- (6)Bed Mats & LinersChevy Colorado
- (10)Bed RailsChevy Colorado
- (408)Tool BoxesChevy Colorado
- (10)Headache RacksChevy Colorado
- (39)Bed RacksChevy Colorado
- (1)Bed CapsChevy Colorado
- (1)Bed SlidesChevy Colorado
- (24)Bed OrganizersChevy Colorado
- (69)Fuel Transfer TanksChevy Colorado
- (1)Truck CapsChevy Colorado
- (196)Tonneau CoversChevy Colorado
- (12)Car TentsTents
- (3)Bed ExtendersChevy Colorado
- (3)Tailgate LocksChevy Colorado
- (18)Tailgate Light BarsChevy Colorado
- (7)Tailgate SealsChevy Colorado
- (10)Truck Lift GatesChevy Colorado
- (2)Truck BedsChevy Colorado
- (8)Truck Bed Mount Bike RacksTruck Bed Mount Bike Racks
- (1,557)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- (10)Tailgate HandlesChevy Colorado
- Truck SpoilersChevy Colorado
The Chevy Colorado is the light-duty daily driver; it is well-balanced, modern, and likable compact pickup truck with a great deal of attractiveness. It comes in a regular, extended, or crew cab version, and offers a reasonable amount of hauling/towing capability making it valuable asset to most hard working men like you. The Colorado appears as conservative, but handsome machine, with a solid look that is neat and timeless. If you are not quite satisfied with its hauling efficiency or you wish to greatly extend its functionality, let the professionals from CARiD help you in choosing the necessary enhancements for your pickup truck.
Our selection of Chevy Colorado bed accessories won’t leave you indifferent. Every metal/plastic part, every mechanism, and every detail is made out of top-grade material that is not only durable but also highly attractive. If you are involved in a construction field, we know just how important it is for you to utilize your pickup truck’s cargo bed to the fullest. With you in mind, at CARiD we have carefully selected only the most valuable of the truck bed accessories to meet your essential needs. From the truck bed LED lighting system to the great assortment of multi-purpose tool boxes – we’ve got everything to perfect your truck’s capabilities.
- BedRug® Bed LinerBed Liner by BedRug®. Molded to fit your specific make and model, this liner looks great and fits like a glove. It creates a void-free surface without damaging your truck and allows easy access to factory tie-downs and accessories.Rugged Construction Handles Heavy CargoBleach, Oil Even Battery Acid Washes Off$399.00 - $429.00
- BedRug® Bed MatBed Mat by BedRug®. If your truck already has a drop-in or sprayed-in bed liner, gain the easy cleanup, padded surface and grippy texture of a BedRug polypropylene liner with a BedMat. Easy installation.Rugged Construction Handles Heavy CargoBleach, Oil Even Battery Acid Washes Off$40.00 - $159.00
- AMP Research® BedXTender HD™ Bed ExtenderBedXTender HD™ Bed Extender by AMP Research®. Multiple designs of bed extenders are available whether you prefer a cage with the maximum amount of room, one designed for use with tonneau covers, or one that’s custom-designed...Aircraft-grade aluminum tubing provides high strength, light weight, and resistance to corrosionUpright vertical pieces made from glass-reinforced nylon composite are durable yet flexible to provide cushioning and structural support$224.00 - $260.00
- BedSlide® Bed SlideBed Slide by BedSlide®. Make loading and unloading your truck a cinch with this all-around efficient upgrade. Featuring a super durable construction, the Bed Slide is able to hold up to 800-2,000 lbs of cargo, depending on the...Makes stowing and accessing your cargo simpleGives a sleek, finished look to your vehicle$20.00 - $2,099.00
- Bestop® Supertop™ Convertible Top for Truck BedSupertop™ Convertible Top by Bestop®. When you need more space than a tonneau can provide but don't want the permanence and inflexibility of a bed cap, you need a Bestop Convertible Top. In the raised position, the Supertop will...Flexible bed storage and protectionIdeal for 5th wheel and bed-mounted hitches$639.99 - $819.99
- Putco® Bed RailsBed Rails by Putco®. With these glossy bed rails you get both unmatched style and functionality. They highlight the sides of the truck bed and help you handle whatever cargo you'll have. Made of T-304 stainless steel, these...Designed specifically for your vehicleProduced from corrosion-resistant steel$172.99 - $679.99
- UnderCover® Swing CaseSwing Case by UnderCover®. If you often haul bulky items and there's no room for a toolbox in your truck bed, this swing box is the solution you've been looking for. The unique design allows the box to go over your wheel well, so...$189.00
- Dee Zee® Tool BoxTool Box by Dee Zee®. When you need to organize and protect your valuable tools, Dee Zee knows how to do it just right. With this toolbox, neither Mother Nature nor a thief will be able to reach your belongings. Tough construction...$133.30 - $744.64
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...Makes loading and unloading your vehicle a breezeAdds a special look to the back of your car$911.00 - $2,296.80
- TracRac® Truck Rack SystemTruck Rack System by TracRac®. G2 is the second generation of TracRac’s original truck rack system. The unmatched versatility, ease of no-damage installation, and high quality fit and finish will make your work truck work harder...$289.99 - $579.99
- Dee Zee® Bed MatBed Mat by Dee Zee®. Protect your pickup’s bed floor and prevent cargo from sliding with the cushioning rubber Bed Mat from Dee Zee. High quality, thick rubber is extremely resistant to tears, cracking, fading, and degradation...Thick .375" (9.5 millimeter) black rubber constructionRubber cleats on underside secure the mat in place and facilitate drainage$68.81 - $95.69
- ENGO® Headache Rack with Side Slide Tool BoxHeadache Rack with Side Slide Tool Box by ENGO®. This headache rack includes a tool box with 2 drawers measuring 32" x 16.75" x 7.75". The box is made from 14 gauge cold rolled steel and comes in a krinkle powder coat black finish....Protects rear cab window from shifting cargoMade out of durable materials$1,963.64
- CargoGlide® Bed SlideBed Slide by CargoGlide®. Say goodbye to the aggravation of a normal truck bed. With a CargoGlide© bed slide, you can stop crawling in the back of your truck or van every time you need to reach your gear. So stop scuffing your...Makes loading and unloading your cargo a lot easier, safer and quickerProvides easy and convenient access to your gear from the back of your vehicle$995.00 - $2,083.00
- Truck Covers USA® Truck RackTruck Rack by Truck Covers USA®. Material: Aluminum. Truck Covers USA introduces the American Truck Rack – A multi-purpose ladder rack that can be used with roll-top tonneau covers. It integrates aluminum and stainless steel...The American Truck Rack is a multi-purpose ladder rack that can be mounted and simultaneously used with roll-top tonneau covers by Truck Covers USA.This truck rack is made entirely in the USA.$895.00
- Yakima® BedRock SystemBedRock System by Yakima®. Double your truck bed's carrying capacity with BedRock crossbar towers. These towers remove and install easily on the bed rails with quick-release levers; no tools or drilling required. Designed to...Allows Yakima round crossbars to be mounted on pickup truck bed railsCreates another level of storage for your pickup bed$199.00
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.
- Covercraft® Ultra'tect™ Custom Car Cover$289.00 - $342.00
Chevy Colorado Bed Accessories Reviews
2004 Chevy Colorado