C-Tek™ Standard Drilled Rotor by Centric®. Drilled to reduce surface temperature ensuring excellent braking performance, this rotor also contains an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces the possibility of pad squeal, resists rotor cracking during high performance use or repeat stop situations.
- Manufactured using an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces pad squeal
- Proprietary Molybdenum and Chromium alloys resist rotor cracking
- Symmetric split core casting ensures increased strength and stability
- Drilled to reduce surface temperature
- Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period
- Mill balancing ensures smooth operation at all speeds
- Ensure increased pad bite and higher friction level
- Drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Improve the appearance of your wheels
- Provide reduced rotor weight
This rotor is designed for direct replacement to your damaged or worn-out factory rotor. Manufactured with OE specifications and processes under strict QS and ISO quality standards, the rotor provides perfect OE fitment and service reliability. Its advanced metallurgy greatly reduces pad squeal, especially with higher friction brake pad compounds. The proprietary Molybdenum and Chromium alloys resist rotor cracking and the increased Chromium and Carbon content is resistant to oxidation. Utilizing the same split core symmetric molding process used by OE manufacturers, this drilled rotor dissipates heat more efficiently and provides better stopping power especially in repeat stop situations.
The Centric Brake Rotor features a double disc ground taper free finish that ensures parallelism, eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves a non-directional finish. That finish provides more effective pad-rotor break-in and quieter braking performance. In addition, the Centric rotor is inspected for balance and mill-corrected to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch.
Centric Parts® is North America’s leading manufacturer of aftermarket brake, suspension, steering, and more components for passenger vehicles, medium duty trucks, fleet vehicles, high performance vehicles and race cars. The company was founded in Southern California in 2000 and has enjoyed solid growth every year since. Originally focused on replacement parts for everyday use, Centric Parts has aggressively expanded into OE, armored vehicle, racing and performance markets. With an unparalleled level of research and development in North America, Centric continually innovates new products and offers significant improvements, earning multiple patents and numerous other industry honors along the way.