Cadillac Escalade Trailer Hitches
- Receiver Hitches
- Hitch Wiring
- Brake Controllers
- Front Hitches
- Tow Bars
- Hitch Covers
- Towing Mirrors
- Suspension Systems
- Performance Transmission Oil Coolers
- CURT®Rear Trailer HitchRear Trailer Hitch by CURT®. Color: Black. Featuring a quality steel frame, it comes with two coatings – a liquid Bonderite® coating and a powder coat – that ensure superior rust, dent, and UV resistance. All CURT trailer hitches...$66.51 - $315.54
- CURT®Class 3 Towing Starter Kit for 2" ReceiversUniversal Class 3 Towing Starter Kit for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Shank Length: 8-1/4". Weight Capacity: 7500 lbs GTW / 750 lbs TW. Includes a loaded ball mount with 2" trailer ball, hitch lock, hitch tube cover, pin and clip. This...$51.57 - $53.30
- Draw-Tite®Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.$73.56 - $286.19
- CURT®T-ConnectorT-Connector by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer.Custom fitAmple length$10.09 - $90.68
- CURT®Spectrum™ Brake ControlSpectrum™ Brake Control by CURT®. Curt Inc. has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around the...Controls all brake settings with a simple push-button rotary knobClean, dash-mounted, OEM-style user interface with 10 tri-color LEDs$199.00
- CURT®Class 3 Ball Mount with Pin and Clip for 2" ReceiversUniversal Class 3 Ball Mount with Pin and Clip for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Shank Length: 8-1/4". Weight Capacity: 7500 lbs GTW / 750 lbs TW. This superior product is perfect to make your trailer towing experience safe and convenient....$17.01 - $25.50
- CURT®Basket Cargo Carrier with Folding Shank for 2" ReceiversUniversal Basket Cargo Carrier with Folding Shank for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Features a folding shank. Transform your vehicle into a reliable load-hauling machine by installing this superior trailer hitch. With this product that is made...Mounts easily to your hitch receiverCapacity up to 500 lbs$136.69 - $147.04
- CURT®Weight Distribution Hitch with 2-5/16'' Trailer Ball and Sway Control for 2" ReceiversUniversal Weight Distribution Hitch with 2-5/16'' Trailer Ball and Sway Control for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Includes trailer ball, sway control unit and installation hardware. This superior product is perfect to make your trailer towing...Levels tow vehicle and trailer by distributing a portion of the tongue weightIncludes a sway control kit #17200 to help reduce trailer sway$273.88 - $418.47
- CURT®Collar Style Sleeve-Lock A-Frame CouplerUniversal Collar Style Sleeve-Lock A-Frame Coupler by CURT®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will...Passes SAE-684 performance testing as a class 4 couplerSolid neck for increased strength and greater corrosion resistance$58.33 - $65.56
- CURT®Carbide Black Powder Coat Sway Control Kit (17200)Universal Carbide Black Powder Coat Sway Control Kit by CURT®. Includes sway control unit and installation hardware. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art...Helps limit lateral trailer movement to reduce swayFits most weight distribution hitches or a sway tab mount #45820$45.40
- CURT®Multi-Ball Mount With Tow Hook for 2" Receivers (45675)Universal Multi-Ball Mount With Tow Hook for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Features three welded trailer balls and a tow hook on a solid shank. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using...$54.42
- CURT®Adjustable Tow Bar with 2" Universal Brackets (19745)Universal Adjustable Tow Bar with 2" Universal Brackets by CURT®. Includes bumper mounting brackets. Packaged. Capacity: 5000 lbs. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using...Ideal for dingy towing a small vehicle behind an RVAdjusts in width from 26" to 41"$114.46
- Tekonsha®T-One ConnectorT-One Connector by Tekonsha®. Wire up your tow vehicle and trailer with whatever it takes to get your trailer lights on, the electric brakes slowing down, and the trailer battery charging. From simple wiring connectors, to connectors...Plug and Play T-harnesses to connect to vehicle wiringTrailer wiring connectors, for both truck and trailer$13.06 - $186.08
- CURT®Triflex Proportional Brake ControlTriflex Proportional Brake Control by CURT®. Curt has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around...Connects existing vehicle trailer wiring to aftermarket trailer brake controllerOnly 4 wires$94.72
- CURT®2" Trailer Hitch BallUniversal 2" Trailer Hitch Ball by CURT®. Fits 2" couplers. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will...$7.54 - $24.23
