- (81)Front + Rear FendersBuick
- (25)Quarter PanelsBuick
- (99)Inner FendersBuick
- (10)Fender Moldings + TrimBuick
- (18)Fender SealsBuick
- (17)Fender Braces + HardwareBuick
- (29)Mud FlapsBuick
- (116)Signal LightsBuick
- (7)Body Side MoldingsBuick
- Fender FlaresBuick
- (66)Chrome Fender TrimBuick
- (31)Side VentsBuick
- (88)Emblems + LetteringBuick
- (655)Automotive PaintBuick
Whether you are looking to replace your old and tattered Buick fenders, or you just want to restore and transform the overall look of your adorable car, CARiD online shop is the best place to get started. We ensure that you lack for nothing with our superior quality fenders which are designed to meet high levels of performance and bear any environmental impacts. Truth be told, car manufacturers of yester years were a bit under equipped in effectively arming your classic car with the required rust and corrosion resistant tricks that you are likely to witness on today’s cars. This means that your factory fit fenders tend to rust, fade and age at an alarming rate, making your entire car look quite shabby. To avoid such a scenario, browse through our fender stock for the best rust resistant fenders from top brands such as Replace and Goodmark among others. Goodmark is particularly renowned for its ability to create highly innovative fenders that perfectly fit onto the existing chassis of your car without a hitch.
Other manufacturers prominently featured at CARiD such as the popular Replace are also renowned for their premium Buick fenders. Fenders from this manufacturer are designed to keep off any environmental unpleasant effects such as rust and ultra violet glare as they are usually made from stainless steel. Additionally, this company has ensured that you can get these fenders at our store without having to pay too much. In most cases, the prices at this shop are much lower than those offered at regular dealerships and the variety is quite astounding. All you need is to identify your Buick model’s trim and year of manufacture to find matching fenders. If you need help, the friendly staff at the shop will also get you the replacement fenders you need in an instant.
- Replace® FenderFender by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...$15.43 - $740.07
- Sherman® FenderFender by Sherman®. Fenders are constantly exposed to chips and dents from stones and other road debris, dings from car doors in a parking lot, rust caused by rain, dirt, road salt, etc. When it's time to replace a fender, trust...Direct fit replacementOEM quality and durability at less cost$24.70 - $1,058.79
- K-Metal® FendersFender by K-Metal®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$18.90 - $524.81
- Replace® Fender Liners and ShieldsFender Liners and Shields by Replace®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.24 - $182.63
- Sherman® Fender Liner and ShieldFender Liner and Shield by Sherman®. Fender liners are protective parts that keep debris out of the engine compartment. If your fender liner is damaged in an accident or rusted due to water, road salt, and dirt continually blasted...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$10.04 - $139.62
- Replace® Replacement Wheel HousingReplacement Wheel Housing by Replace®. Many aftermarket auto body parts companies have popular parts like hoods, grilles, and fenders, but when it comes to that molding or bezel you need to complete the job, their catalogs don't...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$29.07 - $100.85
- Sherman® Fender Wheel HousingsFender Wheel Housings by Sherman®. Put your vehicle back in top shape and replace your chipped, scratched, dinged, or otherwise damaged auto body parts with the high quality and affordable price of Sherman products. Designed with...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$31.91 - $212.95
- Auto Metal Direct® Wheel HousingsWheel Housings by Auto Metal Direct®. Rust and collision damage, acid dripping from the battery, holes drilled for mounting accessories – that all compromise the inner fender's function. A new part from the dealer can seriously...OEM quality at a reasonable priceCorrect gauge steel as original$36.80 - $251.99
- K-Metal® Wheel HousingWheel Housing by K-Metal®. Supporting fender components like wheel housings, fender inserts, fender aprons, fender extension panels, mud flaps, fender braces and wheel arches can be damaged in a collision along with the fender, or...$20.70 - $120.13
- Restoparts® Wheel HousingWheel Housing by Restoparts®. If you're looking for a supreme quality reproduction to restore your vehicle to its original show-quality condition, this top-notch product from Restoparts is just what the doctor ordered. Crafted with...Designed to restore your vehicle's original conditionOE quality, look and finish for less money$69.99 - $300.99
- Goodmark® Wheel HousingsWheel Housings by Goodmark®. The fenders on your classic car were under assault from the day it rolled off the assembly line. All those years and miles rolling down the road subjected them to stone chips and dings, minor fender...Faithful reproduction of the original partHighest quality sheet metal parts available$15.26 - $711.59
- Replace® Fender Extension PanelFender Extension Panel by Replace®. Supporting fender components like wheel housings, fender inserts, fender aprons, fender extension panels, mud flaps, fender braces and wheel arches can be damaged in a collision along with the...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$21.99 - $159.98
- OPGI® Fender PatchFender Patch by OPGI®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability. This OPGI product...Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$85.39 - $191.55
- Sherman® Fender and Quarter Panel Inner PatchFender and Quarter Panel Inner Patch by Sherman®. Make your vehicle look like it just rolled off the show room floor with Sherman! If your old quarter panels are rusty or damaged, Sherman has you covered with a reliable replacement...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$10.24 - $349.19
- OPGI® Replacement Fender Inner PatchesReplacement Fender Inner Patches by OPGI®. This superior product is painstakingly designed to provide outstanding quality and value. Expertly crafted from first-rate materials to the highest standards it ensures maximum durability....Made from first-rate materialsDesigned to comply with high-quality standards$104.24 - $115.55
Guides & Articles
- FendersInner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer SheetmetalDriving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble guessing which particular area of your vehicle is most subject to rust because of this, just think of the one place where slush builds up the most. The area where you literally have to kick big mounds of it loose. You guessed it - the wheel wells.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- FendersReplacement Fenders For Your Classic American CarPassion for restoring old cars has increased in recent years as growing numbers of enthusiasts look to revisit their youth by enjoying a classic they owned or dreamed of owning decades earlier. Many of us at CARiD are also involved in rebuilding cars that are special to us, and we understand the road to romantic nostalgia can be pretty bumpy at times. We've created this article to help with one of the trickier parts of restoration – finding replacement exterior sheet metal. Body panels such as fenders and quarter panels are subject to dents and corrosion during a lifetime of use – factors that can lead to nasty surprises for a new owner who discovers damage and rust lurking under a layer of makeup.
Buick Fenders Reviews
2002 Buick Le Sabre