Supertop™ NX Complete Replacement Soft Top by Bestop®. Supertop® NX is Bestop's factory style soft top comes with factory-style door surrounds, factory-style windshield channel, and tinted windows. Plus, it includes a Top Arch to support the fabric, quick release bow knuckles for tool-less top removal, and a new adjustable plate to maintain top taughtness.
- Kit includes soft top fabric, side and rear windows, door surrounds, tailgate bar and all hardware for installation
- Features sunroof option in TJ, TJD and JK models for open air driving (not included in YJ models)
- Made of high-grade premium fabric that maintains its shape in all temperatures, is mildew-resistant and contains UV inhibitors
- High strength steel and OEM style thermoplastic polymer hardware
- Fits compactly behind rear seat when folded
- All models (except YJ) include quick release bow knuckles that help easily remove the hardware from the vehicle
- Includes Bestop's NEW Bow Mount Adjustment Plate for tensioning your top on TJ, TJD and JK models
- Tailgate bar allows you to open tailgate without opening the rear window for trouble free access
- TJ, TJD and JK 2 door applications feature Top Arch bar that spans above the front seat area to keep top tight. Helps minimize puddling and retain top shape
- 07-13 Wrangler Unlimited applications have 2 Top Arch bars that span across the driver and passenger seats
- Features Bestop's new and improved Door Surrounds similar to the OE style door surrounds
- Works with all Bestop door kits (sold seperately) including 2-Piece Doors, Upper Doors, Element Doors and Lower Fabric Half doors (except YJ models)
- YJ works with lower half factory steel door, Bestop Upper Door Slider (Part #51785) and Bestop Upper Door (Part # 51782)
- The only full soft top kit with hardware available for the TJD
- Two year limited warranty
Not long after WWII, Bestop made its first product: a soft top for a Jeep brought back from Germany. Now, Bestop is the largest convertible top maker in the world, producing almost 200,000 tops each year. How does that matter for truck owners? The same engineering, the same quality control, the same intense focus on manufacturing quality products goes into every single product Bestop makes, whether it's for a Jeep, or for a truck. Whether it's a fabric tonneau cover or a metal PowerBoard, Bestop can meet the needs of the toughest customers in the world: truck owners.
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.