BMW Bavaria Brake Parts
- Brake Rotors
- Disc Brake Pads
- Brake Calipers & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- Parking Brake Components
- Brake Hardware
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Centric®Caliper Repair KitCaliper Repair Kit by Centric®. Rebuilding a brake caliper can be an economical alternative to buying a new unit. This kit includes new OE spec seal(s) and boot(s) for leak-free performance and durability. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$1.45 - $68.98
- Centric®Disc Brake HardwareDisc Brake Hardware by Centric®. Designed for your specific application, this kit gives you all the parts needed for a disc brake service, except for brake pads and rotors. All items are manufactured under OE quality standards to...Built to precise specifications in form, fit, and functionEliminates brake noise$1.82 - $68.26
- Centric®Parking Brake Hardware KitParking Brake Hardware Kit by Centric®. Are you looking for high-quality hardware to complete your brake job? This rear drum brake hardware kit includes all the parts you need to make the brake system operate properly, ensuring even...Matches original equipment parts in quality, configuration and fitmentManufactured to OE specifications$6.15 - $25.05
- ACDelco®Professional™ Brake Caliper Seal KitProfessional™ Brake Caliper Seal Kit by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.36 - $36.66
- Dorman®Brake Hose LockBrake Hose Lock by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Hose Locks are constructed from high-quality materials for a prolonged service life. They also offer a comprehensive line of Brake Hoses for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications,...Effectively secures the brake hose to the vehicleCorrosion-resistant for long-lasting durability against harsh road and weather conditions$1.61
- Dorman®Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitDisc Brake Caliper Repair Kit by Dorman®. Dorman’s Disc Brake Caliper Repair Kit contains the components necessary for repair of the Disc Brake Caliper. All of the rubber components are of high-quality EPDM compound for resistance to...Replacement restores disc brakes to proper operationReplacement prevents uneven braking$1.72 - $19.14
- Beck Arnley®Disc Brake Hardware KitDisc Brake Hardware Kit by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...Perfect fit and function is guaranteedMade from the same gauge material as your original part$4.08 - $27.23
- Genuine®Brake Pad ShimBrake Pad Shim by Genuine®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...Designed to restore your vehicle’s brake systemGenuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer$6.00 - $8.44
- Carlson®Brake Bleeder Screw SetBrake Bleeder Screw Set by Carlson®. A brake bleeder screw is normally mounted at the highest point on each cylinder or caliper and used to release air and old brake fluid from the brake system. When it comes to replacement, this...Releases air and fluid from the brake systemOE fit and function$2.37 - $6.89
- Carlson®Disc Brake Hardware KitDisc Brake Hardware Kit by Carlson®. When you are installing disc brake pads, install new hardware to ensure quiet, dependable braking performance. This kit by Carlson makes a world of difference giving you the confidence in knowing...OE quality at an affordable priceOE fit and function$1.76 - $26.03
- FTE®Brake Caliper Repair KitBrake Caliper Repair Kit by FTE®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$7.02 - $42.28
- ATE®Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by ATE®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$29.80 - $53.98
- Genuine®Brake Fluid HoseBrake Fluid Hose by Genuine®. If your brake parts are in need of repair, don’t compromise the performance and safety of your car with suspect, off-brand replacement parts from the local auto parts chain store. On our website you'll...Designed to restore your vehicle’s brake systemGenuine OE replacement parts from the OE manufacturer$11.27
- Crown®Silicone Grease Pack (5011987AA)Universal Silicone Grease Pack by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$3.23
- SSBC®DOT 3 High Temp Fluid (1106)Universal DOT 3 High Temp Fluid by SSBC®. Brake Fluid, DOT 3, 12 Fluid Ounces. Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC) first pioneered the stainless steel sleeved caliper for classic Corvette and Mustangs back in 1975. We are the...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$20.57
- CRC®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by CRC®. CRC® Disc Brake Quiet forms a water resistant, high-temperature film that absorbs noise while quieting squeaks & squeals. Specially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise. For use...Not VOC Compliant for California and OTCSpecially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise$3.45 - $63.33
- CRC®Silaramic™ Brake System Grease 5 oz (05361)Universal Silaramic™ Brake System Grease by CRC®. 5 oz. A synthetic, dry-film, ceramic lubricant formulated to reduce brake noise and vibrations by dampening all brake vibrating frequencies. Will not run off or wash out. Works in...Contains molybdenum, PTFE and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -30F to 600FUse on every brake job$11.78
- Loctite®Disc Brake Quiet StickUniversal Disc Brake Quiet Stick by Loctite®. This convenient wax-like stick formula with a revolutionary applicator has been developed and patented by Henkel. It creates a high temperature and water resistant film that stops squeaking...The only brake quiet product tested that fully complies with OEM acceptance criteriaEliminates brake squeals, squeaks, and chatter$4.23 - $7.23
