design, enhanced...Designed to effectively reduce frictionUltimate load handling capability$33.26 - $316.41
- SurTrack®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by SurTrack®. This product features a brand new construction with precision machined and heat treated center-shafts, CV joints, bearings and races. The CV axle shaft by SurTrack is manufactured with high quality neoprene...Designed from the ground up to meet or even exceed all OEM requirements in fit, form and functionEngineered to work at varying angles, constant rotational speeds, without friction and play$30.57 - $128.51
- Quality-Built®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Quality-Built®. MPA 100% new wheel hub assemblies feature OE bearing design, integrated G111 induction hardened, raceway technology and heavy duty seal design for consistent quality and performance.Meet or Exceed OE Specs100% QC Inspected$18.95 - $202.18
- Cardone®CV Axle ShaftCV Axle Shaft by Cardone®. Constant velocity drive axles are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Cardone features premium quality and will perform better than...100% Neoprene boots are designed with additional bellows to resist bellow stress and ozone cracking, the leading cause of boot failureA new axle nut is supplied with every unit for hassle-free installation, as the old nut on the vehicle is typically worn or stripped$33.84 - $114.15
- First Equipment Quality®Wheel HubWheel Hub by First Equipment Quality®. Put your wheel hub back to its to optimum condition with this top-notch replacement bearing component that will let your rim turn freely again. Replace your worn out or severely damaged bearing...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$18.67 - $308.34
- GSP North America®CV Axle AssemblyCV Axle Assembly by GSP North America®. Company has developed quite a large number of this kind of CV Axles, which can enable you to have a quite and smooth voyage. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years...GSP’s new axle program consistently offers the best application coverage, most SKU count, and more new numbers than any other competitorsGSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949$30.38 - $100.07
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Wheel Hub AssemblyGM Original Equipment™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals...High quality materials to help provide a long service lifeGM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component$25.15 - $976.26
- Cardone®Remanufactured CV Drive AxleRemanufactured CV Drive Axle by Cardone®. Remanufactured CV Drive Axle are engineered to perform as well as the original design. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts, and all units are tested to...100% Neoprene boots ensure excellent ozone resistance, which eliminates cracking, a leading cause of boot failureHigh quality grease withstands high-temperature and pressure extremes, which extends joint life$32.32 - $97.15
- Mevotech®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Mevotech®. Restore an accurate wheel positioning for a smooth and safe ride by simply replacing your worn or warped wheel hub and bearings with quality and durable products by Mevotech. All parts are...Integrated flanges help reduce wobble and maintain internal bearing integrityBearings are pre-lubricated with high-pressure, high-temperature grease for minimal friction and wear$15.30 - $268.78
- GSP North America®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by GSP North America®. The main function of Auto hub is to bear the weight of vehicle and provide accurate direction for hub transmission. The hub is a very important safety part which will bear the axial...GSP’s superior quality is based on a long term quality development certified by ISO/TS16949Strict quality standards and controls on international level are being applied through all the processes$6.20 - $174.83
- Dorman®Axle Bearing and Hub AssemblyAxle Bearing and Hub Assembly by Dorman®. This product is an integral component of the wheel assembly, and it is critical for establishing the handling characteristics of your vehicle. Dorman offers you a quality wheel hub that is...Direct OEM replacementSturdy steel construction$26.48 - $346.95
- MOOG®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by MOOG®. If you hear a rumbling noise while driving and have excessive play when the wheel is rocked, you’re in need of new bearings. MOOG has hub assemblies with OE style bearings and superior seals to...Exclusive oil seal design eliminates leaking and contaminationIntegral raceway design provides proper clearance between ball and bearing riding surfaces$34.76 - $519.71
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Differential CarrierGM Original Equipment™ Differential Carrier by ACDelco®. Don’t be “indifferent” toward your differential. It plays a vital role in moving your vehicle and ensuring a smooth ride. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$100.05 - $600.68
- ACDelco®Advantage™ Wheel Hub AssemblyAdvantage™ Wheel Hub Assembly by ACDelco®. ACDelco Hubs, Bearings and Seals have the quality, reliability and performance you require wherever you drive. ACDelco offers a full line of quality GM OE Bearings and Oil Seals that meet...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$28.16 - $350.75
- Centric®C-TEK™ Front Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit (403.62003E)C-TEK™ Front Axle Bearing and Hub Assembly Repair Kit by Centric®. With this repair kit, you can easily repair a wheel hub without breaking the bank. The kit meets all OE standards and specifications for fit, quality, and function and...Includes hub, bearing, seals and axle retaining nut, according to applicationMatches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitment$38.41
- Centric®C-Tek™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyC-Tek Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven applications...High Quality Replacement ComponentsExacting fit and function$21.49 - $229.69
- Centric®Premium™ Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyPremium™ Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by Centric®. Replace a worn or noisy wheel hub with one designed for your specific application. Manufactured using quality components, C-Tek hubs are available for driven and non-driven...100% O.E. Quality ComponentsExacting fit and function$38.38 - $463.44
- SKF®Replacement Wheel HubsReplacement Wheel Hubs by SKF®. Do you hear a humming or growling sound as you drive, or a clicking or clunking noise when cornering? If so, your vehicle may need wheel bearing or drive axle repairs. But before you waste your time and...Excellent replacement for your worn out or faulty partDesigned to restore original performance and reliability$27.38 - $385.70
