- Front + Rear FendersChevy Impala
- Quarter PanelsChevy Impala
- (1)Inner FendersChevy Impala
- Fender Moldings + TrimChevy Impala
- (3)Fender SealsChevy Impala
- Fender Braces + HardwareChevy Impala
- (16)Mud FlapsChevy Impala
- (34)Signal LightsChevy Impala
- Body Side MoldingsChevy Impala
- Fender FlaresChevy Impala
- (37)Chrome Fender TrimChevy Impala
- (30)Side VentsChevy Impala
- (120)Emblems + LetteringChevy Impala
- (55)Automotive PaintChevy Impala
Fenders are important car parts without which the car would be unsightly because of road debris and collisions. You will therefore have to replace torn or dented ones with aftermarket fenders to keep your car looking its best. Buy premium Chevy Impala fenders to replace the ruined ones and restore to your car to its former shape. CARiD is the best place to shop for the fenders which are available in various forms. They include fenders for restoration and others for replacement. The fenders also come with all necessary tools including braces and splash shields that will make the restoration successful. They are mainly produced by Goodmark and Replace, the two most popular brands that have dominated the fenders market. The fenders replicate the original ones and each design is test fit to ensure it looks and fits perfectly. Most of them have been approved and licensed by manufacturers of original equipment to be sold as genuine replacement parts. Also available are fender patch panels which are specially designed to repair the lower part of the front fender, between the fender and the door.
The fenders are made by the most skilled staff who apply their skills alongside latest technology to come up with high quality products. Good thing with aftermarket fenders is that they are manufactured same way as the original ones and are cheaper; you can never compare their prices to those of OE dealers. Try out the Front Inner Fender liners by Replace. They are the best way to keep your engine free from road debris. Inner fender liners can be ruined if the outer fender gets hit or from spilled battery acid and rusting too, and ought to be replaced when this happens. The replacement fender liners are identical to the original ones and are installed the same way. As such, they require no vehicle modifications for installation.
- Replace® FenderFender by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...$15.43 - $740.07
- Sherman® FenderFender by Sherman®. Fenders are constantly exposed to chips and dents from stones and other road debris, dings from car doors in a parking lot, rust caused by rain, dirt, road salt, etc. When it's time to replace a fender, trust...Direct fit replacementOEM quality and durability at less cost$24.70 - $1,058.79
- Goodmark® FenderFender by Goodmark®. The fenders on your classic car were under assault from the day it rolled off the assembly line. All those years and miles rolling down the road subjected them to stone chips and dings, minor fender benders,...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$35.62 - $1,348.02
- Auto Metal Direct® FenderFender by Auto Metal Direct®. After many years, your fenders may look not as beautiful as the day your vehicle rolled off the assembly line due to rust, stone chips, scratches, fender-benders, etc. Get a quality replacement from...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look and quality$89.52 - $674.99
- K-Metal® FendersFender by K-Metal®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$18.90 - $524.81
- OER® FenderFender by OER®. Original GM or reproduction front fenders are sure to get your truck looking the way it should! Manufactured in steel to exact specifications allowing properfit when installed. You can purchase this premium OER...Factory original quality for less moneyDirect fit replacement$108.74 - $1,143.99
- Replace® Fender Liners and ShieldsFender Liners and Shields by Replace®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.24 - $182.63
- Sherman® Fender Liner and ShieldFender Liner and Shield by Sherman®. Fender liners are protective parts that keep debris out of the engine compartment. If your fender liner is damaged in an accident or rusted due to water, road salt, and dirt continually blasted...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$10.04 - $139.62
- Sherman® Fender Wheel HousingsFender Wheel Housings by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$31.91 - $212.95
- Auto Metal Direct® Wheel HousingsWheel Housings by Auto Metal Direct®. Rust and collision damage, acid dripping from the battery, holes drilled for mounting accessories – that all compromise the inner fender's function. A new part from the dealer can seriously...OEM quality at a reasonable priceCorrect gauge steel as original$36.80 - $251.99
- OER® Wheel HouseWheel House by OER®. This is the inner section of the wheelhouse assembly which installs between the trunk area and outer wheelhouse panel. When installed, the panel will mate with the outer wheelhouse forming the complete...Factory original quality for less moneyDirect fit replacement$58.11 - $188.99
- Goodmark® Wheel HousingsWheel Housings by Goodmark®. The fenders on your classic car were under assault from the day it rolled off the assembly line. All those years and miles rolling down the road subjected them to stone chips and dings, minor fender...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$15.26 - $711.59
- OER® Fender and Quarter Panel MoldingsFender and Quarter Panel Moldings by OER®. When choosing a parts supplier, choose the name that means quality, Original Equipment Reproduction. Each product is designed and manufactured to duplicate the original part as closely as...Factory original quality for less moneyDirect fit replacement$14.38 - $470.39
- Auto Metal Direct® Replacement Fender BezelsReplacement Fender Bezels by Auto Metal Direct®. The restoration experts at AMD will help you get your vehicle back to like-new condition, providing OE-style quarter panels that feature, depending on application, correct as...Direct replacement – ensures a perfect fitOEM look and quality$9.00 - $115.91
- OER® Fender BezelsFender Bezels by OER®. Factory-style replacement side marker bezels. For either front or rear side marker application. Each bezel features correct finish, proper contours and material thickness to correctly replace the original...Factory original quality for lessDirect fit replacement$10.06 - $165.23
Guides & Articles
- FendersInner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer SheetmetalDriving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble guessing which particular area of your vehicle is most subject to rust because of this, just think of the one place where slush builds up the most. The area where you literally have to kick big mounds of it loose. You guessed it - the wheel wells.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- FendersReplacement Fenders For Your Classic American CarPassion for restoring old cars has increased in recent years as growing numbers of enthusiasts look to revisit their youth by enjoying a classic they owned or dreamed of owning decades earlier. Many of us at CARiD are also involved in rebuilding cars that are special to us, and we understand the road to romantic nostalgia can be pretty bumpy at times. We've created this article to help with one of the trickier parts of restoration – finding replacement exterior sheet metal. Body panels such as fenders and quarter panels are subject to dents and corrosion during a lifetime of use – factors that can lead to nasty surprises for a new owner who discovers damage and rust lurking under a layer of makeup.