- CURT®Push-To-Test Breakaway SystemUniversal Push-To-Test Breakaway System by CURT®. Curt Inc. has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life...Activates electric trailer brakes in the event of a breakawayLED lights indicate a good charge, battery charging or low battery$55.07 - $55.77
- Reese®Strait-Line™ Weight Distribution BarUniversal Strait-Line™ Weight Distribution Bar by Reese®. This superior product is perfect to make your trailer towing experience safe and convenient. Designed to meet the highest quality standards, it is second to none in durability...Simple installation and adjustmentFully automatic and self-centering$572.30 - $808.79
- Rola®Dart™ Folding Hitch Cargo Carrier for 2" ReceiversUniversal Dart™ Folding Hitch Cargo Carrier for 2" Receivers by Rola®. Size: 23" x 56" Platform, Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. Five-Year warranty. 2 Pieces. Warranty: Limited 5 Years. Versatile cargo solutions allow you to take your...Provides extra cargo capacity, using vehicle hitchEasy to reach release lever for folding carrier when not in use$371.77
- Tow Ready®Adjustable Ball Mounted Tow Bar with Adjustment Arms (63181)Universal Adjustable Ball Mounted Tow Bar with Adjustment Arms by Tow Ready®. Finish: Black Powder Coat. Capacity: 5000 lbs. With Bolt Together 2-Piece Adjustment Arms. Flat-towing is the preferred method for towing a dinghy vehicle...Light-weight, only 31 lbs.Arms adjust from 26" to 41" for universal fit$160.15
- Weigh Safe®Class 5 Adjustable Ball Mount for 3" ReceiversUniversal Class 5 Adjustable Ball Mount for 3" Receivers by Weigh Safe®. With 2" and 2-5/16" Ball. Weight Capacity: 8000 lbs GWT / 21000 lbs GWT. Designed with precision and functionality in mind this top-notch ball mount by Weigh Safe...$339.00 - $359.00
- CURT®Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. If you want to use the front end of your vehicle for various towing applications, this front mount trailer hitch is the way to go. It can be used for mounting a winch, snow plow, cargo carrier and various...Ideal for attaching a snow plow, cargo carrier, winch, etc.Constructed from robotically welded steel$120.97 - $263.22
- CURT®Class 3 Sway Tab 2" Drop / 3/4" Rise Ball Mount for 2" ReceiversUniversal Class 3 Sway Tab 2" Drop / 3/4" Rise Ball Mount for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Shank Length: 7-1/2". Weight Capacity: 7500 lbs GTW / 750 lbs TW. Ball Hole: 1". Features an extra tab to accept a sway control trailer ball. This...$31.56
- WeatherTech®BumpStep™ XL Hitch Step for 2" ReceiversUniversal BumpStep™ XL Hitch Step for 2" Receivers by WeatherTech®. BumpStepXL is an oversized trailer hitch mounted bumper protector that defends your bumper against rear end accidents, dents and scratches. Given its 24" width...Fits any vehicle with a standard 2" receiver hitch.Made in very limited quantities$99.95 - $131.90
- Westin®W4 Series Brake ControlW4 Series Brake Control by Westin®. With this product that is made utilizing only the highest quality materials and the latest manufacturing technologies, you can safely haul your loads no matter whether you're simply going from point A...Unique delta cut safety chain loopsSteel capped tube ends include a rubber plug for a finished look$46.05
- CURT®Class 2 Euro Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversUniversal Class 2 Euro Ball Mount for 1-1/4" Receivers by CURT®. Weight Capacity: 3500 lbs GTW / 350 lbs TW. This superior product is perfect to make your trailer towing experience safe and convenient. Designed to meet the highest...$27.20 - $29.16
- Bulldog®Adjustable CouplerUniversal Adjustable Coupler by Bulldog®. Limited 5-Year Warranty. Designed for utility, horse/livestock, cargo, and construction trailer applications, BULLDOG Collar-Loks are the strongest in the industry. The BULLDOG design features...Easiest to useStrong in both static and dynamic loading conditions$71.14 - $101.00
- CURT®Mount Pintle Hook for 2-1/2" ReceiversUniversal Mount Pintle Hook for 2-1/2" Receivers by CURT®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will...$82.35 - $82.88
- Rola®Hitch Cargo CarrierUniversal Hitch Cargo Carrier by Rola®. Warranty: Limited 5 Years. Versatile cargo solutions allow you to take your friends or the whole family’s gear along for the ride. Plug one of these cargo carriers into your 1-1/4" or 2"...Provides extra cargo capacity, using vehicle hitchIdeal for camping, tailgating and road trips$255.89 - $255.93
- Bully®2 in 1 Hitch Step for 1-1/4" and 2" ReceiversUniversal 2 in 1 Hitch Step for 1-1/4" and 2" Receivers by Bully®. Includes a removable adaptor. Bully Adjustable Tailgate is designed to provide easy accessibility into the vehicle. This tailgate features collapsible design which...Easily extends and locks into placePowder coated heavy duty mild steel construction$49.99 - $59.99
