- Hood PanelsChevy Impala
- (8)Hood Shocks + StrutsChevy Impala
- (9)Hood Locks + LatchesChevy Impala
- (3)Hood Release Cables + HandlesChevy Impala
- (30)Hood Hinges + SpringsChevy Impala
- (1)Cowl PanelsChevy Impala
- (10)Hood InsulationsChevy Impala
- (13)Hood Moldings + DecalsChevy Impala
- (20)Hood SealsChevy Impala
- (48)Hood HardwareChevy Impala
- (82)Custom HoodsChevy Impala
- (57)Custom Hood ScoopsChevy Impala
- (2)Hood VentsChevy Impala
- (23)Hood PinsChevy Impala
- (50)Bug DeflectorsChevy Impala
- Car BrasChevy Impala
- Custom Wiper CowlsChevy Impala
- (120)Emblems + LetteringChevy Impala
- (55)Automotive PaintChevy Impala
Each of your Chevy Impala’s components has its own place and function. Otherwise, it would not be part of the vehicle. Although some car owners believe the hood to be a simple sheet of metal, it is actually a crucial part of any car – one with its own place and important job to do. The hood serves as a wall between all of the engine components and the outside elements. Because rain, snow, hail, dirt, and other outside elements can severely damage the engine, this protection is absolutely crucial. The hood also does a lot for your vehicle’s appearance. If the hood is attractive and stylish-looking, your Chevy Impala’s overall appearance is great. If the hood is crushed, scratched, or dented, your vehicle’s image is shattered. So, keep your Impala looking nice and stylish with a new Chevy Impala hood.
The hood selection process needs to be taken very seriously, especially if you have a classic or a muscle car. That is because most automobiles have distinctive features that have to be reproduced exactly if the hood is to look good and fit well. Unfortunately, if you purchase a used or a low-quality hood, you might end up with one that is practically useless. A much better option is to invest in one of the top-quality Chevy Impala hoods.
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$18.25 - $1,406.67
- Goodmark® HoodHood by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous position, a...$128.05 - $832.60
- Auto Metal Direct® HoodHood by Auto Metal Direct®. Don't let rusted, dented, dinged, or otherwise damaged hood degrade your vehicle's appearance. Restore a brand new look of your hauler with a premium hood that is made just like your stock hood with all...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look on both sides$166.71 - $809.99
- OER® HoodHood by OER®. Add a custom appearance to your truck by adding a high performance hood. This beautiful hood is designed to apply to any 1999-2005 model truck and adds a high performance appearance to any truck! At CARiD.com you can...Factory original quality for less moneyDirect fit replacement$202.49 - $575.99
- Goodmark® Cowl PanelCowl Panel by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$15.26 - $426.89
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$61.41 - $1,270.03
- Goodmark® Hood MoldingsHood Moldings by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a conspicuous...Faithful reproduction of the original partMade from the same material as the original part$15.88 - $224.56
- OER® Hood MoldingsHood Lip Molding by OER®.$74.38 - $242.99
- Goodmark® Hood Insulation KitHood Insulation Pad by Goodmark®. Although the hoods on most classic and muscle cars usually had distinctive features, like the average car most of the hood is flat, so every little flaw is obvious. And mounted in such a...Faithful reproduction of the original partManufactured from the highest quality materials$15.26 - $189.50
- SoffSeal® Hood InsulationHood Insulation by SoffSeal®. There are many miscellaneous items that are often overlooked but necessary for completing your project. Genuine SoffSeal™ brand items are vital for finishing your vehicle. They are simple to install...Eliminates rattles, wind noise and prevents water damageProvides a factory fresh look$15.48 - $47.79
- Dorman® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Dorman®. Restore and maintain the quick, easy opening of your hood with Dorman’s Hood Release Cable. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, it naturally resists corrosion. Plus, it’s engineered to...$9.24 - $85.93
- Replace® Hood Lift SupportHood Lift Support by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$13.34 - $43.12
- Monroe® Max-Lift™ Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift™ Hood Lift Support by Monroe®. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...Lifts and holds open hatches trunks and hoodsSuperior rod finish resists corrosion$9.35 - $24.56
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $82.26
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$10.28 - $91.00
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsHood Hinges & Springs | Replacing Your Hood's 'Weak Link'No matter what size your car or truck is, its hood is one of, if not the, largest, bulkiest, and heaviest body panels on it. Hoods are fastened to the body structure either near the windshield firewall or at the very front - using hinges and brackets designed to pivot and support the weight of the hood fully once it's opened.
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Chevy Impala Hoods Reviews
2002 Chevy Impala