Trektop™ NX Complete Replacement Soft Top by Bestop®. Bestop's new "bowless" fastback top. The Trektop NX features removable windows, factory style-door surrounds, Sunrider sunroof features, and factory-style header bar. The Trektop NX features our Top Arch support. The Trektop NX takes away the top bows and frames, and uses the Wrangler sport bars to give it shape and support. This gives the top a fastback or "raceback" look that's stylish, and different than factory soft tops or Supertops. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Notes: California Proposition 65 Warning
- Kit includes soft top fabric, door surrounds, removable windows, windshield channel, tailgate bar and sunroof feature
- The Trektop NX is two tops in one! Use it as a full top or remove the side and rear windows and have a Safari Bikini option
- Tough, multi-ply, premium-grade fabric that dramatically reduces outside noise and enhances insulation for a more comfortable ride
- Built in sunroof option allows for open air driving
- Sunroof hardware is made of high strength steel and engineered thermoplastic polymer
- Zip out side curtains come with tinted DOT approved 30 mil windows
- Features Top Arch bar that spans over the driver seat to keep top tight. Perfect for increased protection from snow and heavy rain
- 07-13 Wrangler Unlimited applications have two Top Arch bars that span across the driver and passenger seats
- Includes Bestop's new and improved Door Surrounds similar to OEM style door surrounds
- Works with all factory steel doors and Bestop door kits (sold separately)
- Two year limited warranty
Not long after WWII, Bestop made its first product: a soft top for a Jeep brought back from Germany. Now, Bestop is the largest convertible top maker in the world, producing almost 200,000 tops each year. How does that matter for truck owners? The same engineering, the same quality control, the same intense focus on manufacturing quality products goes into every single product Bestop makes, whether it's for a Jeep, or for a truck. Whether it's a fabric tonneau cover or a metal PowerBoard, Bestop can meet the needs of the toughest customers in the world: truck owners.
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.