Vehicles have evolved from being just a 'tool' for transportation to an advanced and capable machine that can tackle a wide variety of tasks. Jampacked with premium technologies and controlled with the computer, they ensure a superior driving experience. However, most of the factory vehicle computers are calibrated very conservatively and intended to meet the needs of an 'average' driver. For those who insist on the latest trends in technology with every passing season and want to get the most out of their vehicle, manufacturers offer more and more sophisticated performance chips and programmers that will turn any daily driver into a performance beast.
We gathered an exhaustive selection of the finest performance chips and programmers to help you unleash the true potential of your Chevy Equinox. Get these top-notch products to fine tune your engine for a huge jump in horsepower and torque. Chevy Equinox performance chips and programmers contain performance 'tunes' developed and thoroughly tested with the dynamometer to provide you with exceptional function and quality you deserve. You can not only boost your engine's efficiency using performance chips and programmers, but also monitor coolant temperature, exhaust gas temperature, intake air temperature, turbo boost, etc.
- JET® Performance ProgrammerPerformance Programmer by JET®. Shift Points/Firmness. Modified Ignition Curve. Recalibrated Air/Fuel Ratio. The JET Performance Programmer Plus lets you take control and program your own vehicle computer to match your driving...Add up to 100 horsepower & 168 ft/lbs of torque instantlyTri-Power performance tuning modes for regular, midgrade or premium fuels-Diesel models feature 5 different performance levels from 30 HP to 100 HP$337.49
- GReddy® Informeter-Touch (16001604)Universal Informeter-Touch (16001604) by GReddy®. Powerful and user-friendly, the new Info-Touch provides advanced engine monitoring, with touch screen ease. Installation of the 3.5” Color TFT unit is made simple with the...Up to 53 Items possible3.5” TFT color touch screen$378.10
- JET® Speedometer CalibratorSpeedometer Calibrator by JET®. JET Performance Accu-Speed interacts with the vehicle speed sensor on late model GM, Ford, Dodge, and Jeep trucks and SUVs. It connects to the transmission to allow shift point adjustment and...Designed to modify speed sensor output readingsConnects to the transmission output speed sensor$149.96
- GReddy® e-Manage Ultimate (15500501)Universal e-Manage Ultimate (15500501) by GReddy®. The GReddy e-manage Ultimate is as close to a stand-alone management system as you can get while maintaining the best features of a "piggy-back" engine management; an economical...(Dip) Toggle Switch - 2 independent setting can now be stored and accessed via the “Toggle Switch.” 2 separate maps for the “Injection Adjustment Map” and the “Ignition Map.” (For Rotary engines, 2 separate “Primary and Secondary Injector Maps” and “Leading & Trailing Ignition Maps.”) i.e. one program for “street” and one for “race track”.Serial port - External data (like “GReddy Warning Meters”, and other future optional products) can be monitored and recorded in real time through a data link cable.$589.00
- AEM® Dynamics Module (30-2203)Universal Dynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The...GPS latitude & longitude delivers AEMdata track map functionality via AEMnet CANbusEasily Add GPS, lateral G, altitude, pitch and roll data to engine data logs!$375.00
- JET® Speedo Pro ProgrammerSpeedo Pro Programmer by JET®. Change Engine Tuning. Read and Clear Diagnostic Codes. The Speedo Pro Programmer is designed for the driver who has changed tire size or gear ratios, or both, and wants to correct the speedometer and...Clear any engine diagnostic codesCorrect the speedometer and automatic shift points$121.49 - $337.49
- AEM® AQ1 Data LoggerUniversal AQ1 Data Logger by AEM®.Records and stores a wide range of vehicle data so it can be downloaded and analyzedKit includes data logger module with 2GB SD card, dust cover, mounting hardware, USB cable, and instructions$168.29 - $374.82
- Innovate Motorsports® OT-2/LC-2 OBD-II and Wideband AFR WiFi Interface (3832)Universal OT-2/LC-2 OBD-II and Wideband AFR WiFi Interface by Innovate Motorsports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$241.80
- Auto Meter® User Configurable LCD Dash Display (6021)Universal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. The Auto Meter Competition LCD Display (8-1/2"w x 5-1/4"h x 1-3/8"d) is the next evolution of driver communication and data acquisition.7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$3,499.95