- Lucas Oil®Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal Synthetic Brake Fluid by Lucas Oil®. DOT 3, DOT 4. Lucas Brake Fluid is a high quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives which meet or exceed the industry minimum dry boiling point of 401'F. It meets the...Prevents seal hardening or softeningProtects against rust or corrosion$2.17 - $5.03
- Permatex®Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts LubricantUniversal Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant by Permatex®. A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise....A 100% synthetic formulaEffective from -50°F to 3000°F (-46°C to 1649°C)$2.63 - $13.02
- Permatex®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by Permatex®. Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interface. Provides tighter fit and allows for easier disassembly. Protects against corrosion. Compatible with anti-lock brake...Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interfaceProtects against corrosion$2.49 - $5.19
- Permatex®Ultra Disc Brake Caliper LubeUniversal Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube by Permatex® An environmentally-friendly, green, nonmelting, synthetic lubricant. It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins,...Green, non-melting, synthetic lubricantFormulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions$1.02 - $11.82
- Prestone®DOT 3 High Temperature Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal DOT 3 High Temperature Synthetic Brake Fluid by Prestone®. Prestone Synthetic Brake Fluid is designed to provide a high margin of boiling point protection. High boil point formula that provides an extra margin of safety....Can be used for disc or drum brakesRecommended for anti-lock braking systems$4.29 - $8.98
- Sta-Lube®Synthetic Brake and Caliper GreaseUniversal Synthetic Brake and Caliper Grease by Sta-Lube®. A very stable resistant Aluminum Complex grease. Contains rust and oxidation inhibitors, anti-wear and extreme pressure additives and fortified with "moly" and graphite. For use...A specially developed synthetic grease with a high-tech formula for use in disc & drum brake systemsHigh temperature grease is plastic & rubber safe$5.40 - $21.15
- Amalie Oil®Dot 3 Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Amalie Oil®. Dot 3 Brake Fluid 1 Bottle or Case 12x12 oz. Amalie Brake Fluids DOT 3 perform a variety of very important functions in the braking systems. They transmit the required power, minimize corrosion,...Quickly Removes Brake Fluid, Grease, Oil & Other Contaminants from Brake Lining & DrumsQuickly Cuts Through Grease & Grime, but it Does Not Leave an Oily Film$2.74 - $26.20
- Champion Brands®600 Series Racing DOT 4 Brake FluidUniversal 600 Series Racing DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. CHAMPION 600 SERIES RACING Brake Fluid DOT 4 was developed forextreme racing applications where adry boiling point exceeding minimum requirements is preferred.High-performance brake fluidTypical dry boiling point of 580° F (304ºC)$12.99 - $165.12
- Champion Brands®DOT 5 Silicone Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Silicone Brake Fluid DOT 5. Silicone Brake Fluid DOT 5. CHAMPION DOT 5 Silicone-Based Brake Fluid is a polysiloxane basedfluid designed for use in non-ABS hydraulic braking...Low vapor pressure eliminates vapor lockExtremely high dry and wet boiling points$9.99 - $143.16
- Champion Brands®DOT 5.1 Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 5.1. CHAMPION DOT 5.1 HIGH TEMP BRAKE FLUID provides the ultimate in high temperature protection,moisture resistance, and lubricity for ABS, hydraulic drum, disc braking...Meets or exceeds FMVSS no. 571.116Minimum wet boiling point 356$5.99 - $72.96
- Champion Brands®HD DOT 4 Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 4. Brake Fluid DOT 4. CHAMPION BRANDS SYNTHETIC DOT4 BRAKE FLUID provides the ultimate in high temperature protection, moistureresistance, and lubricity for ABS, hydraulic drum,...Super heavy-duty formulation resists effects of moistureExcellent thermal and chemical stability$3.99 - $46.68
- Champion Brands®Super Heavy Duty DOT 3 Brake FluidUniversal HD DOT 3 Brake Fluid by Champion Brands®. Brake Fluid DOT 3. CHAMPION BRANDS DOT 3 BRAKE FLUID meets or exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) No.116 (DOT 3) and Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1703...Excellent thermal and chemical stabilityProvides corrosion and oxidation resistance$2.99 - $95.88
The German automobile manufacturer BMW offers nothing but excellent quality, exquisite design, and up-to-date technologies implemented in all of its vehicles. The BMW Bavaria is no exception. If you are a lucky owner of this auto, you know that even such a tough vehicle demands your care and attention. If some parts of your four-wheel treasure are faulty, replace them as soon as you can. If some brake parts of your vehicle are broken, do not hesitate and get some new auto parts in our store to avoid any safety risks.
Scroll through our well-organized assortment of quality BMW Bavaria replacement brake parts to choose all the required repair products for your vehicle. We are ready to meet any of your automotive needs and supply you with durable auto components sourced from the most reputable companies in the business. Choose the right repair parts, put them into your shopping cart, pay for your order and we will deliver your order in a few days. Get all the required rotors, drums, brake shoes, and many other components to repair your auto’s brake system.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...