- AVS® Tape-On Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsVentvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Keep fresh air flowing throughout your vehicle even in a downpour, reduce annoying wind noise, and keep your interior cooler in extreme heat with Ventvisor Window Deflectors. The high profile...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$28.44 - $144.23
- WeatherTech® In-Channel Side Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, 2 Pieces set. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- EGR® In-Channel Window VisorsIn-Channel Window Visors by EGR®. To channel away sleet, rain, and snow while having your car windows open, go with these sturdy add-ons that are extremely easy to install. They fit securely into the upper channel of the window for...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$43.02 - $87.70
- Stampede® Tape-Onz™ Sidewind DeflectorsTape-Onz™ Sidewind Deflectors by Stampede®. Stampede Automotive Accessories top of the line deflectors are designed and manufactured to expedite airflow through the cab while protecting you from the elements. Contoured to fit,...Tape-On Sidewind DeflectorsQuick & Easy to Install$36.82 - $177.83
- AVS® Tape-On Aerovisor Window DeflectorsAerovisor Window Deflectors by AVS®. This is the deflector to have when you need to keep the fresh air flowing with the most protection from the elements available. The Aerovisor is sized to provide maximum protection from rain,...Maximum protection against rain, wind, dust, dirt, and sun glareAllows fresh air in while keeping the elements out$109.13
- EGR® Tape-On Window VisorsTape-On Window Visors by EGR®. To suppress inclement weather before it infects your interior, you need these highly efficient parts that are custom-crafted to perfectly fit your vehicle. Built from durable, high-impact acrylic, the...Provide protection from rain and windHelp in reducing windshield fogging$39.53 - $80.72
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and they also help...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $75.24
- Wade® Tape-On Slim Design Smoke Window DeflectorSlim Design Smoke Window Deflector by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade Slim Wind Deflectors. They are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit, looks and...State-of-the-art computer aided design ensures perfect fitApplication specific design$53.56 - $89.45
- AVS® In-Channel Ventshade™ Window DeflectorsVentshade™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. These are the direct descendants of the original AVS product invented in 1935. Very simply, they allow you to lower your windows a bit when it’s raining to enable fresh air circulation and...Allows fresh air in while keeping outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$35.22 - $55.34
- GTS® In-Channel Ventgard™ Snap Window DeflectorsIn-Channel Ventgard™ Snap Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to eliminate window fogging. These deflectors are...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$55.87 - $86.01
- Wade® Tape-On Smoke Extra Wide Wind GuardSmoke Extra Wide Wind Guard by Wade®. Reduce wind, noise, heat and glare by installing the Wade In Channel Deflectors. The screens of these deflectors are wider than most deflectors, so you can leave a bigger window opening with...State-Of-The-Art computer aided design ensures perfect fitApplication specific design$70.70
- GTS® Tape-On Ventgard™ Sport Window DeflectorsVentgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They significantly reduce wind noise,...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$49.43 - $75.33
- ProMaxx® Tape-On Window DeflectorsWindow Deflectors by ProMaxx®. Depending on your vehicle, these deflectors are available in 2-piece and 4-piece sets. ProMaxx Window Deflectors offer a stylish design that looks great on any vehicle. Rain or shine, you can get...Designed to minimize wind noise and interior cabin heatAllow fresh air to get into and out of the cab$52.43 - $131.99
- GTS® Tape-On Aerowing™ Rear Window DeflectorAerowing™ Rear Window Deflector by GTS®. Give the back of your SUV a touch of style while at the same time shielding your interior from the sun, and keeping your rear window clean. This rear window deflector will not only improve...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$66.64 - $73.09
- TrailFX® Tape-On Smoke Window VentsTape-On Smoke Window Vents by TrailFX®. When it comes to your truck or SUV, you want quality, style, protection, and durability at a price you can afford. TrailFX offers you an array of products, whether it is for work or play,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$12.79 - $53.09
Whether you live in a big city or a distant rural area, your car happens to be a big part of your life. You practically live in it as each day you spend hours driving to work, returning home, and driving to meet your friends in the evening. Just as you wish to improve your home, making your driving experience more pleasurable is also very important. The Chevy Blazer wind deflectors play a major role in increasing the pleasure you derive from driving your car.