- EFILive® FlashScan V2 Tuning DeviceFlashScan V2 Device by EFILive®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by EFILive features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Ensures monitoring of vehicle parametersMade to boost performance of your auto$504.45 - $3,361.88
- JET® Performance Programmer Plus (15008)Performance Programmer Plus (15008) by JET®. The JET Performance Programmer Plus lets you take control and program your own vehicle computer to match your driving style. JET's exclusive Tri-Power tuning allows you to program for...Add up to 130 horsepower and 205 ft/lbs of torque!*Tri-Power performance tuning modes for regular, midgrade or premium fuels$337.49
- JET® Stage 1 Power Control Module (21215)Stage 1 Power Control Module (21215) by JET®. The Speedo Pro Programmer is designed for the driver who has changed tire size or gear ratios, or both, and wants to correct the speedometer and automatic shift points which are...Clear any engine diagnostic codesCorrect the speedometer and automatic shift points$250.46
- JET® Stage 2 Power Control Module (21215S)Stage 2 Power Control Module (21215S) by JET®. The Speedo Pro Programmer is designed for the driver who has changed tire size or gear ratios, or both, and wants to correct the speedometer and automatic shift points which are...Clear any engine diagnostic codesCorrect the speedometer and automatic shift points$250.46
- Banks® Hand Held iQ Flash Monitor (61231)Hand Held iQ Flash Monitor (61231) by Banks®. Internet Updateable. Faster GPS Refresh Rate. Bluetooth hands-free phone / streaming Audio. Control Banks Electronic SpeedBrake. Take complete control of all added power and safety...5.0” (diagonal) widescreenFingerprint resistant oleophobic coating$741.88
- Banks® Hand Held iQ Flash Monitor (61201)Hand Held iQ Flash Monitor (61201) by Banks®. Provides Dynamic Link Between Driver and Vehicle. Rock-Solid Windows® CE Foundation. Up To 13 Different Operating Modes. 5" Full Color Touch Screen Display. On Screen Alerts. Take...5.0” (diagonal) widescreenFingerprint resistant oleophobic coating$424.15
Guides & Articles
- Performance ChipsSpeedo Calibrators and Tranny Controllers Let You Re-Engineer Your RideMany auto enthusiasts are driving around with speedometers registering too low a speed because they've mounted bigger tires on their vehicle. This effect occurs because larger tires have a greater overall circumference (distance around the outer edge) than smaller ones do. A tire with a larger circumference will cover more ground per revolution, and it will also make fewer revolutions in a mile than a tire of smaller diameter.
- Performance ChipsData Monitors and Loggers Provide Access to Important Drivetrain InfoIf you're tuning a modern engine, there's a lot of information you'll need to know in order to make educated adjustments and avoid trial-and-error guesses. Keeping track of air/fuel ratios, fuel pressures, boost pressures, and rpms is difficult at speed, and trying to commit them all to memory is almost impossible - assuming you even have readouts for these items. Maybe all you need to do is closely watch how temperatures and other things are affected by stop-and-go traffic. Or maybe you take your vehicle on track runs. If so, you already know splitting your attention between gauges and driving just causes you to lose focus on both. Because you can't take notes while driving, we offer a practical and effective solution for the tracking of engine data - recording it electronically for later playback.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?Modern cars and trucks are constantly evolving, mostly due to advancements in electronics. This allows vehicle systems previously controlled by mechanical hardware to be run by computers that have processing power undreamt of several short decades ago. When applied properly, this processing power can wring out higher levels of a vehicle's built-in power and responsiveness, without physically making any engine upgrades. One such system found on today's fuel-injected vehicles is electronic throttle control, commonly known as drive-by-wire.
- Performance ChipsAre Superchips Really Super?In today's ultra-competitive automotive world where fuel consumption, horsepower, and emissions are paramount, modern vehicles are controlled by computers in order to meet these opposite and conflicting demands. And presiding over the multitude of separate computers on any vehicle is the ECU (Engine Control Unit) - sometimes called the ECM (Engine Control Module).