Replace-a-Top™ Fabric-Only Soft Top by Bestop®. Replace-a-top™ takes advantage of your still-good factory hardware, and gives you all new fabric and windows without having to replace your existing frames and hardware. It's the most economical way to make your top look new again.
- Requires factory original hardware for installation
- For best appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors
- Heavy-duty zippers allow for easy window installation, removal and replacement
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction
- Sealed seams mean water-tight protection
- Heat-sealed DOT-approved vinyl windows meet U.S. and European regulations
- Built to factory original quality specifications to ensure a proper fit
- When kit includes doors skins, they attach by hook and loop over factory original door frames for easy installation
- Most Bestop® soft top parts can be replaced individually as needed, extending the value of the original purchase
- Bestop® Inc. is the original equipment manufacturer of soft tops for Wrangler and other SUVs worldwide
- Two year limited warranty
Not long after WWII, Bestop made its first product: a soft top for a Jeep brought back from Germany. Now, Bestop is the largest convertible top maker in the world, producing almost 200,000 tops each year. How does that matter for truck owners? The same engineering, the same quality control, the same intense focus on manufacturing quality products goes into every single product Bestop makes, whether it's for a Jeep, or for a truck. Whether it's a fabric tonneau cover or a metal PowerBoard, Bestop can meet the needs of the toughest customers in the world: truck owners.
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.