A set of rain guards protects you from the rain when the windows of your car are rolled down; it shields you from the blinding sun; it reduces the wind noise, allowing for a pleasant conversation and improving your gas mileage. It's unimaginable how anyone could be dissatisfied with the benefits this upgrade offers, especially considering its price! Nevertheless, this product is among the most underrated accessories on the aftermarket. It is probably because all the benefits of window visors cannot be noticed at first glance. Also, many people mistakenly assume that in order to get a great upgrade, they have to pay a hefty sum of money. The low price of all the wind deflectors, even from the most reputable brands, throws people off and makes them miss this wonderful opportunity.
Guides & Articles
- Wind DeflectorsRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, are an underrated automotive accessory - simply because it's difficult to know just how effective they are until you experience them. However, once fitted on your car or truck, it's hard to imagine how you got along without them. Deflectors improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reducing annoying wind noise. Deflectors also allow you to drive in the rain with windows cracked for ventilation without getting wet. And when blistering hot summer days roll around, windows can be left cracked in a parking lot without being noticeable to potential thieves.
- Bug DeflectorsThe Age Old Debate: Do Bug Deflectors Work?The effectiveness of bug deflectors has been a point of contention between believers and non-believers for a long time. Some insist they work wonders, while others swear to the contrary. Because lots of testimonials supporting both points of view float around the internet and through word of mouth, deciding what to believe can be difficult. Before doing that, it's important to understand the thinking behind bug deflector designs.
- Sunroof VisorsSunroof Visors Let You Enjoy Fresh Air No Matter The WeatherAccording to recent statistics, over half of new vehicles sold in the United States are equipped with a factory "sunroof", "moonroof", "panorama roof", or similarly-named panel which allows part of a vehicle's roof to slide open. It wouldn't be a stretch to say almost 9 million cars and trucks leave factories so equipped each year. And the reason for their popularity is simple - sunroofs are great! They make it possible to enjoy fresh air, warm sun, and cool breezes right by our heads while driving our four-door sedans, SUVs, and minivans. We get a taste of the convertible life without giving up 98% of the practicality we need every day. At the dealership, most buyers see a sunroof option on the checklist and immediately envision blissfully taking in all the joys of Mother Nature while driving their future car. Mentally, the forecast is sunshine with no rain - a powerful enough thought to make the extra cost of a sunroof seem well worthwhile.
- Wind DeflectorsHow To Install Rain Guards | In-Channel And Stick-OnRain Guards, also known as wind deflectors, window deflectors, or window visors, improve your vehicle's aerodynamics when the windows are down, reduce annoying wind noise, shield you from rain spray, and allow windows to be left cracked in a parking lot without giving notice to potential thieves. Going forward, we'll refer to them as "deflectors" in this article.
- Wind DeflectorsRear Window Deflectors | Made To Shade Your Truck’s Back GlassHave you ever driven your pickup truck and found that the sun glare coming from the rear window is a real nuisance? It's difficult to block the sunlight from streaming through that location, especially given that your vehicle manufacturer was not thoughtful enough to provide fold-down visors for the rear window area. You could fashion and install some kind of curtain, but that would only create a greater nuisance by blocking rear vision.
- Wind DeflectorsDo Rain Guards Really Work?If the air conditioning system in your car no longer blows cold air because performing costly repairs isn't feasible, you've probably become familiar with the cooling off method some describe as "460 Air Conditioning" - signifying 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour. You play around with just how much to open each window in order to create a balance that maximizes crosswind and minimizes unpleasant, ear-popping buffeting inside the cabin. But no matter how hard you try, you and your hair still end up disheveled. Hopefully you're not going to a place where that matters.
Chevy Blazer Wind Deflectors Reviews
2000 Chevy Blazer