- Blue Ox®Acclaim™ Class 3 Ball Mounted Tow BarUniversal Acclaim™ Class 3 Ball Mounted Tow Bar by Blue Ox®. 5000 lbs Capacity. Tow your vehicle securely behind your RV with this lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum tow bar. Hookup is a snap, even on unlevel ground, thanks to the...Class III tow bar, for use with towed vehicles up to 5,000 lbsSignature Series™ easy-release locking handles for hassle-free disconnect$523.92
CARiD.com offers you the Cadillac Escalade trailer hitches manufactured by the well-known companies using the finest materials known to men. There are two different kinds of trailer hitches available. The weight-carrying hitches are intended to be used for towing lightweight trailers. You can put your favorite bike, a tent, and some backpacks into the trailer and you won’t have to worry about steering the trailer. Thanks to the engineering solutions embodied in the weight-carrying hitch, your trailer will precisely follow the tracks of your car. The weight-distributing hitches are intended for use with heavier cargo. If you put a house on your trailer that is attached to the Cadillac Escalade with a weight-carrying hitch, most likely you will experience certain problems, because the weight-carrying hitch simply puts 10% of the weight on the back axis of your. Also the hitch itself might break under such a big weight. A weight-distributing hitch utilizes an advanced mechanism that distributes the weight between the front and back axis, which solves this problem.
If you are concerned about being able to install the Cadillac Escalade trailer hitch, don’t worry. We have done our best to make the trailer hitches easy to install. The most complex operation that you may be required to perform is drilling a couple of holes to attach the trailer hitch to the back of the Cadillac Escalade.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- April 28, 2015Trailer Breakaway Kits Stop The Trailer If It...Sometimes when towing a trailer, it’s hard not to think about all the things that can go wrong – especially worst-case scenarios such as the trailer breaking free...
- April 24, 2015Trailer Tool Boxes Provide Extra Lockable Space...When you carry a boat, ATV, or other equipment on a trailer regularly, you’re going to need to bring a lot of gear and equipment along for the variety of tasks...
- April 21, 2015Replace Your Worn or Wrong-Sized Trailer CouplerA coupler is the metal piece that physically connects your trailer to the tow vehicle. Once the coupler is permanently bolted or welded to your trailer`s frame rail(s)...
- April 20, 2015Trailer Jacks Keep Your Load Level and SecureEven the smallest of trailers needs the assistance of a jack to get the trailer tongue raised off the hitch ball, or vice versa - especially if you hitch up and drop...
- April 03, 2015Your Trailer Will Stop Straight & True With...If your trailer has sat for a length of time without being used, things may look alright on the outside to the naked eye. However, odds are your trailer’s brake...
- April 02, 2015Hitch Locks Will Secure Your Precious TrailerWe have been extolling the virtues of our lineup of trailer hitches and hitch accessories for quite some time now. If you have reviewed our extensive array in our...
- April 02, 2015Brake Controllers Are A Necessity To Slow Down...This is the year you got serious about your trailering set-up. You`ve treated yourself to a new, top-of-the-line pickup truck with a tow rating high enough to pull...
- March 30, 2015Connect Your Car Lights To Your Trailer Lights...When it comes to "electricity", many people are either scared silly of it, or run the other way rather than try to learn about it. Since it is a powerful force, it...
- March 26, 2015Do You Dip Your Boat Trailer In The Water? Take...At CARiD, we understand that owning a boat is about passion. It involves an appreciation for the vessel itself no matter how large or small, and the satisfaction that...
- March 25, 2015Secure Your Trailer Load With Quality Tie-Down...There are many types of tie-down straps for securing a variety of objects - whether they`re being hauled on a trailer, in a van, or simply tied to a bike rack....
- March 17, 2015Dinghy Towing Is The Answer When The RV Is At CampVacationing by motorhome continues to grow in popularity. Look at the advantages: no need to rent a hotel room night after night. If you have children, your hotel room...
- March 16, 2015Hitch Mounted Cargo Carriers Let You Carry More...Trailer hitches are not just for pulling trailers. At CARiD, we have seen more than our fair share of customers who have purchased a receiver hitch even though they do...