ICON™ 20" Black Wiper Blade (20A) by Bosch®. 1 Piece. Replace your original equipment windshield wipers with innovative, top-grade wiper blades that ensure maximum visibility, no matter the weather. Designed to apply more uniform pressure along the entire length of the blade, this wiper blade provides superior all-season performance that lasts.
- Exclusive fx dual rubber compound with Quiet Glide™ micro-finish wiping edge
- Superior wipe with up to 40% longer performance life than other premium blades
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Specially blended rubber flex element resists heat and ozone deterioration
- Remain flexible in all weather conditions
- Asymmetrical aerodynamic flexible spoiler
- Best performance at high speed
- Optimum visibility in the worst weather
- Distributes uniform downward force along the blade to hold it firmly to the windshield
- Dual precision-tensioned steel springs
- Customized precision fit for top performance
- Exclusive tension spring arcing technology
- Custom-contoured to the curvature of each side of the windshield
- Exclusive pre-installed weather shield connector system
- Easy installation
- Protects arm connection from ice and snow build up
- 1 year or 12000 miles warranty
Being caught in a heavy rain or snow storm while driving in a vehicle with worn wiper blades can be a perilous experience. To avoid any dangerous situations on the road, driver's visibility mustn't be limited in no circumstances. That's why you need Bosch® ICON wiper blades with their advanced OE beam technology. Those long-lasting parts ensure thorough and safe cleaning of your windshield due to the exclusive fx dual rubber compound that resists heat and ozone deterioration, remaining flexible even in the worst weather conditions. To provide smooth and quiet operation, the manufacturer engineered the blades with a unique Quiet Glide™ micro-finish wiping edge.
One of the key features of the ICON wiper blades is their bracketless construction that offers both design and performance improvements. As for the latter, more uniform pressure is distributing along the entire length of the blade, providing windshield-hugging performance. For the same purpose, wipers are equipped with an asymmetrical aerodynamic wind spoiler. It creates downforce that prevents blade lift-off and guarantees flawless functioning even at high speeds.
To allow for a precision fit, Bosch ICON wiper blades feature an exclusive tension spring arcing technology. It ensures a fit that's custom-contoured to the curvature of each side of the windshield. One more advantage of the product is a pre-installed weather shield connector system that protects arm connection from snow and ice build-up. The installation process wasn't overlooked by the manufacturer either. Each wiper blade is designed with the do-it-yourself installation in mind, so it won't take much time. Install Bosch ICON wiper blades and enjoy a thorough wipe with up to 40% longer service-life than other premium blades.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”