- Engine AssembliesCadillac Escalade
- Engine BlocksCadillac Escalade
- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsCadillac Escalade
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsCadillac Escalade
- (24)CamshaftsCadillac Escalade
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversCadillac Escalade
- (41)CrankshaftsCadillac Escalade
- (66)Cylinder HeadsCadillac Escalade
- Engine BearingsCadillac Escalade
- (16)Turbo & SuperchargersCadillac Escalade
- Harmonic BalancersCadillac Escalade
- (29)Engine MountsCadillac Escalade
- (186)Oil FiltersCadillac Escalade
- (1)Oil PumpsCadillac Escalade
- (4)Valve CoversCadillac Escalade
- (4)Oil PansCadillac Escalade
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesCadillac Escalade
- (2)Timing BeltsCadillac Escalade
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersCadillac Escalade
- Engine PulleysCadillac Escalade
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsCadillac Escalade
- (2)Rebuild KitsCadillac Escalade
- (98)Motor OilsCadillac Escalade
- (63)Engine Oil AdditivesCadillac Escalade
- (14)GasketingCadillac Escalade
The Escalade is a luxury SUV from the Cadillac division of General Motors, built since 1999. This powerful 5-door SUV is fitted with a wide range of V-8 engines. A hybrid version of the Escalade debuted in 2008 and went on sale as a 2009 model. Every motorist knows that their vehicle's engine is its heart; if your engine works poorly, then you must find the reason and repair your Cadillac Escalade. Undoubtedly, you want to buy only superior quality replacement engine parts for your vehicle.
We invite you to check out our ever-expanding online catalog and choose all needed Cadillac Escalade replacement engine parts. Cooperating with well-known brands that always stand behind their products, we have gathered reliable products from Dayco, Bosch, Fel-Pro, Hayden, Loctite, etc. Check out our acceptable prices and place your order right now, without wasting a lot of time and money! We gladly offer a full catalog of replacement engine parts, including engine bearings, valves, motor oils, cylinder heads, camshafts, crankshafts, oil pumps, timing belts, and tons of other products. Your engine needs proper care to give you many miles of great driving in return.
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,238.00 - $9,684.00
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks$165.00 - $1,380.00
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...Provides superior engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Conventional Motor Oil$5.44 - $30.19
- Four Seasons® Drive Belt Tensioner AssemblyDrive Belt Tensioner Assembly by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$29.15 - $268.24
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...$5.03 - $294.26
- FRAM® High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil FilterHigh Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil flow. It's the perfect...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtration for older high mileage vehiclesContains time-released additives to maintain protection throughout oil life$8.82 - $17.39
- Dorman® Engine Valve CoverEngine Valve Cover by Dorman®. Save time and money with Dorman’s Engine Valve Cover. Each one comes with the appropriate number of gaskets as well as all other components needed for a complete repair.$24.06 - $208.70
- Melling® Replacement Camshaft SprocketReplacement Camshaft Sprocket by Melling®. Timing gears and sprockets from Melling are provided as a part of a complete timing kit program including chain and sprocket kits, as well as for the individual gear and sprocket sales.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$10.34 - $115.00
- Melling® Replacement Rocker ArmReplacement Rocker Arm by Melling®. Melling lists rocker arms for both domestic and import applications.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$5.02 - $53.55
- Dorman® Engine Timing CoverSave time and money with Dorman’s Engine Timing Cover. Each one comes with a gasket as well as any other components needed for a complete repair.Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeWhere applicable, seal and/or oil pump gaskets are provided for powerful leak prevention$13.56 - $418.06
- ACDelco® Professional™ Automatic Belt Tensioner and Pulley AssemblyProfessional™ Automatic Belt Tensioner and Pulley Assembly by ACDelco®. The ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Automatic Belt Tensioner is designed for Accessory Belt Drive Systems (ABDS) that require an automatic belt...Ensures proper belt tension, alignment, and damping for superior performancePatented vibration damping system increases tensioner, belt, and accessory component life for long lasting use$35.08 - $204.67
- Dorman® Engine Oil PanEngine Oil Pan by Dorman®. Many Dorman Oil Pans include a drain plug and drain plug gasket. The engine oil pan gasket is sold separately. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of...Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durabilityHigh strength coating prevents rust$18.30 - $269.62
- DNJ Engine Components® Oil PumpOil Pump by DNJ Engine Components®. This supreme DNJ oil pump will come in handy if you need to replace your malfunctioning component and restore your vehicle to its proper performance. Made from superior materials to meet or...Designed to replace your worn out factory oil pumpHelps keep your vehicle operating at its maximum$26.46 - $290.07
- Melling® Replacement CamshaftReplacement Camshaft by Melling®. Melling offers a full line of camshafts for domestic cars & light trucks, import vehicles, marine and high performance engines.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$61.08 - $475.43
- Sealed Power® CamshaftCamshaft by Sealed Power®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Sealed Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Direct replacementManufactured to strict engineering quality standards$66.72 - $416.34
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.
- KSport® SuperComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$3,610.00 - $5,010.00