- SKF®Wheel Bearing and Hub AssemblyWheel Bearing and Hub Assembly by SKF®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by SKF features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Replaces your worn out or damaged factory partAllows your wheel to turn freely with minimal friction$64.36 - $532.97
- Pilot®Wheel Hub AssemblyWheel Hub Assembly by Pilot®. Hub Assemblies feature high quality metal roller balls with added rollers over OE requirements to create a final product that is capable of bearing loads 20% to 30% more than other brands. All Hub Assembly...ABS Sensor cable is constructed of nitrile butadiene rubber capable of handling temperatures from -40 degree F to 225 degree FUtilizing Superior seals to provide optimal performance between -30 degree F to 300 degree F$13.21 - $162.62
- DuraGo®Wheel HubWheel Hubs by DuraGo®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials...Exceptional service and dependabilityThe highest grade materials and the latest technologies$11.33 - $168.63
- Dorman®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by Dorman®. Dorman has all the components needed for a complete repair. Quickly and easily installed, it eliminates the clunking noise that may result when this part fails, while restoring original ride control.Save labor with easy installation methodsComes with grease and clamps$11.93 - $25.36
- MOOG®CV Joint Boot KitCV Joint Boot Kit by MOOG®. Upgrade your vehicle to MOOG and experience a safe and comfortable ride. The parts are made tough to ensure reliable operation even under extreme conditions. Thanks to the advanced design and precise...Replaces the OEM fitmentStraps designed to prevent contaminants from entering boot cavity$7.77 - $16.16
- Anchor®Driveshaft Center Support BearingDriveshaft Center Support Bearing by Anchor®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Anchor features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$1.05 - $65.95
- DEA®Driveshaft Center SupportDriveshaft Center Support by DEA®. This restoration grade driveshaft component is a superior replacement for your factory part. Designed to fit and function the same as the OE, this top-notch product will ensure the reliable transfer of...Designed to meet or exceed OE specificationsConstructed to deliver consistent performance$1.75 - $141.08
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Differential Side and Pinion Gear KitGM Original Equipment™ Differential Side and Pinion Gear Kit by ACDelco®. Don’t be “indifferent” toward your differential. It plays a vital role in moving your vehicle and ensuring a smooth ride. Designed utilizing the latest...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$132.03 - $166.42
- ACDelco®GM Original Equipment™ Differential Sun GearGM Original Equipment™ Differential Sun Gear by ACDelco®. Don’t be “indifferent” toward your differential. It plays a vital role in moving your vehicle and ensuring a smooth ride. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$25.02 - $149.35
- Pioneer Automotive®Transfer Case Low Gear Roller BearingTransfer Case Low Gear Roller Bearing by Pioneer Automotive®. By having own manufacturing facilities Pioneer Automotive can guarantee the best quality in the market with the most competitive cost structure. Their OEM facilities help...Made to deliver reliable service for a long timeRugged construction to withstand harsh conditions$32.02 - $307.15
- Pioneer Automotive®Transfer Drive ChainTransfer Drive Chain by Pioneer Automotive®. By having own manufacturing facilities Pioneer Automotive can guarantee the best quality in the market with the most competitive cost structure. Their OEM facilities help maintain the most...Made to deliver reliable service for a long timeRugged construction to withstand harsh conditions$10.93 - $262.68
- Dorman®CV Joint BootCV Joint Boot by Dorman®. The CV Joint Boots provide various methods of eliminating the removal of the CV joint during installation. Uni-Fit boots can be stretched over the CV Joint, Quick Boots come in halves that are joined by an...Save labor with easy installation methodsComes with grease and bands$17.20 - $25.95
The Chevrolet Lumina is a mid-size front-wheel drive car produced by General Motors between 1989 and through 2001. This model was offered in two-door coupe, four-door sedan and even minivan body configurations. The first-generation Chevy Lumina (1989-1994) was initially equipped with the 2.5 L Iron Duke I4 engine. In 1993, there appeared an option of a smaller 2.2 L I4 engine. The Lumina Z34 version introduced in 1990 used a 3.4 L DOHC LQ1 V6 that produced 210 hp; this engine was attached to a five-speed manual transmission. That Lumina version took part in NASCAR. The second-generation Lumina (1995-2001) was offered in three trims: Base, LS, LTZ. The base trim was powered with a 3.1 L V6 engine; the LS trim was originally powered by a 3.4 L DOHC engine, and then by a 3.8 L V6 one; the LTZ model offered a choice from three engines.
Our website offers a large selection of the Chevrolet Lumina driveline and axles parts from outstanding aftermarket brands known and respected worldwide. We offer a perfect blend of exceptional quality and reasonable price in each item to satisfy the most demanding buyer. All axles and driveline parts are manufactured by the most trusted aftermarket companies using premium materials and the latest technologies to ensure high quality and durability of each unit showcased on our virtual shelves.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- January 11, 2017CV Boot Repair Kits | Replace the Boot, Not the...To understand the function of a CV boot, it�s important to first look at what the "CV" part signifies. A constant velocity (CV) joint is a coupling found on one or...
- October 03, 2016Axle Glossary | The A-to-Z List of DefinitionsWhether you�re performing a route axle bearing service, replacing a CV drive axle, or overhauling a complete rear axle assembly, you�re going to come across...
- July 18, 2016U-Joints: Identification, Selection, and...A "u-joint", or universal joint, is a coupling that connects two shafts that are at different angles to one another, in a fashion that allows both to rotate freely...
- September 12, 2014Wheel Bearings: Descriptions of Bearings,...Wheel bearings are as old and important as the wheel itself thanks to their ability to allow free rotation without the damaging effects of friction and wear. In this...
- August 20, 2014The Difference Between A Transaxle And A...In this article we�ll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a...